Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty purrs as she felt Derek nuzzles her neck. Lou chuckles at the display and nods at his remark. "I'm glad you understand, Derek. At least that way, you can call the police and bring them to justice." He says as he watches Derek get up to look for a new board. Kitty pouts as he left her, but giggles and shakes her head. She whistles softly as she saw his choice of a new skateboard. "Now that looks really cool. I believe that Tony Hawk has a kind of board like that, right Zeke?" She asks as she turns her head to address her old friend.

*at the college*

Tara giggles as she nods in agreement to Devi's remark. "Okay, sweetie. Time to put the pedal to the metal and burn rubber, baby!" She exclaims as he speeds off to the skate shop.

Jenny screams slightly at the sudden speed up, but calm down while holding her stomach. "Just make sure you don't go too fast okay, big brother? I get motion sickness at times and I don't want to be sick in your car."

Gabby squeaks from the sudden takeoff, but giggles as she felt Stella cling to her. "I really can't wait to see the demo tonight. I'm guessing the backyard to the store will be huge. Since there are probably a lot of people and it being a demo and all."

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods and smiles "Something like this, but you know, I'm gonna get Birdhouse to get me a custom graphic board, it's about time for a new one" he says as he holds the board under his arm and goes to look at the trucks, bearings and grip tape.

Zeke nods "I'm sure the team at Birdhouse would be happy to do that for ya D, and yeah Tony would have a board like that" he says and chuckles at her pout then whispers "Go on, why not just hug him from behind, you know he'd love it" he winks to her and pats her ears gently

*with Devin*

"Well, we gotta stop off at the shops to pick up the supplies and snacks" he says and nods "Sorry little sis, forgot you don't like sudden speed ups" he says, leaning over to hug her quickly before his eyes dart over to his board and he sighs softly. 

Stella looks at him "W-what's wrong Devin? D-did we d-do or say something wrong?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou places a hand under his chin and nods at the idea. "That sounds like a good plan. I think Zeke is still well known with Birdhouse. He can help you get the custom board you're looking for. You deserve a new board anyway, Derek. It's been a while since you had the board you have now."

Kitty's ears perked as she heard Zeke address him. She blushes at the idea, but gives him a wink and a smirk. She then walks over to Derek and hugs him from behind. She nuzzles her face against his back as she purrs. "I think getting a new board is a lovely idea, sweetheart. Do you have any idea on what the design for the board would look like?" 

*with Devin*

Tara smiles and nods at the plan. "That sounds good to me, sweetie. This gives us time to get more food and drinks for the whole crew. This way, we don't have to go back to the store in case we run out of anything."

Jenny's nods and smiles softly at Devin. "T-That's okay, big brother. It's been a while since we spent time together, so you probably just forgot on accident. It's not your fault and it's okay." She says as she returns the quick hug before sitting back in her seat.

Gabby nods in understanding at Devin's remark. She then notices him glancing at his bag next to his board. "Is everything okay, Devin. You seem to be looking at your bag a lot. Is something wrong? You can tell us." She says as she felt concerned for her friend.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and nuzzles her "I'm thinking of something along the lines of what Devin's new board is, but more special, like something to be about our love for each other, maybe have our two rings as part of the graphic" he says as he holds her paws in his hands gently and smiles more as he feels her nuzzle into his back and hears her purr. He then sighs softly "So much has happened all in one day and yet..I wouldn't have it any other way, I mean, sure some might see it as we're rushing and all, but we've practically known each other all my life" he says, closing his eyes and sighing once more, he was really looking forward to starting a new life with his fiance. 

Zeke nods "I'm sure I can draw something up, or maybe Kitty could get an art major student to draw it for you" he suggests as he begins to clear space for the party to happen inside in case it rains.

*on the drive*

Devin soon pulls into the late night shopping mall's parking lot, he smiles as he helps Tara out of her side of the car "Jenny, could you please do me a favor and grab my bag for me? It's in the trunk, I'll let you lock up the car" he says as he starts leading the way to the entrance, he tosses the keys to Jenny then leans into whisper to Stella and Gabby "I finally got the adoption papers sorted out, she's now officially my little sister" he says with a smile, hinting that that is why he asked Jenny to get his bag for him, the folder with the papers was poking out of the zipper.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushes and smiles lovingly at Derek's idea. She nuzzles his back and purrs in his embrace, as she felt him take her paws in his hands. "That sounds wonderful, sweetheart. Maybe the rings can be in two hearts. Then the two hearts will be overlapping each other so it shows that they are connected. That or there could be a red piece of thread through the rings. That would show how we were connected and meant to be together forever." She nods at Zeke's attempt to help, but she claps her hands together, as an idea began to form in her mind. "I think Gabby might be able to draw it. I think I've seen her around the campus trying to draw different things in a sketchbook."

