Who do you like: Starlight, Sunset, or both?

88 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Starlight Glimmer
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • I like them both.

I definitely prefer Sunset. She may have turned into a completely different character off screen, but at least she turned into a tolerable character who wasn't forgiven way too quickly. She even started to become enjoyable over time.  

Starlight is one of the worst things added to this show. Every Little Thing She Does is enough to ruin her character for the rest of the show's run and make me never want to see her again.

• Hug 1
Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of my problems with Starlight hasn't been issues with Sunset   - Got a whole movie dedicated to trying to redeem her, instead of the last 3 minutes of an episode - Actually has to deal with th

I like both, but personally I'm a bigger Starlight fan. In terms of redemption I think Starlight was honestly handled better, she reformed of her own choice after being talked down rather than after b

I think Sunset is the better hero and has the better backstory, but Starlight was the better villain by far, despite her laughably bad backstory. I like both, but I wish they'd been combined into one

(edited)

Rarity and Twilight of course! :ticking:

Edit: Looks like I posted this in the wrong topic. Jeez, I'm stupid. :dry:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

(edited)

I love Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, they’re special in their own ways, I’m not gonna choose and you can’t make me.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

Starlight Glimmer is one of my favorite characters. I like that she is a realist and really took change seriously. Her mane also looks like frosting on a wild berry PopTart which is great.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Starlight Glimmer is one of my favorite characters. I like that she is a realist and really took change seriously. Her mane also looks like frosting on a wild berry PopTart which is great.

Pretty much describes my opinion. Glim Glam is like my third fav MLP character; behind only Sombra and Tempest.