Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Total Drama Rebirth (Taking applicants)

Drago Ryder

As the title of the thread suggests, this RP will be taking place in the Total Drama universe. If you haven't watched the show yet, it's basically an animated reality tv series with teens as the contestants that ran from 2007-2015. Full episodes can be found on both dailymotion and Netflix.

As for the premise, the RP will follow the same idea as the show. Two teams of seven will have to do ludicrous, humiliating, and otherwise deadly challenges in attempt to win one million dollars. The team that loses will have to vote off one person during the elimination ceremony, assuming there is one. Eventually, the teams will be merged but we won't worry about that just yet.

Rules

1.Keep it within forum guidelines.

2.Romance is allowed

3.This is a human RP.

4.The characters should be in their mid to late teens. Gotta have them hormones

5. Eliminations will be conducted via strawpoll

Character submission sheet example

Name: Blitz Ryu

Personality: In short, Blitz has disassociative identity disorder and has four different personalities with their own separate histories, including himself. These personalities are those of a raging Scotsman, a samurai, a Russian bodybuilder, and a German dancer . There was a fifth alter, but he isn't as active as the others so he probably won't show up during the contest. As for Blitz himself, he is kind, very intelligent and isn't one to put himself ahead of friends. He does tend to be somewhat introverted due to his condition.

Appearance:Blitz is an even five foot three inches in height and has a somewhat thin yet toned build. He normally wears a light blue shirt and grey pants. He also has short, black hair that is combed to one side.

Other: He can play the ocarina, is a decent singer, and his alters can speak the language of their homeland.

1 Blitz Ryu/Genji/Grigori Rasputin/Thorston Fich/Seumas Ciarach

2 Kyubi Yamato

3 Lucius Dallarus

4 Sophia

5 Zak

6 Amber

7 Gracie Hyatt

8 Lucien Reine

9 Jim

RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/159740-total-astana-rebirth-rp/?p=4738026

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

I'm surprised no one's signed up for this yet. Mind if I do?

Name:Kyubi Yamato

Personality: Kyubi is generally a very considerate person and is outgoing. She also has a very creative mind and is observant of others. Kyubi isn't perfect, though. She isn't very athletic and is self conscious about her appearance to a certain degree.

Appearance: Kyubi is five feet in height and tends to wear a red shirt and grey pants. She also has black hair tied into a ponytail. As for her eyes, Kyubi was born with heteochromia iridum. As a result, she has one green and one gold iris. Kyubi also has a generally thin build

@@Drago Ryder,

This seems like fun.

Name: Lucius Calbian Dallarus

Personality: Lucius is part of a very rich family who own a very big business, after the death of his entire family Lucius found himself the inheritor of not only a very large amount of money, but also the family company, and their multiple estates. While some people would be stressed by all this, Lucius was thrilled for there was only one thing in the world he loved more that money... himself so both went hand in hand. Lucius is also very self centred and only does things that will get him money no matter what it may entail, whether it's destroying an hospital to build a super store, or scamming children for there pocket money, or even going on TV shows. Lucius is also in a way a very fickle person who will change sides if things look bad for his... if he can. Lucius is also known for being a ruthless business man who hate being talked down to and who has a cocky attitude in most situations.

Appearance: Lucius has black hair in a kind of sloped spikes which are tipped with dark purple, he wears a black shirt with his initials embroiled on to it's top right pocket in gold. He also has a black cane with a purple spherical crystal on top which he needs to walk properly. He is 5 foot 6 and has a surprisingly toned body for someone who does next to no work.   

Other: Lonely... very, very lonely

this seems interesting. i'd certainly like to try it out. 

alright. i've never really done human before, but i'll try as hard as i can.

name: Sophia

Appearence: Sophia is a bit of a heavier build, but many would call it "curvy". she is Caucasian and she has brown eyes with shoulder length brunette hair, which is normally in a bit of a mess, like she's got bedhead most of the time. She Typically wears Hoodies and Jeans, as well as glasses with a black frame. 

