Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general When do you start listening to Christmas music?

gamecubeguy214

Christmas music  

90 users have voted

1. 1. When do you start to listen to it?

• I listen to it all year
    • Right when November starts
    • As soon as it shows up on the radio
    • Right when December starts
    • I never listen to Christmas music
    • Other

Hmm, lemme see... never... well never on my own time. Only when I'm at work and they play that crap over the intercoms. Or if I'm at a store, or in someones car and they wanna listen to it.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, Hachiroku said:

After Thanksgiving, anything before that is not ok

This is the correct answer. 

As a side note, the music and decorations are in play until Christmas is over on January 6th.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I LOVE Christmas music, but I don't start listening to it until late November, after Thanksgiving and everything. Get myself into the Christmas spirit AFTER all the other holidays. :D

Edited by Lucky Bolt

When I was younger, I loved to hear christmas music. Nowadays, it is a nice alternation to the music I usually hear, but not so important for me anymore. But I like to hear it when it is the christmas Time, and only in the christmas time. I also hear mostly bands like Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchester. I usually start with the christmas music in the middle or the end of november. 

Even though I had previously responded to this thread "November 1st" I had recently found that to be untrue...:twi: I began listening to it a week ago! I just can't wait! Already! :D

during the holidays,while i don't voluntarily put on christmass music its in the background everywhere.
i like some christmass songs,but i don't wait for a particular period to listen to them,i just do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Usually early November (I started last night, actually). I don't really care about Thanksgiving and I love Christmas, so the sooner, the better.

I don't really like the sound of normal Christmas music, but luckily there are a good number of covers done by bands I actually like, so I listen to those most of the time.

Like this one. My Chemical Romance playing Christmas music is gold.

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I listen to this album any time of the year, but mostly November-December. I don't listen to Christmas music that's nothing more than Christmas music. Whether music is Christmassy or not, I like it to be interesting.

2 hours ago, justNatsuki said:

i don't. ever. christmas music sucks. i'd rather listen to mumble rap

I am pretty sure someone has made Christmas rap music. You should give it a try

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I am pretty sure someone has made Christmas rap music. You should give it a try

i like rap. i listen almost exclusively to rap music, actually. it's just mumble rap i dislike

Edited by justNatsuki