Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"misquote the user above you"

Snow

I think it's supposed to be "Look at this net, that I just found." Haven't you ever heard that We are Number One song?

Or, maybe it was creamy. I'm not that familiar with Robbie Rotten or Lazytown.

I heard that Lazytown is best anime; I haven't read the manga.  Speaking of manga: Kinda wanna start collecting volumes of Monster Musume.  There's a snake lady (Miia), a harpy lady (Papi), a centaur lady (Centorea), a spider lady (Rachnera), and others besides.

• Brohoof 1

I heard that Lazytown is best anime; I haven't read the manga.  Speaking of manga: Kinda wanna start collecting volumes of Lazytown.  There's a Master of Disguise (Robbie Rotten), a handsome prince (Stingy), a pink haired princess (Stephanie), a tubby kid (Ziggy), and a blue elf (Sportacrybaby).

I'd definitely recommend it. The manga has an awesome scene where Sportaflop fights a scary dinosaur. It's Dragons Balls Yee levels of epic. Hey, wait a minute. I know you, you're the nasty egg person who stole all of my waffles.

• Brohoof 1

(I love that the "tubby kid" happens to be named Ziggy lol.)

I'd definitely recommend E.T. The movie has an awesome scene where E.T. fights the xenomorph from Alien. It's Chef Boyardee levels of epic. Hey, wait a minute. I know you, you're the nasty Eggman who's obsessed with a blue hedgehog.

I'm very confused by all of this.  And I had nothing whatsoever to do with the "mean bean machine."

• Brohoof 1

I is very confussled by all of the goat milk promotion.  And I had everything to do with the "SnooPING AS usual I see."

I agree. What's with all the goat milk promotion, lately? That stuff is dank. Oh, and thank you for the Robotnik memes. But, I'm demoting you to Scrub Monkey Third Class.

• Brohoof 1

I disagree. What's with all the goat meat promotion, lately? That stuff is dangerous. Oh, and thank you for the Trump memes. But, I'm demoting you to Third Class demon.

Hmm, if goat meat is getting et popular, and you are talking about demons, that can only mean one thing! You are trying to summon Satan! I can't let this happen! Someone call the Hellsing organisation, the exorcists and Santa Claus. Especially Santa, he is the number one at taking care of that sort of demonic stuff!

Edited by Missklang

Hmm, if Alien meat is getting ET popular, and you are talking about Steve Urkel, that can only mean one thing! Benjamin Franklin is trying to summon Lester the Unlikely! I can let this happen! Someone call the Good Burger organisation, the Dude and the Easter Bunny. Especially Satan, he is number one. (Hey!) At taking care of that Sportaloser!

Grate Scooter! You're gonna let that happen? You can't. Our world will not survive a fight between Sportaloser, Satan, The Dude, Benjamin Franklin, Lester the Unlikely, Good Burger, and the Easter Bunny. 

On second thought. Let it happen, it'll be a hell of a show.

Charles Schulz! Mama Luigi's gonna let that happen to WHO? You can't let him. The pony world will not survive a fight between Cheese Queek and his Popos, Sanatary Napkins, Surfer Dudes, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Friday the 13th, Bad Burger, and the Easter from Shugo Chara.

On second thought. Let it happen, it'll cause a hell of a snow.

Yay! Snow day!! :D *gets out my pink snow wear^^*

• Brohoof 1

Yes. St. Patrick's Day.  :D *gets out my Santa Claus suit*

Sounds like someone's gonna go out drinking. Well, have fun partying with the mole people and Carrot Top.

Actually, that sounds horrible. Don't do that. Hang out with the Breakfast Club,

and by that I don't mean the kids from the movie.

I mean Mr. Bacon, Sir Eggsalot, Ms. Toaster, Prince Cereal Bowl and King Pancake.

Edited by Lord Magnus

Super man like's some dog's to go out digging. Well, have fun partening with the mouse people and Cat Stop the cat from eating them.

Actually, that sounds horrible. Don't do that. Hang out with the Brionne Club,

and by that i am mean to the kittens from the move.

I mean Mr. Bad apple, Sir Egotistic, Ms. Tom Atto, Prince Cereal Killer and King Pan on the arse.

Wow, i'd watch out for that prince LOL

Wellington, its never good to feel proud of yourself, right? :P

Hi Jacques 

Are you talking to yourself again? It's not good to listen to the voices. Just ask Reese or the Sonny the Cuckoo Bird. Look where they are now. One's barely on tv anymore and the other became a cook.

Don't listen to any advice you get from Wellington or Jacques. Trust me. I have the same problem- only I have 10 additional voices.

Their names are Ludwig, Nicholas, Laurence, Eileen, Hickory, Ted, Trumpethead, Jack, Dennis, Walter, Zeus, and Humphrey.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you talking to yourself again? It's very good to listen to the voices. Just ask Reese or the Sonny the Cuckoo Bird. Look where they are now. One's barely on drugs anymore and the other became a God.

Always listen to any advice you get from Wellington or Jacques. Trust me. I have the same blessing- only I have 10 additional voices.

Their names are Ludwig von koopa, Nicholas Cherrywood, Laurence Zavhl, Eileen The Crow, Hickory Dickory Dock, Ted Bundy, Trumpethead, Jacksepticeye, Dennis The Menace, Walter From Fable 3, Zeus The God, and Humphrey From Jimmy Neutron.

I couldn't agree any more old friend. Quite the arsenal of voices you have to guide you down the right path. Walter From Fable 3 will definitely guide you down the right path to becoming the next king of Albion.

• Brohoof 1

Eye couldnt agreed no more odd Friends. Quiet thou arsenal off voice u has 2 declassified guide u downtown thou fright bath. Walter From Pacman World 2 will infinitely guild utube down ye bright math 2 beginning thy nexus king off Albany.

Damn, u need 2 worc onn ur spelling. If eye were a Fright Bath teacher, eye wood give u n F-.

Also. Walter from Pacman World 2 is love, Walter from Pacman World 2 is life.

Edited by Lord Magnus

Damn, you need to work on your spelling. If I were an English teacher, I would give you an F-.

Also. Walter from Breaking Bad is love, Walter from Breaking Bad 2 is life.

There, I corrected it for you. :)

Also, Sky Stinger is best new princess.

Edited by PacificGreen

Steven Stone, have you come to be my husbando? <3

I agree. I think Thorax is worst old princess.

How could you not like Thorax? Also, you're not dating Steven Stone. I'M dating Steven Stone! I've liked him since i was like 12. Yes, i like riku from kh more now, but still :P If i was in the pokemon world, me and steven would totally be an item. Amen to that.

Howe cood u not like Gandalf? Also, ur not stalking Stan Lee. I'M STALKING Stan Lee! I've stalked him since i was like 2. Yes, eye like Judge Frollo from HoND moar now, but still :P If eye was inn the Lord of the Rings world, me and Gandalf wood totally be an item. Fuck yes 2 that.

U seem 2 have a thing 4 older men. That tipe of thing gets peepel inn trouble, u know. I'd suggest talking 2 a therapist about that.

Oh, and especially stop stalking Stan Lee.

• Brohoof 1

UNOVA seems to have 2 Arceus and a thing with 4 younger men. That tipe of thing gets pokemon running inns in trouble, unova. I'd suggest talking to 2 therapists about teratoga.

Oh, and especially stop stalking random under age pokemon.

Wow, i have no idea what i just read but i think i'm very spooked out now o.o;;;

Also, sun and moon's pokemon cries sound like digimon. WTF

Mom, eye have know idee why my i is red but eye think i'm very spooked out now o.o;;;

Also, u take the moon and u take the sun. WTF do u do afterwards?

U take everything that seems like fun. Blend it all up and then ur done.

• Brohoof 1

See... GLaDOS...someone finally admits to their mistakes regarding graham crackers.

Yes, I was mistaken about the graham crackers durability. Who knew one cracker could survive having an anvil fall on it from 70 stories up? That's just insane. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I was mistaken about Alexander Graham Bell's durability. Who knew the guy could survive having an email fall on it from 70 stores up the street? That's just insane. 

Magnus, I think you've had one too many drinks.