Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have NEVER finished

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Almost every gamer has at least one of these games. Those games where we started it, get through it to a certain point and then....we never actually finish it. Don't you hate that? I sure dd, because I do it waaaay too much. XD There are so many games I have started but never actually finished for whatever. Could be the game was incredibly long, other games took my time or I just sorta forgot and couldn't get back into it.

Let's delve in this topic. What are some games that you have started before but never completed?

I have some sad candidates. Most Final Fantasy games, I never complete. I have started so many before in my life and never finished them. I think it is because I will take a break and then just be lost on what I am doing and lose motivation. This goes for most RPG's. Only FF game I have finished. Friggin 13-2. Yeah, I know, sad.

Also most Zelda games. I have only ever finished Ocarina of Time. I have started so many others in the series but just never completed them.

• Brohoof 6

crossout: too bloody hard so i gave up X3
 halo: i tried to complete halo 1 on legendary but its been a few years and there are still 2 that i have only done on normal
also warthunder... its been almost 3 years of me playing and i am not even 1/10 done DX

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

return_to_castle_wolfenstein_blazkowicz_

love this game, mostly because of the scenery and detailed models (weapons are great! interior and exterior are awesome!) but.. haven't completed it a long time ago.. and still can't. don't actually know the reasons... the game is great, i don't remember any bugs or "lame" moments, it's just a good and well-made video game, that i've started many times, but never get to the end.

• Brohoof 1

I can think of many games that I've started and never finished. Particually back during the nes/super nes days it seemed like a lot of those games felt more difficult that some of the games I play now. One game that currently stands out to me that I've never completed but would like to is Super Mario RPG for the super nintendo.

Edited by Sgamer

I never finished Wave Race 64 back in the day due to never being able to get past one racetrack on the expert difficulty setting. I also got to the final boss in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team but never bothered to go through with as a result of boredom and moving on to other games. Finally, I still haven't completed the final Adventure Map in Hyrule Warriors despite having only nine panels left.

That's what happened when I played Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.  :wacko:  I just started it and after some time almost forgot about it and the game has still remained unfinished.

Quite a few... but what I regret not finishing that I don't readily have access to the most is Baten Kaitos, I was right at the end and just didn't, and it was a rental and a rare GameCube game so gg on me ever playing it again anytime soon... :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

I never finished Super mystery Dungeon because Laziness and all that Stuff

I'm also never finished Paper Mario 64 because I didn't have the time to continue Paper Mario 64 (I used a N64 Emulator)

Oh, quite a few actually. I've gotten to the final dungeon of both Link To The Past and Ocarina of Time and just... stopped for some reason. Maybe I got bored, maybe something more interesting came up, all I know is I stopped playing and couldn't bring myself to continue them.

I got about a third or so through Infamous before a single mission made me rage-quit so bad I never wanted to play it again. I also stopped playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon cause it took forever to get going. In Explorers of Darkness, I think I was well into the main story in the same amount of time it took to just slog through tutorial after tutorial after tutorial in Super Mystery Dungeon.

• Brohoof 1

There are plenty games I've never finished. Either I lost patience with a difficulty spike I wasn't expecting, the game in general is just tedious to playthrough or I just randomly get distracted and have yet to get back I've probably completed only a little over half of my game library.

There are also some games that I will never in a million years beat. Like Drakengard 1 and 3. The final missions in both are ridiculous. I don't have the rhythm-sense to do either, especially 3.

Oh boy, I actually got into remembering which, exactly, those games were, and realized I've played several Zelda games as well, but never ever finished a single of them. What the hell is wrong with me?

To add to the list: GTA: Vice City and San Andreas, Gears of War, Halo: Spartan Assault, MGSV: The Phantom Pain. That's all I can think of.

Quite a few... but what I regret not finishing that I don't readily have access to the most is Baten Kaitos, I was right at the end and just didn't, and it was a rental and a rare GameCube game so gg on me ever playing it again anytime soon... :wacko:

Baten Kaitos is one of my favorite games. I hope you get the chance to play it again.

• Brohoof 1

Skyrim...

I put 7 hours into it almost 3 years ago, it just never caught on with me the same way it did with others.

I have gone back and played it a little bit recently, but I don't feel too compelled to finish it.

I haven’t finished too many games to list them all. Beginning with the classic Super Mario. Among the recent ones: GTA V (damn flight camp), Shadow of Mordor (98%, but none of the add-ons), King’s Bounty Dark Side (why did I even started?).

Recently I decided to play the good old Fallout 3, and I think it will be the next addition to the list.
  • Brohoof 1

As for me, it would have to be Banjo-Kazooie for the Nintendo 64. The battle with Gruntila stumped me as I couldn't hit her with my eggs and I kept on falling off the edge every-time I tried to aim myself :( <3

The other one would have to be Pokemon: Red Rescue Team when I was facing against Articuno. It ALWAYS killed me with Powder Snow and I had no reviver seeds thanks to the amount of times it knocked me out X'( <3
  • Brohoof 1

There are soooo many games like that for me. In fact, it's very common for me to get up to the final boss of a game and if I don't beat them initially I stop there.

• Brohoof 1

Way too many to list. I buy them faster than I can play them. One of the Metroids on the Gamecube, I was using the walk through. I got to the last boss but I didn't have 100% completion. I couldn't find which items I missed. I refused to finish the game and I gave up.

Demon Souls, Uncharted (left it halfway I think :huh:), Hexen, Mario is Missing (not that I regret it anyway :dash:) Inuyasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel (my only regret is not leaving it sooner :dry:), and both Pokemon Stadiums as far as I can remember :huh: