Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like walking at night?

ManaMinori

Yes, I like it, however, I don't do it much.

While I live in a good part of town, just 15 minutes away via car is a not so good part of town where a lot of serious crime (homicides, robberies, and such) happens, and it seems to only be getting further and further north, so I don't walk at night.

I want to, but everyone in my house is like, "No it's dark and it's too dangerous." Meanwhile I'm standing there thinking, "What!? We live in a gated community with super nice neighbors. Neighbors I've known personally for 15 years. They wouldn't harm a soul. Also this neighborhood is so safe it could ride out the zombie apocolyps."

Seriously though I want to. The moon shines perfectly over the desert and provides the most beautiful light you could imagine. I wish I could enjoy it on a walk. 

Love walking at night.
I do It just in case something supernatural happens. My life has gotten that boring lol

Same here on the life is boring part. I'd go to see ghosts and stuff, but I don't want to run into The Grudge girl.

Boy Howdy I do! Well, not so much intentional as I have no concept of time and will time my walks wrong and come back around ten in the dead of night! Maybe it's dangerous, I dunno, I don't think that far ahead! Haven't had any issues yet sos I'm good!

Kind of live out in the open country right now so there isn't much I meet on my walks. In fact, in most of the walks I have taken even downtown in the smog-drenched valleys of California I rarely meet anyone else out walking around. I can barely get a wave or nod outta anyone. I'd consider a mugging to be a great honor!

Spent a good portion of my life wandering blind sos I see no difference walking down a pitch dark country road with giant galumphing horses to stomp me dead or snowy ditches to fall into and never be found again. Noperee, ain't no dread of mine!

To me, walking at night is just as pretty walking during the day! Just a bit harder to see the cars coming at you!

I specifically enjoy walking at day, but not night. Although I love a good night car ride with music, especially in the city. Night walks at the beach are pretty cool, so there's an exception I'll make. Normally I avoid going outside at night though.

• 1 year later...

I don't mind it. I live in a rural area and have really good night vision. The only thing I would have to worry about would be a wild hog or something, but I'm usually packing heat when out and about.

When I do have time, I enjoyed a little jog or walk at the night. Somehow I feel more free that way. 

I enjoy walking in the night, or speisifically in the dark. It's sort of both calming and exciting at the same time. I'll walk around for an hour while listening to music, and sometimes I'll take a quick trip through the woods just for the excitement.  Did it a lot during the summer until we heard on the news that some young girl had died nearby and my parents told me they didn't want me going out so late anymore. But now it's turning winter and it gets dark sooner, so I might start again sometime soon.

:mlp_confused:

How did miss this thread?!

Yes, I love walking at night, and I absolutely love everything about night time, especially the peace and quiet, it has to offer. If I could I would love to be able to stay up all night to enjoy the beautiful night sky, and the comfort it has to offer. 

Now, thinking of this... I wouldn't mind if Nightmare Monn would make the night eternal. It would give me more time to admire this. 

The night time is the best time.Nightmare Moon, my personal favorite of villains, Princess Luna, my favorite of the Princesses.

I mean, I do enjoy it, I just don't do it very often. Most of the time, during the week anyway, I go to sleep before the sun goes down ('cause I wake up before it comes up), so I don't get the chance. But I do sometimes on weekends, and it's nice to take a walk by yourself and reflect on what's going on.

I don't mind, but I'd rather walk during the sunset/evening. I don't feel too unsafe, because I never carry anything with me when walking.

Edited by Cash_In