*on the drive* 

As the group arrives at the parking lot to the late night shopping mall, Tara smiles in appreciation, as Devin helped her out of the car. While the group all went on ahead of Jenny, Tara and the others gasp at Devin's sudden declaration. Tara smiles brightly as she hugs her boyfriend in a tight embrace. "I'm so happy for you, sweetie. You and Jenny seem like a great pair of siblings, even though you aren't technically related. Now you two can truly be considered siblings to each other." She giggles as Gabby playfully pushed his arm. "You snake in the grass. That was pretty clever of you. I can't wait to see Jenny's face. First, she gets a boyfriend and now the fact she truly has a brother. This must be her lucky day." She laughs as she could hear the sound of footsteps approaching them.

As everyone else exited the vehicle, Jenny nods as she caught the car keys Devin tossed. She went over to the trunk and uses the keys to unlock it. She grabbed his bag. As she closes the trunk, she notices a folder was sticking out of his bag. She contemplated a moment before opening the bag and inspecting the folder. As she looked through the folder, she gasps as tears started to well up in her eyes. Once the tears started to finally fall, she makes sure to lock the doors to the car, before running to catch up to her friends. As she glanced and saw that Jenny running up to them, Tara pulled away from the embrace so she wouldn't be hurt. Jenny then tackled Devin to the ground and hugged him tightly. "Big b-brother! I-Is it t-true? Is the f-folder I read true?" She asks with a small, but happy smile, The tears continue to race down her face as she nuzzles her big brother. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and nods, he then blushes as he feels the hug from Kitty and hears her purr. He then sees Zeke wink to him and he nods in understanding. He suddenly scoops her up into his arms bridal style and carries her to his old childhood bedroom. As he reaches it, he gently kicks the door open and lays her down on the bed "This is where I grew up" he says as he lays down next to her, resting his head on her ample chest and sighs softly "I love you Kittyanna Jackson" he says softly and closes his eyes to await for the others to arrive.

*On the drive*

Devin felt Tara leave his side and readied himself, but not soon enough as he was quite quickly bowled over by the happy arctic fox who was now his adopted sister. He smiles and nods as he holds her close and nuzzles her "It is indeed true little sister, I'm so sorry it took so long, but I needed to make sure I could provide for you and look after you properly before I adopted you" he says, kissing her cheek softly.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty gasps, but soon giggles, as she felt Derek pick her up bridal style. She felt him carry her to his childhood bedroom and lay her down on the bed. She smiles at him as he lays next to her. "This is a pretty nice place to grow up in. It looks like it's been taken care of as well. I guess Zeke has tidied it up while you've been gone. I guess in a way to preserve some old memory to it." She giggles as she wraps her arms around her fiance. She then pulls Derek close to her and nuzzles him, while purring soflty. She then blushes and hugs him tightly. "Kittyanna Jackson, huh? It has a nice ring to it." She giggles as she leans down and kisses his cheek. "I love you too, Derek Jackson."

*on the drive*

Jenny smiles and shook her head. "I-It's okay, big brother. W-We could have w-worked together to make this moment possible, but it's okay. I'm j-just so happy to have you as my t-true big brother." She giggles as she felt Devin kiss her cheek.

Tara smiles and hugs both Gabby and Stella. "I'm so happy for those two. Even if they aren't related, they truly are meant to be brother and sister. That means I have another sister to look up to!" She exclaims and smiles brightly at the two siblings in front of the group.

Gabby smiles and nods at Tara's statement. "I'm really happy for those two as well. I think this will be good for Jenny. She has Zeke, Devin, Stella and I, and you as well, Tara. We're all family for each other. Don't forget us as well, Tara. Stella and I are you're sisters as well. If you ever need advice or have a problem? Don't hesitate to talk to us." She says while hugging Tara gently. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles as he closes his eyes nods "It does, doesn't it darling" he says, nearly falling asleep to her embrace, nuzzles and purring.

One of the female crew members thought she would bring them up some snacks and drinks, but when she opens the door, she smiles to see Kitty to be the only one awake. She walks in and smiles as she gives her the sweets and drinks for them "He looks so cute when he's asleep" she says as she gently brushes a strand of his hair from his eyes "Out of all us Kitty, I'm glad it is you he is with, besides, most of the females here think of him as our own son" she giggles and sits down to talk with her "It was kind of a promise we made to Gloria before she..before she passed away"

*At the shops*

Devn nods and smiles "I know, but I didn't want you to lose track of your school work little sis" he says, nuzzling her "Now come on, we're here on a mission to get snacks and things for the parties" he says, hugging Tara close.

Stella giggles "I think it's really nice you two are finally brother and sister"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles and giggles as she watches him start to fall asleep. She leans down and kisses his forehead. As she continues to nuzzle her fiance, one of the female skate crew members entered the room. She smiles as Kitty sees her bring in some sweets and drinks or her and Derek. She nods her head in appreciation at the kind gesture. "Thank you very much and that's really kind of you." Kitty blushes at her remark, but smiles and giggles. "I'm really glad the others see him as the mother figure. I always thought he would be with you or the other girls in the skate group. I guess he didn't see any of you as potential love interests. That makes me feel so relieved, in a way." She smiles softly as she places a hand over her heart. She frowns at the reasoning for the girls to look after him. Kitty smiles as she saw the female skate crew member sitting next to her. She the places a comforting hand on the crew member's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, dear. I remember hearing that promise, but I lost sight of when I left the group. I guess I was devastated from the news, that I just ran away. I knew I loved skating, but it wasn't going to be a major think in my life. I'm glad I'm back now and I'm able to uphold my promise too. The promise of always being there for my fiance. Just like he would promise to always stay by my side, as well."

*on the drive*

Jenny smiles as she nuzzles him back. "I can say the same thing to you, big brother. You have to keep track of your school work as well. I don't want you to fail because of me. I'm just glad to have you as my big brother. No matter any seal of approval on some paper." She says as Tara nods at Devin's remark. "Devin's right, everyone. We are all on a mission. If we so choose to accept, we must find food and drinks for this special party tonight. You all know your mission and so, let's do this everyone!" She exclaims as she drags Devin down one aisle of the store. She smiles as she felt Devin holding her close. 

Gabby giggles as she, Stella and Jenny remained. She nods at Stella's remark as they walk down another aisle. "I agree with Stella. I'm really glad that you two are now brother and sister. Just tell me if he acts out of line and/or like a fool. I'll make sure to keep him in line and be a good brother to you." She says, causing Jenny to giggle and nod.

@@Dynamo Pad

The crew member nods "We were all pretty devastated when you left as well, you always were the light of the party" she says and smiles over at the sleeping Derek, "He's so peaceful and cute, and in all honesty dear, some of us do kind of envy you, but we are also very happy for you two, we couldn't imagine a better wife for our son to have than our favorite kitty" she says and hugs her close "Some of us are even jealous of him, and not just the guys in the crew either, some of us girls have fancied you"

*At the store*

Devin nods and smiles as he looks for the things they needed "I know Jenny, and don't worry, I'm ontop of all of my work" he says, chuckling at what Tara said, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty frowns and nods at the remark. "I was pretty devastated myself. I think I left the group was because of the loss of his parents and my dream of being a fitness teacher. I guess I wanted to immerse myself in my dream, so I could cover up the loss and pain. I know that wasn't the way, but I'm glad I could correct that mistake now." She smiles as she looks at her sleeping fiance. She giggles at the comment, before replying, "Thank you, dear. I'm glad that you and the others approve of Derek and I getting married. I'm also glad I was a nice role model for some of the skaters in the crew. I hope to continue to be a great role model to others." She smiles as she returns the hug.

*At the store*

Jenny smiles, before replying, "I'm glad to hear that, big brother. I love you and I'm glad we're truly a family." She then went with her Stella and Gabby to find some food and drinks. As the girls gathered their supplies and went towards the counter, they noticed Devin and Tara kissing on one of the security camera screens. Gabby smirked as she found the couple's location. "If you two are done kissing, we need to get ready! The girls and I found our food and drinks and you two should do the same!" She exclaims while cupping her hands over her mouth.

Tara giggles as she returned the passionate kiss. She pulls away from the kiss and hides behind Devin, as she blushes from Gabby's remark. She pulls on the arm of Devin's shirt while shyly looking up at him. "Come on, sweetie. We need to get our food supplies for the party. We can kiss later and I still want to see big bro and Miss Kitty." 

