Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Guilty pleasures confession thread

Merrypaws

On 2016-11-07 at 11:12 AM, King Sejong said:

Christmas movies with reindeer as the leads, like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer 1998, and Niko and the Way to the Stars, for it is quite uncommon for Christmas movies to focus on the reindeer, typically they focus on Santa, the elves or some curmudgeonly person, I do like it when the reindeer are characters, because it shows they have ambitions to join in a major holiday, like people do, even though they are pulling the sleigh, it is still are role for them to join in on.

I like movies with deer characters also! 

• 1 year later...

Maybe it's I like women who do gymnastics/yoga move I like and watch them do it, on Youtube or when do it like in the park. Not sure that Guilty pleasures. Even few female anime characters that does them, even try to find some that does them. 

Also love Rimuru Tempest from That time I got Reincarnated as a slime, it guy but rencarnated into shape shifting slime in another world, it eat a female warrier as she told to that so he can into human in female human form. I'm striaght guy and fall in love with a character that slime that into a female human form that was once male human adult in modern real world. His voice are like sound like female.

Edited by Sunny Man and Izzy Man