Personality: She can be a bit reclusive and anti-social and quiet at times, but if she finds a friend who shows that they care about her and her interests, then she'll be more than happy to open up to them. she can be a bit nerdy at times and is much smarter than she is Athletic. 

Edited by ~Phoenix~

this seems interesting. i'd certainly like to try it out. 

alright. i've never really done human before, but i'll try as hard as i can.

name: Sophia

Appearence: Sophia is a bit of a heavier build, but many would call it "curvy". she is Caucasian and she has brown eyes with shoulder length brunette hair, which is normally in a bit of a mess, like she's got bedhead most of the time. She Typically wears Hoodies and Jeans, as well as glasses with a black frame. 

Personality: She can be a bit reclusive and anti-social and quiet at times, but if she finds a friend who shows that they care about her and her interests, then she'll be more than happy to open up to them. she can be a bit nerdy at times and is much smarter than she is Athletic.

It's basically the same as ponies, just with a few applicable changes. I'm sure you'll be fine. Anyway, that's the long winded way of saying that you're in.

@@Drago Ryder,

awesome, thanks! cant wait to start it. i'm sure it will be interesting.

Yeah. All of the possibilities for teams and the diverse personalities will make for quite a bit of drama.

@@Drago Ryder,

awesome, thanks! cant wait to start it. i'm sure it will be interesting.

Yeah. All of the possibilities for teams and the diverse personalities will make for quite a bit of drama.

interesting post in a poniverse but whateve:) 

Name: Zak

Personality: He is very mature for his age, and would tried to avoid any drama. However sometime he can be a  little judgmental due to his maturity behaviors. He joined because his parent made him, believing if he with others teens, he might act more like a teen. Another  reason why he was picked, because Chris want to see if he can break him. He hardly shows any emotions and will stay at the same facial expression.  except the time when he has to face a challenge that involved with height. *his worse fear is height*.  He is cold sometime but he would say greeting to others people like "hey" or "how it going." He has a boring personality,so he does not care if he is not amusing person   for the  fans' views.  All he cares is doing his part to live a day. (going to next challenge). He somewhat smart, both book and street(mainly).He love music enough to sometime goes to his own little world and sing the song to his head. Another reason why, sometime when he talk, he talks in peot. 

​Appearance:  http://img04.deviantart.net/c44b/i/2015/103/c/8/td_oc__zak_by_satrox13-d8ka44t.jpg

Edited by satrox

interesting post in a poniverse but whateve:) 

Name: Zak

Personality: He is very mature for his age, and would tried to avoid any drama. However sometime he can be a  little judgmental due to his maturity behaviors. He joined because his parent made him, believing if he with others teens, he might act more like a teen. Another  reason why he was picked, because Chris want to see if he can break him. He hardly shows any emotions and will stay at the same facial expression.  except the time when he has to face a challenge that involved with height. *his worse fear is height*.  He is cold sometime but he would say greeting to others people like "hey" or "how it going." He has a boring personality,so he does not care if he is not amusing person   for the  fans' views.  All he cares is doing his part to live a day. (going to next challenge). He somewhat smart, both book and street(mainly).He love music enough to sometime goes to his own little world and sing the song to his head. Another reason why, sometime when he talk, he talks in peot. 

​Appearance:  http://img04.deviantart.net/c44b/i/2015/103/c/8/td_oc__zak_by_satrox13-d8ka44t.jpg

Hmmm. This could definetly work. Best of luck when the RP starts.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm. This could definetly work. Best of luck when the RP starts.

looking forward to it man;)

@@Drago Ryder,

so i'm wondering, is it going to be like the game show where one person gets voted out each week? or is it going to not be like that, cuz ya know, you want people to stay? 

edit: nevermind. just read the original post a bit better and found out myself

Edited by ~Phoenix~

Hmm, might as well toss my hat in the ring. Especially seeing that there's an odd number! If it's fair enough, I'll use a human OC I've made prior to this... that's actually the humanized version of a certain OC :P

Name: Amber (and honestly stumped for a last name lol)

Appearance: Amber is very tall for her age, toned and lean. She is mixed race - Caucasian and Dominican American - so her skin is a little dark, though she has long blond hair usually tied in a ponytail, and hazel eyes. She has pale, old scars scattered across her body, most notably concentrated around her sternum and her legs... Well, where her legs used to be. She lost both legs in a bad car crash a few years ago, and has since been fitted with special athletic prostheses that allow her to run as she used to.

