Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Are We Entering A New Dark Age Of Cartoons?

OmegaBeamOfficial

As far as cartoons outside the scope of My Little Pony or Transformers are concerned, probably.

I think this fuse may have been burning for at least fifteen years, I could be wrong. I saw a little bit of this Disney cartoon called Team Supreme, and it was a load of rubbish. Of course with modern stuff like Gravity Falls and Stephen Universe, I've been too busy in college to pay attention to those shows over the years.

Edited by Baby Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

As far as cartoons outside the scope of My Little Pony or Transformers are concerned, probably.

I think this fuse may have been burning for at least fifteen years, I could be wrong. I saw a little bit of this Disney cartoon called Team Supreme, and it was a load of rubbish. Of course with modern stuff like Gravity Falls and Stephen Universe, I've been too busy in college to pay attention to those shows over the years.

Well, if you ever get a chance, take a look at Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, they're really excellent shows.

Well, if you ever get a chance, take a look at Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, they're really excellent shows.

I would, but despite my appearance, I'm quite a Busyman.

• Brohoof 1