Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you registered to vote in this election?

jackleapp81

39 users have voted

1. 1. Are you currently registered to vote?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't think my vote would actually matter, so what's the point? The whole system is corrupt.

With election day in America almost upon us, I'm curious as to how many people are actually going to be casting votes this year. Are you a registered voter? Are you too young to vote? Are you disillusioned about American politics in general and couldn't care less about who wins? Let us know in the comments below.

Edited by jackleapp81

If you're an American and you aren't registered to vote, I don't feel you have a right to complain when things start going south.  I voted and I have my own strong opinions on who should win, but it's neither mine nor anyone's job to tell you who to vote for.  Bad things happen when the majority stays home and the lunatic fringe gets the edge, so do your duty and cast your vote!

• Brohoof 3

Not from the US but I wish anyone outside the country could vote because  Trump... This guy really scares every one we don't know what he's going to do with all that power !
Man this freak could have the ability to use the nuke !

I don't see why we as foreign citizens should be able to inferfere in the US elections. If USA choose Trump, it's their choice and we shouldn't have the ability to alter it. Nobody should make decisions for others.  Also, keep in mind a president doesn't have unlimited power, he cannot use nuclear force just because he wants to, get real for a second. I'd actually be more worried about Hillary when it comes to using nuclear weapons.

I won't vote obviously since I'm not american, and I don't really have much preference between Trump and Hillary, they're both truly despicable candidates. I feel sorry for you, american friends :( . I'm glad it will finally be over very soon though, I've had enough already of hearing rumors regarding each of them literally every day.

Edited by Fl1cker
  • Brohoof 4

As an American I have a responsibility not only to myself, but to my country & the world not to elect a fascist meglomaniac as President. Because a vote for Trump is like a vote for his buddy Vladimir Putin to do as he pleases.

Edited by Darthy Hooves

Not from the US but I wish anyone outside the country could vote because  Trump... This guy really scares every one we don't know what he's going to do with all that power !

Man this freak could have the ability to use the nuke !

As an American I have a responsibility not only to myself, but to my country & the world not to elect a fascist meglomaniac as President. Because a vote for Trump is like a vote for his buddy Vladimir Putin to do as he pleases.

>Both of these people prefer the candidate that wants war with Russia.

I'd rather be an ally of Russia than be drafted to fight some globalists' war.

I am registered to vote.

Edited by Ra1nbowCrasH

I don't want to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I don't really think my vote (or anybody's vote) counts.

Whoever the "powers that be" want to win will win. 

You can call me foolish, uneducated, careless, un-American...you ain't changing my mind. 

We're all going down, anyway--I doubt the human race will last much longer.

Besides, I think Hillary and Trump are both lunatic, criminal monsters.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

I don't want to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I don't really think my vote (or anybody's vote) counts.

Whoever the "powers that be" want to win will win. 

You can call me foolish, uneducated, careless, un-American...you ain't changing my mind. 

We're all going down, anyway--I doubt the human race will last much longer.

Besides, I think Hillary and Trump are both lunatic, criminal monsters.

You must be an absolute blast at parties, you remind me of one of my former co-workers, actually.

Registered? Yes. Actually voted? No. I have some guilt I will admit, and I was indeed going to vote however I neglected to get my absentee ballot within a reasonable amount of time. I recognize the importance of voting and it does matter. I will do such in future state and federal elections, but given the candidates in this election I cannot say I have a large amount of guilt in not voting. No I'm not a hardcore Bernie supporter, and I do very much despise Trump, but I cannot say I like Hillary enough to vote for her. No, I would not vote for Mr. "What is Aleppo?" nor Gill Stein, not because they are 3rd party or take away from the other two, but because I don't like them enough to even do such either. Call me picky, but I don't see much of a point in writing in the blank spot. I'll keep it short and end my ramble, lest I get off topic. Regardless I needed to get such off my chest.