@@Dynamo Pad

She smiles an hugs her "You definitely are, now listen, I've talked about this with the other girls, and we want to take you somewhere special before everything starts, no taking Derek, just us girls" she says, standing up and holding out her paw, "Zeke has already given us the go ahead, and by saying that, I think you know where I mean to take you" she says gently with a soft smile. The truth was, they wanted to take her to the nearby lake where there was a special gift waiting for her.

*At the store*

Devin nods "Right, right, well I think we have almost everything" he says, holding his basket and smiles "Just a few more things then we're all set" he says grabbing the drinks and snacks plus decorations, he then turns to the girls "right girls, I also got a message from Zeke, the girls of the crew want to take Miss K to the lake to give her a special gift and want you four to go with them, while the guys takes Derek to the park for his, giving myself and Zeke to put up the decorations and get ready"

Stella smiles and nods with a slight purr as she hugs onto Gabby's arm "Sounds great, I sure do hope miss K likes the gift I got for her"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as she returns the hug. After breaking the hug, she raises a curious eyebrow at what her crew member was telling her. "It's a shame I can't bring Derek with me, but that's okay. I think I have an idea on where you and the girls want to take me." She says as she accepts the offered hand and stands up. "I'm a little ecstatic, but still wondering something. Where are we going and what is waiting for me at this location?" She asks before turning around and placing a kiss upon Derek's cheek. "I'll be back soon sweetheart. The girl's and I have to go somewhere really quick. I love you, my dear." She whispers softly before following her crew member out of the room.

*At the store*

Tara smiles brightly and giggles. "That sounds like a good plan to me, sweetie. I can't wait to see Miss Kitty again. I think I remember the girls telling me they would help in the surprise. It was when I was watching the shop earlier and now I can't wait to see the surprise."

Jenny smiles and nods. "I-I'm okay with the plan, big brother. Just make sure you don't overwork yourself now, okay?" She asks as she hugs Devin with worry and care.

Gabby nods and giggles at Jenny's actions. "I think we can get Miss K out of the shop for a bit. We just all stop by the shop after the store and then we can put the plan into action." She then looks over to Stella and purrs while returning the hug. "I hope so too, sweetheart. I think Miss K will love the gift she's getting from everyone." 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles in his sleep as he snuggles a large plush kitten and mumbles something in his sleep. "Mm okay sweetie, stay safe" he mumbles and rolls over, his eyes still closed, but he opens one slowly to watch kitty walk off and whistles "Nice ass" he calls out to her with a chuckle.

Meanwhile Zeke was talking to the guys of the group "Great, so everything is set? Lou and you guys with Aaron take Derek out to the park to give him his gift and everything, while the girls take Kitty to the lake and Devin and I set up the party stuff?" he asks, looking up the stairs.

*On the drive*

Devin nods "Great, it's all set then and don't worry little sis, I won't overwork myself" he says then parks at the store "Well we're here, you girls best go find Kitty and the girls, I'll go wake up Derek" he says with a laugh as he flicks the keys to Gabby "Could you lock up?"

Stella giggles and hugs Stella "I cannot wait to see miss Kitty again, I wanna give her a biig hug"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty glances back at her fiance and giggles as he snuggles with a large kitten plush. "I promise to say safe, my love. You stay safe, as well." She then proceeded to exit the room, but not before she blushes, as she hears his last comment. She smirks as she swayed her hips from side to side, as she left the room and headed downstairs to join the girls.

Lou nods as Zeke went over the play with the guys one last time. "Sounds like the plan is set in stone, my friend. Once Kitty joins us and Devin and the others arrive, we can put this plan into action. I think these two will really love their surprises." He chuckles as he imagines their reactions to their gifts.

*On the drive* 

Jenny smiles and nods at his remark. "T-That's all I ask for, big brother. I can't help but worry about you at time, you know?" She giggles as they arrive at the store. "I guess we'll see you pretty soon. I love you, big brother and I'll miss you." She walks up to him and pulls him into a tight hug.

Gabby smirks and leans in towards his ear. "If you do plan to wake Derek up, make sure you prank him good. He seems like a guy who can never be pranked, in my opinion." She says before leaning back and heading into the store. 

