Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like walking at night?

ManaMinori

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Not really cause I like when it’s sunny out. Also, it’s probably not the safest idea, either.

"Stay indoors Twilight Sparkle" *Twilight Sparkle doesn't listen*

I value the sun over nightlife, because I cannot seem to defeat my depression if I don't get sunlight in my face. Don't ask me how it works, it just do :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Guess what?

I just came back from..... walking in the night! Woo hoo! :pinkie:

Emerald-colored sky, spring night birds in the air! It was amazing :D...... Well, the reason I went out is because my broadband is down... I am on my cell phone now >_>

There's just something so undeniably magical about the night...of course I love the coolness of the night and would love to be outside for as long as I possibly can...but I live in a big city, leaving me to be somewhat at risk for danger in the streets. So it's rare that I can exactly enjoy the calmness and coolness of the night. 

But if I walk in the right areas downtown, it gets a little safer because there's always people out. Those nights are common. Sometimes I like the bustle, even in the night. 

I'm most productive at night, anyway! An open window goes a long way. :LunaMCM:

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:09 AM, Lunar Glow said:

There's just something so undeniably magical about the night...of course I love the coolness of the night and would love to be outside for as long as I possibly can...but I live in a big city, leaving me to be somewhat at risk for danger in the streets. So it's rare that I can exactly enjoy the calmness and coolness of the night

So romantic :wub:

Now I want to walk in the night again!

If it wasn't for a massive mosquito problem right now I'd take a nightly walk daily. I looove them! They're so relaxing and sometimes you see an owl, hedgehog, deer, bunny or even a fox. Nature is so pretty at night. 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Morning Dew 💧 said:

If it wasn't for a massive mosquito problem right now I'd take a nightly walk daily. I looove them! They're so relaxing and sometimes you see an owl, hedgehog, deer, bunny or even a fox. Nature is so pretty at night. 

I would love to walk next to you, in the night :bedeyes:

And that's coming from someone who fears mosquitos maybe more than anything :twismile:

Yes! The night is prime time to walk, actually. Combine it with being by yourself in that walk and being able to move at your own pace, and that's the perfect walk. Walking during the day is okay I guess, but it doesn't quite hit the same.

There's a place close to me that I love to walk in, but I rarely go there. It's a farm with some animals, and there are paths that extend into a forest. A lonely, quiet walk at night in that place hits like a drug.