Pepsi Or Coke?

Ed Lyons

Pepsi Or Coke?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Coke always and forever. Pepsi tastes nasty to me anymore. :mlp_gag:

Besides, Coke has been my favorite ever since I was a little kid even though my mom never allowed me to have caffeinated drinks back then. :P I was offered little sips here and there.

• Brohoof 3

I like both, but if I had to choose, then I would always go with Coca-Cola. I remember drinking a lot of Pepsi when I was little. After some time, I tried out Coca-Cola and I found that I liked the beverage more than Pepsi. I've had Pepsi recently and it's pretty good, but it's not as good as back then, in my opinion.

• 3 months later...

Coke forever!!!

On 11/6/2016 at 6:10 PM, flueryheartlove said:

i drink coke alot,and prefer it ^^,pepsi is god too :). i do argue that coke hass a more sweet taste while pepsi is more of something that goes with a pizza

heres a pinkie pie coke for the coke lovas 210759f55ee922f07a6311258e05296e.jpg

That's not a real thing, is it???

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m not much of a soda person, but I did a blind taste test and they were certainly different. One was sweet and the other was cherry-ish. I don’t know if I have a preference, though. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't personally have a preference because my stupid dumb stomach hates them both, but I do find myself more...affectionate of Pepsi? My English teacher's absolutely obsessed with it and it just reminds me of her, so I guess that's why I lean more towards itB)

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

:ph3ar: It’s here in Ireland too. 

Cool!
The only other countries I've been to are Spain and England lol (Have always wanted to visit Ireland though) and only saw them in England (where they now started selling Barr's drinks, which is great, cause as a Scottish girl, they're important to me lol)