...And, well, have a drawing for reference :P

https://puu.sh/qZUhA/8c32a1d46f.jpg

Personality: While inwardly suffering from depression ever since the accident, Amber is outwardly an outgoing girl and often goes out of her way to be nice to others. However, she does have something of a competitive streak (and a temper if you manage to wear her patience down), and she's confident in the fact that she's just as athletic and swift now as she was before when she ran on the track team. She may be prone to reckless behavior, however, acting without thinking it through.

Y'know, I really enjoyed TDI - this seems like it might be a bit of fun.  I'd like to throw my two bits in, if I may?

Name: Gracie Hyatt

Personality:

Gracie is bat-guano crazy.  She's spent time in a number of institutions... all of which mysteriously burned down right after her departure.  She always has a crazed look in her eyes, and tends to giggle under her breath a lot.  In truth, she actually hides a genius-level intellect behind her insane facade, but feels that she can't trust the world around her, nor anyone in it.  

Her parents, having washed their hands of her years ago, have sent her here in hopes that exposure to the public like this might bring her out of her zany mindset; Gracie, however, only sees this as another asylum to burn down.  She has an obsession with fire, and always has a lighter, a pack of matches, flint and steel, etc., to start flames with.

Deep inside, Gracie simply feels that she is doomed to be alone in the world; her antics are her lashing out against those who she believes might try to use or abuse her.  She's never even known a kiss, nor any sort of kindness - her parents never gave her much affection - so she naturally assumes that everyone else has a hidden agenda.

Of course, if anyone can get past her craziness... well, love can do strange things to people, right?

Appearance: 

Gracie wears a gray hoodie with baggy sweatpants and ratty-looking sneakers with perpetually untied laces.  The only look at the 'real' her that she gives others is her face, which has a pointy little nose, two luminous green eyes that hide behind a pair of Oakleys, pouty red lips and a single lock of bright red hair that hangs down in front of her eyes.

Beneath the slouchy clothes, however, is an absolutely DYNAMITE body - she is smoking hot!  However, as she feels incredibly insecure about the world, she hides her lovely self away under frumpy clothing.  Unless some reason comes up for her to be dressed otherwise, she wears as much clothing as it takes to hide her delicious figure.

Gracie is of Irish nationality, and speaks with a thick brogue.

Other: 

Gracie believes squirrels are aliens from another planet; she's scared to death of them.

She has an irrational attraction to flames and fire; beware if she feels bored or threatened!

She is a mathematical savant, able to do complex problems mentally within seconds.

Gracie is an incredible piano player (it was a part of her therapy when she was younger). 

She has a homemade tattoo of Princess Luna's cutie mark on her right ankle (she became a fan during TV time at various institutions).

Hmm, might as well toss my hat in the ring. Especially seeing that there's an odd number! If it's fair enough, I'll use a human OC I've made prior to this... that's actually the humanized version of a certain OC :P

Name: Amber (and honestly stumped for a last name lol)

Appearance: Amber is very tall for her age, toned and lean. She is mixed race - Caucasian and Dominican American - so her skin is a little dark, though she has long blond hair usually tied in a ponytail, and hazel eyes. She has pale, old scars scattered across her body, most notably concentrated around her sternum and her legs... Well, where her legs used to be. She lost both legs in a bad car crash a few years ago, and has since been fitted with special athletic prostheses that allow her to run as she used to.

...And, well, have a drawing for reference :P

https://puu.sh/qZUhA/8c32a1d46f.jpg

Personality: While inwardly suffering from depression ever since the accident, Amber is outwardly an outgoing girl and often goes out of her way to be nice to others. However, she does have something of a competitive streak (and a temper if you manage to wear her patience down), and she's confident in the fact that she's just as athletic and swift now as she was before when she ran on the track team. She may be prone to reckless behavior, however, acting without thinking it through.

We have quite a way to go before we have enough to have me even considering starting the RP. She is in.

Y'know, I really enjoyed TDI - this seems like it might be a bit of fun.  I'd like to throw my two bits in, if I may?

Name: Gracie HyattAge: 17Gender: FemalePersonality:

Gracie is bat-guano crazy.  She's spent time in a number of institutions... all of which mysteriously burned down right after her departure.  She always has a crazed look in her eyes, and tends to giggle under her breath a lot.  In truth, she actually hides a genius-level intellect behind her insane facade, but feels that she can't trust the world around her, nor anyone in it.  

Her parents, having washed their hands of her years ago, have sent her here in hopes that exposure to the public like this might bring her out of her zany mindset; Gracie, however, only sees this as another asylum to burn down.  She has an obsession with fire, and always has a lighter, a pack of matches, flint and steel, etc., to start flames with.

Deep inside, Gracie simply feels that she is doomed to be alone in the world; her antics are her lashing out against those who she believes might try to use or abuse her.  She's never even known a kiss, nor any sort of kindness - her parents never gave her much affection - so she naturally assumes that everyone else has a hidden agenda.

Of course, if anyone can get past her craziness... well, love can do strange things to people, right?

Appearance: 

Gracie wears a gray hoodie with baggy sweatpants and ratty-looking sneakers with perpetually untied laces.  The only look at the 'real' her that she gives others is her face, which has a pointy little nose, two luminous green eyes that hide behind a pair of Oakleys, pouty red lips and a single lock of bright red hair that hangs down in front of her eyes.

Beneath the slouchy clothes, however, is an absolutely DYNAMITE body - she is smoking hot!  However, as she feels incredibly insecure about the world, she hides her lovely self away under frumpy clothing.  Unless some reason comes up for her to be dressed otherwise, she wears as much clothing as it takes to hide her delicious figure.

Gracie is of Irish nationality, and speaks with a thick brogue.

Other: 

Gracie believes squirrels are aliens from another planet; she's scared to death of them.

She has an irrational attraction to flames and fire; beware if she feels bored or threatened!

She is a mathematical savant, able to do complex problems mentally within seconds.

Gracie is an incredible piano player (it was a part of her therapy when she was younger). 

She has a homemade tattoo of Princess Luna's cutie mark on her right ankle (she became a fan during TV time at various institutions).

Love it. Considering Blitz has a Scottish alternate personality, it could lead to a few interesting interactions. She's in.

• Brohoof 2

If I may... would this work as a reference pic?  (Not my artwork; Google Search is awesome.)

post-34233-0-95080700-1478663823_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Here are the names for each of Blitz's separate personalities

Russian Bodybuilder- Grigori Rasputin

German Dancer- Thorsten Fiche

Samuri-Genji

Raging Scotsman- Seumas Ciarach

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 2

someone plays overwatch 

Yeah. Now if only he could wear a cybernetic suit of armor. 

Would it be possible to have more than one character. There are enough slots open that it probably wouldn't make much of a difference.

Sure. Go nuts

Nice. Might as well add a more manipulative character to this.

Name:Lucien Raine

Gender;Male

Personality: Lucien is pretty much a wolf in sheep's clothing. He may look nice, but he isn't afraid to use others in order to get what he wants. He is also gifted with a silver tounge and is very observant of those around him. As a side note, he tends to be a bit egotistical and doesn't show much in the way of emotion.

Appearance: Lucien could be described as extremely attractive. He stands at five feet in height with fair skin and light brown hair that goes down to his neck. His eyes are a light blue and he normally wears a red v-neck t shirt and brown pants that shows off a broad, muscular build. He is also French.