Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm sorry, but in when was it ever okay to call AJ a background pony?!

Applejacket

Well, yeah, she appears in a lot of episodes, so do Lyra and Derpy, that's what background characters are for  :P

Seriously though, I kind of agree, she's a main character and while she's not my favorite she's as important as the rest of the crew, and a lot of people care about her. However, it's just a joke, I wouldn't take it so seriously.

• Brohoof 2

I found out about stuff like this yesterday and was absolutely outraged.

sig-4723879.Applejack_is_a_background_po

What the hell was going through people's minds? Wasn't she the only one to appear in practically all of the s5 episodes? She's part of the mane 6, for god's sake!! Just because you hate her, doesn't mean she deserves this. I really hope this ridiculous phase is over now as seeing content like this makes me even more disgusted in the people who hate Applejack and makes me ashamed to be a brony.

Dude, ever heard of Chrome :dash:? No, seriously, that joke is so old that's now irrelevant  :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that's an old meme. Answering "Applejack" to "Who is best background pony?" was a way to annoy the Vinyl Scratch/Octavia/Derpy Waifu crowd that... disappeared.

Where are they?

Yeah, no one pays attention to background horses now yo :dash: