Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"misquote the user above you"

Snow

I know Mama Luigi. Seriously, I even impregnated my stuff.

LOL mama luigi made you do THAT? Did the stuff have kittens afterwards? :)

Seriously, Mama Luigi makes people do strange, strange things. Weegee makes them do even stranger things. How is it possible? I have no idea...o_O

• Brohoof 1

LOL  Weegee made you do THAT? Did the stuff have little Ganons afterwards? :)

Seriously, Weegee makes people do strange, strange things. Malleo makes them do even stranger things. How is it possible? I have no idea...o_O

It's elementary, my dear Weegalleo. Weegee posses the power of Kaa, while Malleo possesses the power of Possessor.

Malleo's in a higher league than Weegee. He has the Dragon Balls, the Elements of Harmony, the Chaos Emeralds, the Triforce, and even the dreaded Donuts of Doom. He's one tough motherf*********er. He himself could solo both the Dragon Ball Z universe and DC at the same time. Weegee could at best, solo the Naruto universe.

Malleo's power level:

3sGoNdr.gif?noredirect

Weegee's power level is lower than that.

• Brohoof 1

In elementary school, my dear MissingNo.. Weegee passed a test about flying colors, the power of Kaa, and lots of other random stuff. While Marshmallow from Frozen possesses the power of Professor Oak.

Marshmallow's in a higher grade than Mama Weegee. He ate some Dragon Balls, the Elements of Harming Me, the Chaos Esmoreldas, the Tri flavored ice cream cone, and even the dreaded pink Donuts of Homer Jay Simpson. He's one rough motherf*********er. She herself could sell both the Dragon Ball C universe and 2000 BC in the same time line. Waluigi counts at best, sadly for the Melon Headed universe of learning nothing but boring topics.

Marshmallow's power level:

sig-4773575.3sGoNdr.gif

Water Gun's power level is lower than that. But all pokemon players already knew that :P

I think i understand all of that. Naruto means melon head in japanese, so i've been told :P With a ho ho ho! Merry christmas everyone lol

Edited by PinkuRiku

I don't understand all of that. Hello Kitty means One Punch Man in japanese.  :P With a hoe hoe hoe to the skull for everyone!

Done by Jason and Michael.

Voorhees and Myers would never get along. They would try to kill each other in seconds. Jason hates rowdy teens and burnt up child murderers.

Anyways, Hello Kitty is One Punch Man. That got confirmed in one of the HK episodes when she punched a bear and it went flying back. Needless to say, it died..in......ONE PUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

Edited by Lord Magnus
  • Brohoof 1

Vooka Truck and Miles "Tails" Prower would, in neverland, get a yule tide log. Tom Atto would try to cookie each otter in sex. Micheal Jackson has rowdy tonkas and burnt up chicken molesters. With spoons.

Anyways, Hello Kitty is a real One Punch Mon. That got confirmed in one of the HK episodes when she punished a beer and didn't get drunk and it went flying kirby: right back at ya! Needless to say, it dieted..in......ALCHOHOLIC PUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

I didn't know Micheal Jackson had a thing for chickens. Thats so weird lol (by the way, i have nothing against micheal jackson, i'm just being random xP)

Also, Hello Kitty is too young to drink :P And Tails is too young for sex. So is Tom Atto, who is actually Ash Ketchum in one early pokemon episode lol

I knew Zack Galifianakis had a thing for chicken . Thats so weird lol (by the way, i have something against Michelle Obama, i'm just being slanderous xP)

Also, Hello Kitty is too young to punch  :P And Tails is too young for being punched. So is Tom Anderson, who is actually Waluigi in one early pokemon episode lol

Best be careful. It's not legal to slander a first lady. 

Hello Kitty does whatever she wants. She don't give a fuck.

• Brohoof 1

Bunnies be colorful. It's always legal to slander a ned flanders, simply cuz flanders rhymes with 'slanders'. 

Handsome anime men do what their mom wants. And she don't give a flying psyduck.

So, now you're a pirate? :P Arrrr, bunnies be VERY colorful! So must ponies be arrrrrr

Yeti! Eye see-saw so on the internet. They exist. Am the Yeti from Ducktales. I wonder these things....

See-saw so is totally gonna be my new catchphrase. 

So, I think I see-saw so a seesaw in the seesaw factory. 

• Brohoof 1

You sound just like The Crazed Butt-Stabber dX Two bad i don't eat lurkers.  :P I am a stegasaurus. Oll, I do eat Necromorph burgers though. Yum!...please don't change King to Kong Dx

Considering that the Crazed Butt-Stabber sounds like Markiplier, I'll take that as a compliment.

Lurkers are loaf, Lurkers are lump. Yeah, and I'm a vicar.

Oll, indeed. Necromorph burgers are luv, Necromorph burgers are life.

I didn't change Kong to King, though.

DxDxDxDxDxDXXdXdXd

• Brohoof 1

Constitutioning those the Crazy Butler Stabber sounded like something out of Tomb Raider: Goes to Mars, I'll take that booty as a complaint.

Luke Sky Walker is a loaf of bread, bread and camels have lumps. Yeah, and I'm on a vacation today.

Oil, indeed, is hard to come by. Necronomicon burgers are life Ness boogers (sorry) are light.

I didn't charge Kirby to King Dedede, though.

DxDxDxDxDxDXXdXdXd

BOOGERS. YOU SAID BOOGERS. And i don't you NOT to hahahaha :P Oh well, sailor v. Instead of "Say La Vee". Sailor Moon eats comic books like they are pretzels.

• Brohoof 1

BUTTHURT. YOU SAID BUTTHURT. And i don't you KNOWS to ollolloll  :P Orwellian sailors. Instead of "Say La Vee". Spoderman eats comic books like they are chimichangas. 

200_s.gif I knows how to oll.

"Spoderman, Spoderman

Dus whatevr a spoder can

Fapz at web, any size

Catchs shit just lik fliez

Look owt! Here comes the spoderman!

Iz he strung? Listen bud

Hez got radioactiv blud

Can he swing from a thred?

Take a look ovrhed

Hey there! There goez te spoderman

In the chilled night

At te scene of a cryme

Lik a strik of light

He arrivz jus in time

Spoderman, Spoderman

Frenly neighbarhood spoderman

Welth and Fame - hez ignord

Actin iz hiz reward

To him

Laif is a gr8 big bang-up—

Wherever there's a hang-up,

You'll find the Spoderman!"

CHIMICHANGAS! 

044.gif

Edited by CluelessMagnus

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

Well seeing as I'm not the first person from 2017 to post here, I'd say you've done a awful job.

You're not the First person from 2017 to post here and Yes, You done a Awful Job Indeed.

1 minute ago, Zachary said:

You're not the First president from the future to time travel here and Yes, You have an awful job so go to Indeed.com.

What? Zach I think you're drunk, go to bed.

6 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

Wait what? Zach I think you're are not drunk, don't go to bed.

You're right, I'm not drunk, Never! And I'm not going to Bed.

10 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

*carry you into the Closet* shhh shhh, Stay in there Zach.

Never! I'll not Stay in the Closet!

Edited by Zachary