Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Name one thing you don't like about yourself

KiraTakahashi

I hate that I don't understand my own emotions sometimes...  I might feel something but I wouldn't be able to assign what the feeling is?  Like, is it anger?  Disgust?  Fear?  Happiness?  What???

• Brohoof 4

I have a short fuse. I can get REALLY angry, REALLY fast.

Sometimes i shout at people during a heated argument. Sometimes it results to violence.

I've done a lot to become more patient, but i still possess a crazy temper.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a lazy ass bum... That's one thing I don't like about myself. But I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

That wasn't a joke, I don't have much will power to change. It sucks, but being lazy is just so much more easy than not being lazy.

Like when I'm sitting down and the remote is one the other side of the room, I tie up some socks from my floor and just spiderman my way to the remote.

I'm socially insecure - I quickly start feeling guilty over even the smallest arguments, and as soon as someone I know is a little stand-offish I get very antsy and immediately assume I've done something wrong. I also used to get jealous over my friends when they hung out with other people without me.

I think I'm getting better at dealing with all of these things, though - I have a very supportive network of close friends who I would die for, and I know they've always got my back.

There are individuals in my life who have been helping me with this, but I have great difficulty forgiving myself for the wrongs I feel I've done in the past.  I'm the sort that punishes himself and stays guilty loooooong after the event in question; and, in some cases, I'm talking in terms of years and decades rather than days and months.  It might be something I was forgiven for (by someone else) many years prior, and it might be something that didn't even directly affect or involve someone else when it happened.  But I don't let it go, or forget, or forgive myself; not without a lot of uncertainty and flip-flopping and support.

• Brohoof 1

Only 1?  Probably my biggest social issue might be how sensitive I am.  It's gotten better over the years but I still have issues with getting far too upset over stuff.  I used to be so fragile that if somebody called me a name then I would go crying to a teacher.  That was a long time ago now.  Still though, if somebody says something bad about me it is on my mind for a long time after (months or years sometimes).  I cry far too easily still from stressful situations and even now I end up in tears over bad marks or stressful situations at school even though I'm in University now.  I hate it so much when this happens and I can only imagine how much it annoys others when I get upset like that.  I just try to not care now which has helped a lot but I still get upset over things that should not make people super upset.  I'm almost crying just typing this up because of how weak I am.  I hate it so much.

Only 1?  Probably my biggest social issue might be how sensitive I am.

Same here. It's always difficult for me not to cry in certain situations, for example when people call me names or make fun of something I hate to be made fun of. Even when I'm super mad there can be loads of tears during that. And there very likely will be. I can also never forget some things my friends have done to me even though a lot of time has passed already - thinking about them still makes me feel bad.

So yes, one of the things I dislike about myself is my excessive sensitivity. I so wish to become a person who could get hit by someone and not flinch.

• 2 weeks later...

My sense of humor is quite immature. I feel like it relies on swear words to make it sound sarcastic, and I often laugh at my own joke when no one else does. When the joke isn't so immature, no one gets it because it has something to do with some Smash 4 character. Also, my PAC-MAN is Smash 4 has a stupid amount of room to improve that I'm failing at filling up because I always try to go for hype kills rather than the optimal thing to do.