Tara smiles and pouts at Stella. "Hey! Get in line, sister. I want to see Miss Kitty first!" She then giggles and shakes her head. "I'm just kidding. I know all of us want to see Miss Kitty. I'll be the last one because I really want to see my big sister again." She says as the group heads into the skate shop.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

"Hey guys, everything all set?" the female member asks as she then sees Tara and Devin walk in, "Well, well, well, Devin you sly fox, it would seem that Derek isn't the only lucky one here" she says, crossing her arms with a smirk

Zeke just chuckles but he then sees Jenny "J-Jenny...darling" he says as he slowly walks over to her then holds her close, he buries his face into her neck and hair "I've missed you so much my love" he says softly, he chose to be calm and collected with her so as to not startle her. He then lifts up her chin with a gentle finger and kisses her on her lips for a short moment and gazes lovingly into her eyes "I have a question I want to ask you, but later..once Derek is awake"

Devin simply blushes but nods "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, Tara is the light of my life" he says and smiles as he passes Zeke "Sly dog, just ask her gently, I know what you want to ask, and I'd be more than happy to give you permission to marry my adopted sister, just..remember, I have fangs and claws that I will use on you if necessary" he whispers with a slight growl 

He then walks up to see Devin already awake "Good you're awake, come on, we've got stuff to do" he says

Derek mumbles something and nods as he follows Devin down the stairs "Good we're all here, now before the two groups go on for the plan just yet, I believe Zeke here has something to ask my baby sister Jenny."

Zeke nods and looks to Jenny "Jenny, I know we only just met recently and only just went on our first date, but I could not stop thinking about you, I could not stop thinking about your kind and gentle nature, the cute way you blush and hide behind your tail when you're nervous, the way you murr when I rub your ears and paw gently, the way..that you make me feel a way I thought I'd never feel in a million years, what I'm trying to say is..." he gets onto one knee and takes out a ring box and opens it to reveal a very expensive and beautiful engagement ring that had a gold band with a silver pattern of tiny little foxes engraved onto it and the jewel was the most beautiful sparkly pure sapphire to match her eyes "Will you, Jennifer Delaine, give me the honor of marrying me and becoming Jennifer Zanders?"

Stella gasps and claps a hand over her mouth to stifle a squeal

@@Orange Sparks,

Tara giggles as she saw the female skater tease Devin. She smiles as she hugs her boyfriend. "I can honestly say i'm the lucky one. I never thought I would be single for the rest of my life. It was meeting Devin that I was able to find true happiness. I don't ever want to lose that happiness." She says as she kisses Devin and hugs him closely to him.

Jenny smiles as she saw Zeke walking over to her. She blushes as she felt Zeke take her paws into his hands. She was surprised at first from the sudden kiss, but smiles, closes her eyes and returns the kiss. After a few moments, the two broke the kiss, as she looks at Zeke lovingly. "H-Hi, Zeke. I m-missed you too, sweetie." Hearing what Zeke wanted to talk to her about made her curious on the little secret. "I-I'm not sure what the s-secret is all about, but o-okay. I'll wait u-until Derek w-wakes up." She said as she went to join Gabby and Stella. 

Kitty finally made it down the steps and walks into the shop. She was soon overrun with all of her friends and skaters greeting her. She gasps as she felt Tara tackled her into a hug. "Big sister! I'm so glad to see you. I never thought that I would see you again." She says as Kitty giggles and nuzzles Tara. "I know exactly how you feel, sweetie. It's been such a long time since we last saw each other. I heard that you're going out with Devin, who is one of my gym students. I hope that the two of you will have a loving relationship with Devin. You're my little sister and I always want the best for my adoptive siblings." She says as she hugs Tara closely towards her. 

Jenny gasps as she saw watched Zeke get down on one knee and proposed to her. She placed a hand over her mouth, as she was openly crying tears of joy. She nods as she tried to find her voice to respond to Zeke. "Y-Yes! Yes, I would love to m-marry you, Zeke Zanders!" She exclaims as she ran up to him and hugs him tightly.

Gabby gasps as she saw what Zeke was proposing to Jenny. She had tears in her eyes as she hugged her best friend. "Oh Jenny. I'm so really happy for you. I knew Zeke was a really great person to go out with. You just went on your first date and now you're getting married." She giggles as she holds her friend close. 

