Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like walking at night?

ManaMinori

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't mind walking at night. I tend to find the dark streets and lit up buildings rather peaceful and a good way to clear my head. The only thing that often stops me from doing it is that it's just too darn cold here at night. :yuck:

• Brohoof 1

I can get lost in the stars, while walking. I keep looking at Lyra :arethosehands: and she looks back at me, until I fall into a ditch.

It is easier to walk or bicycle in the dark as you can't see the elevation. It is also very dangerous, since you don't see much.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I can walk at night!:lostit:but my parent's wouldn't let me cause is "dangerous" and yet I saw plenty of people walk at night when I look through a window in the living room,like old peoples,and teenagers!:lostit:Even in midnight I saw old people like walking out like in the mornings and afternoons!!!:BornAgainBrony:

I could, but I would applaud you if you found out a way to sneak out of my house and come back safely without my parents finding out.

But if I really could, that'll be cool. And my neighborhood is safe and all, but it's surrounded on the north side by a forest so I wouldn't walk far 

I don't often get a chance to, but it's nice when I do. I prefer the night to day most of the time anyway, and I'm not afraid to go alone. In fact, it's usually better if I'm alone. It gives me time to gather my thoughts and voice my grievances.

• 3 weeks later...

I walk at night quite a bit. I got into the habit of walking a mile or more every day and nighttime was the most convenient time for me. It isn’t ever always safe where I live to go walking around at night, even in my gated apartment complex, so I just walk around inside my apartment, usually in circles or figure-8s while I listen to music or think quietly to myself. It’s a good way to get a little exercise without overdoing anything.  

• Brohoof 1