Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Think About Hillary Clinton?

Castle Bleck

Fuck Donald Trump

Fuck Hilary and the 3rd parties too

But Fuck Trump even more

Fuck this entire election. I'd much, much, much, much rather have a third Obama term

I agree with this and  really really hate this election because there is no clear winner. I hate Hilary and Trump equally becuase they are both corrupt and dumbass politicians. My trust my government is already thinner than sliced bread 

• Brohoof 2

guys, you gotta let your anger go.  its just dragging you down.

yes, its a lose-lose situation, but after you vote, you gotta release it and move on.  

I can say I've lost a fair amount of friends both online and in real life because of this election and people getting insulted by the decisions I make. 

(edited)
On 11/6/2016 at 11:07 AM, Minccino said:

I can say I've lost a fair amount of friends both online and in real life because of this election and people getting insulted by the decisions I make. 

This is officially the Election Of Sauron.

Like his Ring; but without the neat invisibility, astral projection, etc.

Edited by Antagonist
  • Brohoof 3

This is officially the Election Of Sauron.

Like his Ring, but, you know, without the neat invisibility, astral projection, etc.

thanks for making me laugh. : )

People are extremely opinionated this election season, and there's a very strong "You're either with us, or against us!" vibe going on. There is a very tense silence that precedes every political conversation in the breakroom at my work, because whether somebody considers themselves to be a Trump or Hilary supporter, you can bet that they are firmly entrenched in their support for either candidate, and they are ready to bite your head off if you disagree with them.

I normally love discussing politics, but I've been keeping my mouth shut for fear of sparking some heated arguments.

• Brohoof 2

Significantly worse than Trump. I'm not that well-versed in the internals of the party politics but I tend to think that at this moment trying not to start another war supercedes most other things, including whatever was leaked this week from X amount of years ago that Trump said.

• Brohoof 3

I don't particularly like her either. She's shady as f*ck and a liar. I prefer her to Trump, though. At least she's not a racist and is more capable of being president.

I'm British so I'm just sat here watching like this:

1GJN7.gif

At least South Park is making this "election" amusing

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 2

There are many things I could go into that would describe how I feel about Hillary Clinton, but I've already said them hundreds of times over on this forum. It's already all out there, so I'll leave you with this image.

post-35992-0-48438200-1478499304_thumb.jpg

Edited by Twiggy
  • Brohoof 2

I consider her to be generally tough despite what she has done. I kinda thought so before i knew anything about the scandal. Whether i agree with her on political levels i do admire her attitude somewhat. The typical person who wants to do her job

Edited by Meire

She's ok. At worse, she's an extension of the obama administration. So unless you're one of these people who really, really hates obama, she's better than anything else we've got available to us. 

Edited by Zyrael
  • Brohoof 2