@@Dynamo Pad

The entire crew erupted into cheers as Devin smiles and hugs Tara close "Looks like it's a double engagement party and double vigil, perfect" he says as he kisses Tara deeply then lets go of her, "Come on love, you've got a thing to do, as we all do" he says and holds her close one more time before going to help Zeke put up the decorations and such. He smiles "Go on Zeke, you go with the others, I can do this myself" he says

Zeke holds Jenny close and raises an eyebrow "Are you sure dude, it's a lot of work?" he asks and Devin simply nods

"I have some things to think about, with you and Jenny being engaged now, you two will likely want to live together, which I am fine with,but it is still my duty as her brother and only relative to look after her" he says

Zeke kisses Jenny "w-wait, h-her only relative? Y-you mean?!"

Devin nods "She's an orphan, or was, not anymore" he says "Now shoo! The lot of you, I can't get any work done while you're all crowding the store!"

Derek just laughs as Zeke and the other guys leads him out of the store and then blindfolds him "No peeking D" Zeke says as he waves to the girls who were leading Kitty to the lake, one of them being his now fiance.

Stella smiles and hugs Jenny "Oh Jenny, this is so wonderful! I agree with Gabby, Zeke is a great guy and he's gonna be the best husband to you and father to your future kits" she hugs her "But you must visit us!"

@@Orange Sparks,

Tara giggles as she returns the close hug and nods. "This party just keeps getting better and better. I wouldn't have it any other way." She became surprised from his sudden action, but returned the passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss, she smiles softly and nods. "You're absolutely right, sweetie. We still have to give my big sister her surprise. The same goes for my big brother too." She says before getting the girls together to lead Kittyanna to her surprise.

Jenny frown, but reluctantly nods. She then walks up to Devin and hugs him tight. "Just remember to not overwork yourself, like I told you. Please promise me that, big brother." She says before she felt Zeke pull her into his embrace. She looks at the ground and nods sadly, confirming Devin's statement. "I-It's true. I l-lost my parents in a car crash. I was told it was the same one that took Derek's and Tara's parents away from them. In a way, I always felt close to the two of them as we had something in common." She looks up and smiles as she glances at Zeke. "I'll be okay, my love. I-I'm just glad I have my big brother, you, and my friends in my life now. When I have all of that, I know I'll be just fine." She says as she returns Zeke's kiss with one of her own.

As both groups go their separate ways, Lou leads the boys group towards the football field. They placed a blindfold over Derek, so he wouldn't see his surprise right away. "Don't worry, Derek. We'll be at the field in just a few minutes." He says with a chuckle.

As the girls lead Kitty towards the group, the girls blindfolded her as well, so she wouldn't see her surprise. Tara giggles as she stuck close to her big sister. "Everything will be okay, big sister. We'll be at the lake before you know it. We know you'll love the surprise the girls and I got for you."

Gabby nods and looks towards Jenny with a sad smile. "I'm really going to miss you, Jenny. You were more than just my roommate. You were my best friend the first day of college. I know you'll probably still be with us attending the school, but it's still difficult to believe how things have been going. I'm really happy for you. I just hope things will get better and better between you and Zeke." She says as she joins in the small group hug.

@@Dynamo Pad

Zeke nods "I remember now..I saw you there crying..." he then blinks "Jenny...Oh my goodness! No wonder I felt like I had known you before, do you remember how I held you in my arms as a mewling kit? I was still very young then, heh, I mean, I was much younger..I mean..you know what I mean, but you were so small and soft" he hugs her one more time before letting her go then looks to Devin, who nods in acknowledgement.

Meanwhile the guys and girls led their target to their destinations blindfolded.

Derek chuckles "Come on guys, what is this? Zeke, I know you put them all up to this, you knew I'd propose didn't you?"

Zeke just chuckles "Perhaps, perhaps not, I'm not telling" 

Stella nods "Y-yeah, same here"

@@Orange Sparks,

Jenny's eyes widened in shock and awe, as the memory started to race back into her mind. She rushed into Zeke's arms as her tears flowed down her cheeks. "Now I remember. I-It was you. Y-You were the one w-who held me and comforted me. I never recalled any of that, u-until now. All I remember was that I've lived with Gabby for most of my life. I-I never thought I would see my hero again." She then looks up at him and shyly kisses him on the lips. After breaking the kiss she nuzzles his neck lovingly. "I l-love you s-so much, Zeke. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you." She says as she leaves to join up with her group.

Lou chuckles at Derek's assumption. "I can only say that it was only a matter of time when you wanted to go out with Kittyanna. We never thought you would go so far as to marry her, but it shouldn't be surprising. I remember when you were young, you said that you wanted to marry Kitty. We all laughed and thought you were kidding. Well, look who has the last laugh now." He chuckles as the group neared the field.

