Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: O/C - Order/Chaos (MLP Fighting game with a cast of OCs, so no C+Ds!)

EmeraldStar04

My character would be quite the good for the fighting game. My character is Strike who is a Pixiu.

Besides slashing and punching with his fore paws and kicking with his hind hooves, he can also use lightning based combat by either shooting it, calling it down, or using it in his punches.

His fighting style would be aerial focused combat, sorta like Taokaka from BlazBlue, but it would be more power based than speed based.

If you would like to know more than please ask.

post-35499-0-72126100-1483402792_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Oh, I wonder why that happened.

Since he left a very fallacious and condescending pseudo-intellectual ad hominem for me in GamerKM's old fighting game thread months ago (after I finally snapped from his ridiculous pleas to join our team), my guess is he is generally not a nice person and it caught up to him. Now Emerald has been brought down and turned out to be the one unneeded and unmissed, no surprise to be honest.

I hope people will look at what we left behind in this petty civil war and pick up the broken pieces to reassemble the wonderful concept of a fighting game featuring this community's own ponies within one of the most versatile and elegantly simple game engines. I honestly have no idea who leads this any more or what may lie ahead for this project from here on out, but I hope its story is not over yet.

If anyone offers their assistance, I will happily offer mine as a part time programmer.

Edited by Windseeker

• 11 months later...

With all the work put into this, you might wanna work with the fighting is magic guys on their dev team now. If Thems Fightin Herds does well, I bet they'll be expanding and looking for fighting game enthusiast bronies to contribute

• 3 months later...