Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Movies/TV Are We Entering A New Dark Age Of Cartoons?

As far as cartoons outside the scope of My Little Pony or Transformers are concerned, probably.

I think this fuse may have been burning for at least fifteen years, I could be wrong. I saw a little bit of this Disney cartoon called Team Supreme, and it was a load of rubbish. Of course with modern stuff like Gravity Falls and Stephen Universe, I've been too busy in college to pay attention to those shows over the years.

Edited by Baby Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really think so. Even the supposed greatness of the overrated 90's had some pretty bad cartoons in it Shows like Steven Universe, TMNT 2012, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears, and Mi

It seems a lot of great shows from the first part of this decade seem to have numbered days, but with that said Steven Universe seems to have some years left on it, and to that end we still have shows

Yeeeaahh.... But I mean, I'm not only going to point out CN here. We had ourselves Over The Garden Wall, Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, MLP, Gravity Falls.. And it seems that more sho

As far as cartoons outside the scope of My Little Pony or Transformers are concerned, probably.

I think this fuse may have been burning for at least fifteen years, I could be wrong. I saw a little bit of this Disney cartoon called Team Supreme, and it was a load of rubbish. Of course with modern stuff like Gravity Falls and Stephen Universe, I've been too busy in college to pay attention to those shows over the years.

Well, if you ever get a chance, take a look at Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, they're really excellent shows.