Gabby smiles as she wraps an arm around Stella's shoulders. "Everything will be okay, sweetheart. We still have each other. It's also not like she's saying goodbye. It's more along the lines of we'll see her again." She leans in and kisses Stella on the cheek. "Plus she'll be at the academy, so it's not a big loss, in a way." She says as the girls neared the lake. 

@@Dynamo Pad

-time skip-

Stella smiles as the girls finally reach their destination, the lake and the small gazebo there where one of the crew members were waiting with the gifts that everyone got Kitty, she had also gone out to get gifts for Jenny as well. "Alright you two..you may open your eyes now" she says with a slight purr.

Meanwhile, the guys reached the field where one of the guys had the gifts for Zeke and Derek "Alright you two, open your eyes now"

Derek and Zeke open their eyes and Derek gasps "You guys really went all out, t-thank you" he says ,getting a little choked up, while Zeke just chuckles

"Didn't expect you guys to get me anything" Zeke says

One of the guys laughs "Oh come on, the moment we heard you're dating Jenny, we knew it was only a matter of time"

@@Orange Sparks,

-time skip-

As the girls reached the lake and the small gazebo, Kitty and Jenny were allowed to open their eyes. The both gasp and smile at the gifts they received. They had tears in their eyes as they went to hug their friends and skate crew members. "Thank you all so much. I don't know what to say, but you didn't have to do that for us."

Tara smiles and giggles, as she returns the hug. "Your welcome, big sister. You don't have to worry about that. We all wanted to and we love you. This is our way of showing that you will always be like family to us." She says as she lets Kitty hug and thank the other girls.

Jenny hugs and openly cries to Stella and Gabby. "G-Girls. I didn't know you were involved in this as well. I-I thank you both, w-with all of my heart. Y-You two are more than just my b-best friends. You're my s-sisters."

Gabby smiles and hugs Jenny brightly. "You're welcome little sister. I've always watched over you when you lived with me. After all that had happened, I just wanted to protect and watch over you. I love you, my little sister." She kisses the top of Jenny head and gently pets her head.

Meanwhile, as the guys made it to the field, they had a gift for Derek and Zeke. Lou chuckles at Zeke's reaction and pats him on the back. "Oh come on, Zeke. With how you said you knew Jenny, it was obvious you liked her. It was also obvious that you would ask her to marry her eventually. This is our way of saying we hope you two have a happy life together. We also feel that it's a way of thanking you for being such a great skate crew leader, after all this time."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Stella smiles and hugs them both back as well "I didn't really have much to do with this, only telling Lou that it is likely that Zeke would propose to Jenny tonight" she giggles "I saw him shopping at a ring store earlier."

The other girls smile and nod "We also wanted to help you feel better seeing as what day today is, plus you also being officially adopted by Devin"

Zeke and Derek both nod as they go to their separated stacks "I can tell, it's all gonna be memorabilia of the olden days, with some new skating stuff" Zeke says with a chuckle

As Derek opens the first package he gasps "N-no way! T-this is a new board wi-with the graphic w-we wanted on it.  b-but h-how!?"

Zeke chuckles "Pulled a few strings"

@@Orange Sparks,

Gabby smiles and nods. "While you were getting ready, Zeke had intended to propose to you tonight. Just like Stella has said, that's how we told Lou and how he helped in setting everything up."

Jenny smiles softly, as she looks to everyone with tears in her eyes. "Thank you everyone. You have no idea how much this means to me. From being adopted to being engaged, this is truly the best day I could ever ask for."

Kitty smiles as she brought Jenny into a hug. "I know what you mean, Jenny. I never thought that I would see either of Derek or Tara again. I never would have guessed that I would be dating and then engaged to Derek either. This is something that I will never forget either. With what happened all those years ago, I feel this was a day that will be remember not in a bad way, but in a positive light."

Lou chuckles as he nods at his friend. "You've got that right, Zeke. While the skating equipment we have now is still in good condition. It's better to have some of the new improvements and to become even better skaters. The time will come when we have to pass down our teachings to the next generations. Derek and Devin will be fine candidates to lead the skate crew one day." He chuckles as he watches Derek open his gift. "Zeke and I knew a guy, who knew a guy, who knew a guy's cousin, who knew the group that made those skate designs. All in all, it was pretty simple in getting that skateboard for you." He smiles as he winks at Derek.