Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad

Both Derek and Zeke nod as they open the rest of their gifts "Just, how are we supposed to get all this stuff home?" Zeke asks just as one of the guys turns up with one of the vans and both Zeke and Derek laugh "Oh right, the tour vans" Zeke laughs and sighs softly

Stella smiles "I-I wonder what the guys are up to?" she says somewhat softly as she snuggles up to Gabby 

Meanwhile, Devin sighs as he had finally finished putting everything together "Perfect"

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou smirks as Zeke began to question on getting the gifts back home. He chuckles loudly as the tour buses arrived on the field. "You didn't really think we came to the field unprepared, did you?" Seeing his friends giving him a deadpanned look, caused Lou to face fault onto the grass. "Okay, I would forget to plan things in advanced, but it was thanks to Aaron and the other guys on making this possible. This tour bus is big enough for all of us and the girls. Hey, Derek? Do you mind calling your little Kitty? This way we can let her know we'll pick her and the others up." Lou began to lug the gifts into the trunk of the tour bus.

Gabby laughs as she nuzzles Stella back, while wrapping her tail around her girlfriend. "Knowing them, it's probably sports related. Going to a field, they probably thought they could get a game in. Watch them lose track of time and they miss the party." She clutched her sides, as she was laughing too hard at her little joke.

Tara giggles and shakes her head at Gabby's response. "Now that wasn't really nice, big sister. It's sad and true that you're right. Going to a field at this hour, something like that would happen. I hope they don't forget that we have a party to get to."

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek chuckles "Oooh if she heard you call her little" he says as he gets out his phone and calls Kitty "Hey sweetheart,  the guys are here with the van, where abouts are you gals so we can pick you all up for the party?" he asks, and chuckles a little "oh and have you heard from Aaron and his parents yet?" he asks

Zeke just chuckles "I feel for you guys that likes Aaron, he's quite...feminine"

Stella giggles "I think Zeke would want to see our Jenny fairly soon, so I don't think he'd let the guys forget about the party"

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou narrows his eyes, as he saw Derek get his phone out. "Don't you even think about telling Kitty about me saying that. I've known your father and Zeke for a very long time. They would back me up and deny of me saying that." He says as he folds his arms and looks away with a pout. He then glanced at Zeke, as he laughs and nods at his remark. "That's true when you think about it, Zeke. Hopefully Aaron will find someone that will love and appreciate him for him. Aaron and all our crew are like family. I will always look out and support this family."

Kitty's ears twitched as she took out her phone. She smiles and giggles, as she receives a message from her fiance. Her tail swishes, as she prepares to write a reply. "Hey there, my love. The girls and I are down by the lake. Thanks for letting us know. Jenny and I got a lot of things from the girls. We could really appreciate the pick up." She giggles and nods as she sends the message.

Stella giggles and nods at Stella's remark. "You're right about that, sweetheart. We've got a party and loved ones to see. The boys won't have time to play sports, when we already have plans for tonight. Hopefully we can make it back to the party on time. Plus, Jenny would get lonely if she doesn't have her Zeke with her." She giggles as she notices Jenny blushing while fidgeting with her fingers.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods and smiles as he helps bring all the gifts into the van "This really does mean a lot to me and Kitty, guys, thank you so much" he says as he hugs the gift that meant the most, the new board with the graphic of him and Kitty and their two rings linked together. Well, honestly, all the gifts meant a lot to him, but the board was extra special to him. He then chuckles "One big happy family, but yes, I know Aaron's parents will be overjoyed for him to be with any one of you guys, I mean, they're basically my surrogate parents after all, so in effect, he is like my brother"

Zeke nods "It only makes sense, after all you and Shelly did practically grow up together, and after your parents passed, they wanted to.." he chuckles as he hides his own gift for Derek behind his back. "And the fact that Tara and Aaron are like brother and sister..."

Derek nods but notice something was up "What's up Zeke? You're hiding something"

Zeke just chuckles "You'll see"

Meanwhile, Stella hugs Gabby "K-Kitty do you l-like the d-design t-that Gabby and I came up with?" she asks softly

---

Meanwhile, Aaron gets the text "Mother? Father? Are we going to the store for the party tonight?" he asks hopefully

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou chuckles as he and the other guys pulled Derek into a group hug. "Don't worry about it, Derek. Like we said, we are you family. This is also a special occasion. We all reunited with Kitty, while you two and Zeke and Jenny are getting married. This is truly one of a kind and a special day for all of us. I'm happy you love all the gifts you've gotten." He smiles and nods at Zeke's remark. "That's true when you put it that way, my friend. It's great to know that Derek and Shelly's family kept in touch after all this time. I'm glad that Tara and Aaron are like siblings towards one anther." He couldn't help but laugh at Derek's curious nature. "You'll see soon enough, Derek."

Kitty's ears twitch, as she heard Stella address her. She turns around and nods with a purr. She walks over and pulls Stella and the other girls in a hug. "I'm really happy with the skateboard you gave me. The design of Derek and I, with our rings is perfect. Thank you both so very much. I truly do appreciate it."

Gabby giggles, but shakes her head, as she returns the hug. "You shouldn't really thank us. Tara was the one who thought of the design. She heard from Zeke and the others at the shop about a good design. You and Derek having the same board design sounded pretty cute."

---

Daniel nods and smiles at his son. "Of course we are, Aaron. Your mother and I just need to make sure to close up shop. This way, we won't have to worry about anyone breaking in. We'll be ready before you know it. We both know you want to see your brother and sister again." He hugs Aaron as he playfully ruffles Aaron's hair with his hand.

@@Dynamo Pad

Zeke nods and smiles "Well come on then you lot, it's best to not keep a woman waiting" he says with a laugh as the driver nods and drives off towards the lake and Derek just simply watched out the window. "Hey mate, something on your mind buddy?" he asks with a smile

Derek sighs "Just thinking of how lucky I am, to be engaged to my fiance, she's...the stuff of dreams" he says with a giggle as one of the other crew members hugs him and ruffles his hair

--

"Okay good, did Zeke get the letter with the forms?" Aaron asks

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou chuckles and nods, as the guys all start to board the tour buses. "You don't want to make your ladies worry, am I right?" He asks while placing a hand on both Derek's and Zeke's shoulders. As the driver begins to drive off toward the lake, Lou notices Derek staring out the window. After hearing Derek's remark, Lou chuckles and shakes his head, before responding, "You really are lucky there, Derek. I'm happy that you were able to find someone who makes you feel special. Just remember to treat her right and never let her go."

---

Daniel chuckles and nods at his son's question. "He sure did, my son. I talked to Derek earlier today and we discussed it. He sent one of his skate crew members to the restaurant. I was informed that Zeke received the papers earlier tonight. He has the paper hidden and wants to surprise the two of them." He says as he looks around the restaurant one last time. "I believe we're all set. What do you think, honey? Are you ready to go and surprise Derek and Tara?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and nod "I am indeed Lou, and don't worry, I'm going to do my best to  treat Kitty like a princess" he says with a smile, one of the other gifts that he received was a stuffed kitten that had the same markings of Kittyanna that he had received from Tara. He snuggles it close "You guys really are the best, as are the girls, a guy like me couldn't ask for a bettere extended family" he says with a chuckle, just as the van pulls up to the lake. Derek smiles as he sees that Kitty was happy.

--

Gracie smiles and nods "All ready love, come on, Aaron, did you wash your paws and brush your tail yet?" she asks

Aaron smiles and nods "Yes mother,I can't wait to see the happy couples"

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou chuckles as he places a hand on Derek's shoulder. "I know you will, Derek. In a way, Kitty was always the princess of our skate group. I guess that means you're the prince in the skate crew now." He laughs, as he shakes his head at his bad joke. He then smiles and ruffles Derek's hair playfully. "We're happy to have you as a part of this family. No matter what, even if the skate crew disbanded, we'll still be here for you. Just like you would be here for all of us when we are feeling troubled." He says as the group arrive at their destination.

As Kitty saw the guys arrived to pick them up, she smiles and waves at her fiance. She giggles as she notices a stuffed kitten plush in his arms. She looks at Tara, before pulling her into a hug. "I see Derek has a plush of a kitten. It looks just like me as well. Did you perhaps get that for him?" She smirks as she stares at Tara, awaiting her response.

