Banner by ~ Rikifive

Is Derpy Hooves a pirate?

Register now to remove this ad.

I think she is a mailpony and delivers mail :/ but a pirate... save that for rarity/piratepony (one of the staff members) XP

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I think she is a mailpony and delivers mail :/ but a pirate... save that for rarity/piratepony (acne of the staff members) XP

oh my gosh yes XD

why derpy out of everypony else though? :P

I've always had my suspicions. I would ask PiratePony, though. Maybe he's seen the wall-eyed terror roaming the seven seas looking for hoards of delectable oven-baked swag.

• Brohoof 1

Head cannon: derpy wears an eye patch so her other eye looks normal.. (or maybe it's a lazy eye corrective technique, idk lol I'm not a dentist (naild it) and pretends to be a pirate... Fan fic writers! Animators! artists! Those scabs who just get a bunch of other people's art from google images for MLP tribute PMV's! Make it fanon now!! XD

A pirate pledged to search for the most exquisite and bountiful muffins across the vast oceans.

Edited by Melodic Twilight
  • Brohoof 1
Badges

Are you just being random or serious?

Are you just being random or serious?

Man, you're right. Who am I kidding? She's not a pirate. The only time there was ever a boat was in Pony Point of View and although they gloss over the fact that pirates are cannon by having AJ act like one - Well that and pinkie told Twi that she looked like a pirate that one time she gave her that eyepatch - I wouldn't call it conclusive evidence.

Edit: Also, the time that one Filly was dressed as a pirate for Nightmare Night, so it is a little closer to being conclusive evidence

Although... I do remember there was the one IDW Comic with a story revolving around a pirate and his mermaid lover...

Edited by Brony Mata
  • Brohoof 1