Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike teaching Starlight a friendship lesson / Sunburst and Trixie meeting

FlareGun45

Basically this is two posts in one, so you can talk about either or both!

So you know what would be an interesting episode next season? What if Starlight was owed a friendship lesson one day, and Twilight can't do it? What if Spike was the one to give Starlight a friendship lesson for once? Nope, no list this time! Spike has to teach her completely on his own! How do y'all think this will end up? Could end up like a typical Starlight manipulation episode, could end up like a typical Spike episode, could even be as good as The Crystalling during Starlight, Spike, and Sunburst's scenes! I really liked how Starlight and Spike got along in the season 6 premiere, and it would be awesome to see it again in a full-length episode, but this time focusing on their friendship, and not Sunburst's.

post-11493-0-71738000-1478613488_thumb.png

Another cool thing to see would be Sunburst and Trixie meeting! I mean they're both Starlight's best friends; however, even though Sunburst is Starlight's childhood friend, Trixie is Starlight's current BEST friend, since she was the first thing that came to mind during the finale. Wonder how they would feel if they met each other. Would they get along? Or who they end up arguing on who Starlight's best friend is? Either way, this would make an interesting episode!

post-11493-0-86451400-1478613654_thumb.png

(Art by AppleDashy, I think)

The reason I put both of these posts together is because this could all happen in one episode! Spike might have a hard time teaching Starlight a friendship lesson, so he decides to summon both of Starlight's best friends in an attempt to find a great lesson for her! I bet Trixie would be pretty excited to rub it in Twilight's face because Spike (Twilight's closest friend) invited her to hang out! XD

So what do y'all think about Spike teaching Starlight a friendship lesson, and how do you think Sunburst and Trixie would behave if they met?

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 2

Hopefully Starlight's friendship lessons are not a thing in season 7. I did like them in this season but I think it is best for them to be one season thing only. And Starlight saved Equestria by inspiring Chnagelings to share love so I do not think she really needs lessons anymore. There can be episodes where she learns things but they do not have have to be lessons exactly.

• Brohoof 1

Agreed, not as a lesson. Maybe Twilight will try and keep the lessons going (knowing her, it's probable) and Starlight might not like it, maybe even growing over-confident after the S6 finale. The idea of exploring Spike and Starlight's friendship is nice though, Sunburst and Trixie could lead to some pretty awkward situations as well. :lol:

Sunburst didn't really interest me that much.  The character just seemed sorta bland.  As for Spike, he's too easily distracted, so I can't see TS assigning such a big task to him.  I do believe he could one day be very good at such things.  He already displays a certain amount of wisdom beyond his years.

• 3 months later...