Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Or Coke?

Ed Lyons

Pepsi Or Coke?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

@, after discussing it with those wiser than I, because the debate pit is generally used for serious discussion, this is a bit lighthearted to belong there. Therefore, I'm moving it to its proper home of General Discussion. Plus it will open up this thread to more members! Wins all around. 

So let's all catch the wave over there.

max-headroom-coke-wave-v3-14dde322ea0.pn

I drank some pepsi today because I didn't have coke. It made my stomach burn so I had to take tums.

So no, pepsi is not "ok" waiter, you can bring me tap water instead. 

I gotta give this one to Coca-Cola. I have always preferred it over Pepsi. In all honesty, I taste a significant difference between the two and Injust think that Coke tastes better, although I cannot really say why... I rarely drink Pepsi but my dad buys it all the time, so it's usually the only soda we have.

:twi:

i personally like Pepsi because i notice that it has less sugar than coke and i really don't want diabetes

I don't know about your country since Pepsi and Coca Cola change their sugar amounts for different countries, but here in Sweden they have pretty much the same amount.

This thread is a giant advertising for both Pepsi and Coca Cola, I'M THIRSTY NOW ! ARE YOU PROUD OF YA ??  :=:  :pinkie: 

Oh, I prefer Pepsi by the way

I am not in any way promoting the good ol' refreshing taste of Pepsi (registered trademark) or the return of everyone's favourite: crystal Pepsi! Now available in Walmart (subject to availability. T&Cs apply)

I am not in any way promoting the good ol' refreshing taste of Pepsi (registered trademark) or the return of everyone's favourite: crystal Pepsi! Now available in Walmart (subject to availability. T&Cs apply)

Crystal Pepsi what is this ? I don't have wallmart where I live ...

Edited by TrotteurFuneste

I haven't drank HFCS soda in 4 years. I will occasionally have sugar cane soda that isn'f from Pepsi or Coke. When I did drink soda... I was more of a Pepsi guy. Best Coke drinks were Vanilla Coke, Dr Pepper and Sprite. Pepsi.... I drank every mountain dew and preferred the throwback drinks. 

Both Coca-Cola and Pepsi taste like I'm drinking a radioactive cactus. No thanks. If it's physically painful to drink something, it cannot be enjoyed. I'll stick to AriZona, thanks.