Tara giggles and nods before returning the hug. "I sure did. It was a few years ago, to be exact. We both remembered you and he told me he missed you. I found that kitten at the toy store and I remembered what you looked like. Trust me, I could never forget what your face looked like, big sister. Anyway, it was on his birthday and I gave that plush to him. He wouldn't stop thanking me for it and to this day, he's kept the plush in mint condition." She grabs some of the gifts and walks over to the trunk of the tour bus.

--- 

Daniel smiles and nods at his family. "Then there's no time to waste, you two. Let's get going to this party and make some special memories." He joined his wife and son, as they walked out of the restaurant and locked it behind them. They then proceeded to walk towards their car in the parking lot.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and nods as he watches the loving display between Kitty and Tara. He hugs his plush kitten and then joins the hug "Hey sweetheart, how was your surprise? I got loads of awesome gifts, but one of the most awesome of the gifts is this" he says as he shows her the board with the graphic, it was even signed by Stella and Gabby. "It's awesome"

Zeke just hugged a plush arctic fox before pulling Jenny in and nuzzling her "Love you sweety"

--

Gracie smiles and nods as she wraps her scarf around her neck "Alright then you two, off to the car. I'll lock up and be there in a minute or two" she says as she gets out the keys to the restaurant.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles brightly and purrs, as she felt Derek joining in on the hug. "Hey, sweetie. Jenny and I enjoyed our surprise from the girls. We got a lot of gifts as well. Hopefully we'll be able to bring all of our gifts back to my house." She giggles and nuzzles him lovingly. She gasps as she saw the skateboard he received. "I was given the same exact skateboard as well. It was signed by Stella, Gabby and Tara. I truly agree, my love. These skateboards are simply awesome."

Tara smiles and hugs both Kitty and Derek. "I'm glad you both like the skateboards. Uncle Zeke told me earlier, so I told Devin, who also told Stella and Gabby. We got the boards before returning to the skate shop. We wanted to surprise you two. You deserve a skateboard that symbolizes your love for each other." She says while hugging Kitty and Derek tightly.

Gabby walked over to the group, as she heard her name being called. "I see you both received your skateboards. Stella and I loved Tara's idea, so we chipped in and got you those custom boards. Zeke helped in getting the boards as well. We love you guys and we hope that you like them." She smiles as she joins in the group hug.

Jenny giggles as she returns the hug and nuzzles Zeke back. "I love you too, my love. That's a really cute arctic fox plush you have there."

Lou chuckles as he shook his head at everyone. "Okay, you guys. Are you all done your group hugs yet? We got to get the rest of the gifts in the trunk of the tour bus. We got to get going because we have a party to get to." He says while picking up another gift and walks it over to the tour bus.

---

Daniel nods as he he kisses Gracie on the cheek. "Okay, honey. We'll see you in a little bit." He and Aaron walk towards the car and enter the vehicle. Daniel buckles up as he turns the car on. "So, what do you think, son? You excited to see everyone? I'm guessing your extremely happy to see Derek and Tara?" He asks as he glances back to his son in the back seat.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods and snuggles both Kitty and his kitten plush close to him, nuzzling into her neck. "I love you sweetheart, and I h-had a crush on you e-ever since I first saw you w-when I was only t-ten years old" he says and kisses her cheek softly.

Zeke smiles and nods as the driver drives off to the party "Y-yeah, it was one of the gifts that the guys got me, it is to remind me of you love" he says lovingly and holds her close, nuzzling into her fur "mm your fur is always so soft, and can you imagine sleeping next to each other at night, every night? I can, It's going to be wonderful, the love we share, it is like the love that Kitty and Derek share, and the same as Tara and Devin" he strokes her ears gently.

--

Gracie smiles before locking everything up and meeting Daniel and Aaron at the car "alright everyone, lets go" she says, getting into the passenger seat of the car and smiles at Aaron.

Aaron nods "Yeah, especially with them now being my adopted brother and sister" he says, getting into the back seat and buckling up his seat-belt.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushes and giggles, as she nuzzles him back. "I love you too, Derek. I actually thought you were adorable back then. To be honest, I was hoping that maybe in the future we could have been together. I'm truly happy that was able to become true. I'm truly happy that I'm engaged with you, my love." She says as she quickly wipes her tears away. After making sure they put the gifts in the trunk, everyone boarded the tour bus and started their drive back to the skate shop. 

Jenny blushes, but smiles and nods, as she returns the nuzzle. "I-I think that's really sweet. The plush could keep you company when I'm away at school. Now that you mention it, I-I think I can and I agree. I think o-our love may be like the others, but i-it's more special and unique, in my opinion. I l-love you, Zeke." She says as she shyly leans up and kisses him.

---

Daniel smiles when he saw Gracie entering the vehicle. After making sure everyone was buckled up, he put the car into drive and starts driving off. "That sounds good to me, honey. Onward towards the party!" He chuckles, as he hears his son's remark. "I hope they don't know that surprise yet. I want to see their reactions when the time comes to tell them. I think there will be lots of hugging and them bouncing off the walls in happiness." He says as he chuckles at the thought.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods and smiles as he closes his eyes as he snuggles up to his fiance.  He sighed softly before opening his eyes again and looking up to see that they had arrived at the skate shop once more. He hugs her before standing up and gathering up his gifts "These should probably be put in our car" he says with a smile.

Zeke simply nods and kisses her "Come my dear, let the festivities begin" he says, holding her paw in his hand gently.

---

Aaron and Gracie both nod

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles and purrs softly, as she nuzzles her fiance. As time passed, the tour bus successfully made it back to the skate shop. Kitty looks down to see Derek opening his eyes and giggles. "You fell asleep for a little bit, sweetheart. I didn't have the heart to wake you up. You were just simply too adorable." She says as she stands up from her seat. She returns the hug, before getting her gifts out of the trunk of the tour bus. She looks to Derek and nods in agreement to his remark. "I agree. Maybe we can fit some in the trunk of your car. Anything that doesn't fit, we can just put in the back seat." She begins taking her gifts and walks toward Derek's car.

Jenny smiles while returning the kiss. After breaking the kiss, she nods, as she felt him take her paw in his hand. "O-Okay, my love. I can't wait to spend the evening with you. I hope this party is a lot of fun." She says as they walk into the skate shop together.

---

Daniel increases the speed of his car, but is careful to follow the speed limit. He soon arrives at the skate shop and makes sure to park his car inconspicuously. "I just want to make sure Derek and Tara don't see us. I feel that it should be a surprise." He winks at the two before stepping out of the car. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods and smiles as he covers a yawn "R-right, well come on, uncle Zeke is right, we ought to get going, the festivities awaits us" he says with a chuckle as he helps Kitty up and out of the van, before helping her carry their gifts combined to the car and packing them in. "This is a lot of stuff, a lot of awesome stuff we can start our new lives together having" he says, kissing her deeply before gently taking her paw and taking her away to the shop once more.

Zeke smiles and nuzzles her "It will be love, and I can't wait either my love, it's going to be a lot of fun" he says, picking her up bridal style and carrying her inside the store.

"Aaw, only just engaged and he's already treating our Jenny so lovingly" Stella giggles as she hugs onto Gabby

-----

Both Gracie and Aaron nod "You're right father, it should be a surprise, especially for Derek, what with his engaged to Kittyanna"

@@Orange Sparks,

As they finished, Kitty giggles when she hears Derek trying to stifle a yawn. "Aw, is my Derek getting tired?" She smirks before nuzzling him lovingly. "You can't be tired on me now. We just had a light nap earlier today. We still have a party to enjoy and celebrate. At least it's the weekend, so no worrying on classes the next day." She says, before she is suddenly pulled into a kiss by Derek. She slowly closes her eyes, as she returns the passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss, she felt Derek take her paw in his hand, as the two walked toward the skate shop. She nods while leaning her head against his shoulder. "I agree, sweetie. We truly did get a lot of nice things. This will be great for our home together. I can't wait to spend my life with you, Derek. I love you."

Jenny gasps, but giggles, as she felt Zeke pick her up bridal style and carrying her to the shop. "D-Don't walk to quickly, Zeke. I don't want to fall." She wraps her arms around Zekes neck, so she wouldn't lose her balance.

Gabby laughs, as she nods and returns the embrace. "I agree. I'm really glad I was able to talk to Zeke about going out with her. He seemed so unsure, but I can tell he's truly happy. Just like how I'm happy to be with you, sweetheart." She says, kissing her passionately and holding her close. After breaking the kiss, she smiles and leads the two of them into the store.

---

Daniel smiles and nods. "That's exactly correct, Aaron. It looks like the coast is clear. There also should be a lot of occupants in the shop. We'll be concealed, so Derek and Tara won't see us. Just make sure to not alert Derek or Tara when we head inside. We don't want to give our cover away." He says, leading Gracie and Aaron into the shop inconspicuously. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods lovingly as he nuzzles her and they walk inside the shop "Wow Devin, you did a great job, the place looks amazing" he says as he lets go of Kitty's paw and looks around the store, he even saw a small shrine with both his parents photograph and another one with Jenny's, both surrounded by candles.  "These shrines look wonderful" he says as he kneels in front of his parents' one and closes his eyes.

Zeke smiles and nods "I won't drop you sweetie, don't worry" he says as he too admires the work that Devin had done, "Amazing job, well done" he says softly, gently placing Jenny back onto her paws.

Stella nods "I know, I guess he thought he may have been too rough around the edges for her, but they're a perfect match, just like every other couple here" she purrs softly.

--

They both nod and hide

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty returns the nuzzle as they walk into the shop. Kitty couldn't help, but whistle at the amazing job Devin pulled off. She saw the shrines for Derek and Tara, as well as a shrine for Jenny. She smiles and walks over and kneels with Derek. She closes her eyes to pray and pay her respects. "Hey there, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. It's truly been a very long time. I'm truly sorry I was never there for the skate team, or Derek and Tara either. I was truly busy with becoming a teacher, but that's not an excuse. I've reunited with Derek, Tara and the others. It also turns out that I'm engaged to your son and I hope that you accept me, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. May you both rest in peace."

Tara enters the shop and smiles at how things turned out. She sees the shrines and had a few tears in her eyes. She walks over to Devin and hugs him tightly. "This is just amazing, sweetie. I'm also glad you made those shrines for Derek, Jenny and I. This truly means a lot. Thank you." She kisses his cheek and goes over to join her brother and Kitty. She kneels down and closes her eyes.

Jenny nods as she lays her head against his shoulder. She pouts cutely, as she felt Zeke put her back on her feet., but smiles. She looks over and gasps as she sees the shrines. She grabs Zeke's hands, as she pulls him over to her parents' shrine. She kneels down and closes her eyes to pray.

Gabby nods and purrs while nuzzling Stella. "I agree, sweetheart. Just like how you and I are a perfect match." She giggles as she kisses Stella's cheek. She then sees Jenny and notices a shrine for Derek, Tara and Jenny's parents'. She smiles softly as she walks over to where Jenny is kneeling and kneels herself. She closes her eyes to pay her respect.

---

Daniel looks and notices everyone at the shrines. As some left the shrines, he notices Zeke finishing and walking away. He walks over and tugs on the arm of his shirt. "Hey there, Zeke. The family and I made it to the party. Does Derek and Tara know that I'm here? If not, then please don't tell them. Also do you still have the papers we sent you?" He asks with a hopeful look upon his face.

@@Dynamo Pad

The rest of the crew stood in silent contemplation, all sad for their loss but also very grateful for the wonderful time they had together. The female members, who had made the promise to Derek's mother, all gave him a big hug as he softly cried into Kitty's fur. "I-I miss you so much mother and father a-and I k-know y-you a-approve of me m-marrying kitty" he says softly, nuzzling into his gym teacher and fiance's chest softly, making the other female members blush but also go "aaaw"

Devin smiles as he holds Tara close "You're welcome sweetheart, I wanted it to be a special night for you three" he says as he too kneels down "Hey Mr and Mrs J, uhm, not entirely sure what to say, only that I love your son like a brother and your daughter like she's the only one for me" he says as he lightly lights a candle "May you rest in peace"

Stella does the same "H-hey J-Jenny's mum and dad, we did our best to help her but she has Devin as her brother now and Zeke as her fiance, I hope w-we did a good job" she says as she lights a candle before brushing her tail nervelessly.

Zeke bows his head in respect before feeling the tug on his sleeves, looking up to see Aaron and his parents "Hey Daniel, hey Gracie, hey Aaron, yeah got them right here, signed and everything, best of luck, they can be real handfuls" he chuckles softly

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty felt Derek lean against her as he cried into her fur. She smiles softly as she pull him into her embrace. "It's okay, sweetheart. I know you're parents are looking down on you right now. They are happy that you are safe and sound in the world. I can also imagine that they are so very proud of the man you have become. I know I am, my love." She purrs softly as she nuzzles him back. She lights a candle and before placing it near the shrine

Tara nods as she let her tears fall freely down her face. "This truly means a lot. I'm so happy to have you in my life, sweetie." She says as she hugs him tightly and nuzzles in his embrace.

Gabby nods as she lights a candle. "We did our very best. I took Jenny into my family and treated her like a sister. She'll always be a sister to me for the rest of our lives. She now has Zeke and Devin as a part of the family. She even has Derek, Tara and everyone else that's here right now. So I do believe we did a great job, Stella." She holds Stella's paw in hers, while looking at her girlfriend with a caring smile upon her face.

Daniel chuckles and nods. "Thank you, my friend. I think we'll be able to manage." He says before slowly walking over next to Derek. "Hey there, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. It's been far too long since I've visited. I've been taking care of the family and the restaurant. I've been watching over your son and daughter as if they were my own. Ever since we lost Shelly, it's been difficult times. Having Derek and Tara around has made things hopeful again. I can only hope that you rest easily, knowing that things will be okay. I also hope that you will be okay with Derek and Tara joining my family. I promise to always look out for them as they continue to grow up." He turns to look at both Derek and Tara with a comforting smile.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek sniffles "I-I know love, I just..it's been ten years since the accident now a-and if I w-wasn't sick..they wouldn't h-have..." he closes his eyes and buries his face into her chest once more and nearly didn't hear Daniel speak. He then looks up to him "W-what do you mean D-D..I mean Mr. Ledon?" he asks as his eyes see a envelope in his paws. but goes back to snuggling Kittyanna and his plush.

Zeke smiles as he places a paw on his shoulder "You'll see mate, but come on, Gloria and Johnny wouldn't want you to mope about at a party now, now would they?"

Devin hugs her close "It's the least I could do love, I know it's a special day for the three of you, well for all of us in the team,"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty wraps her tail around his waist, as she holds him tightly in her embrace. "Now don't you say that now. What happened wasn't your fault. It was all an accident and nobody here blames you. We are all here as one big family. Nothing you say will change how we all feel about you. We are all here for you, my love." She continues purring while rubbing his back soothingly.

Lou nods as he stood up from lighting a candle and joins the others. "Zeke's right, you know? The past is in the past and it doesn't decide who you are. You are defined by what you are working hard towards now. Live and enjoy life, Derek. You have you sister, your friends, your team and your fiancee. You've got so much to live for and I know you'll be just fine." He winks over to Zeke discreetly, while knowing what was coming up next.

Tara nods while wrapping her arms around his neck. "You didn't have to do this for us, sweetie. I still truly appreciate it. It really is a new start to everyone's lives at this party. I guess today isn't truly a sad day anymore. Now it's a time of remembrance, while enjoying the time we all have her together." She wipes her tears away and glances over to Daniel. "H-Hey there, Mr. Ledon. It's great to see you here. Is Aaron here, by any chance?"

Daniel walked over and places his hands on Derek's shoulders. He looks at Derek while glancing at Tara with a smile upon his face. "Yes, sweetheart. Aaron and Gracie are here with me. I'm glad you both are here. I have something very important to tell you two." He calmly takes a deep breath before continuing. "As you know, today is the anniversary of you losing your parents. A while after that my family and I lost Shelly. We would have been lost if it hadn't been for you and Tara. We all shared sadness, but we shared the joyous memories together. That's why I have this very important question to ask you both. I gave Zeke earlier today some adoption papers. I want to know if you two would love to be a part of our family. Aaron sees you two as his older siblings and I see you two as my own children. The choice is yours and yours alone. What do you say, kids?" He asks while giving them a happy, yet hopeful look.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek looks to Zeke then to Tara and to everyone else "I..you mean.. we'd be officially your children?" he stutters "L-like we'd actually have parents again?" he then immediately hugs them tightly "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" he says before he grabs Kitty and pulls her into the hug "Y-you're still going to have parents in law, and they're going to spoil the crap out of you if I know these two" he chuckles

Devin smiles as he hugs Tara "Well love, what do you think?"