Which Princess is the most attractive?

Azureth

81 users have voted

1. 1. Who is prettiest Princess?

• Celestia
    • Luna
    • Cadance
    • Twilight

Luna's got the whole dark, broody, Goth-thing going on. 

Celestia's beautiful, in a pure, holier-than-thou sort-of-way that might be a bit intimidating for some.

Twilight's adorkably adorable.

Cadance ... mm. She's always been a tricky one for me. Pretty, yes, but she doesn't appeal to me in the way that the others do.

I voted for Cadance as she was labelled as being a "pretty princess"in the comics, but more importantly she posseses beautiful colours that compliment each other. Her crystallized form also looks gorgeous despite it only being seen briefly the two times it happened.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 2

My vote goes to Luna, reasons-a many,  though she can be a bit rough around the edges, she knows how to kick back and enjoy herself(Even though we have seen Celestia trolling Mr. and Mrs. Cake). That and when she shows up on 'Nightmare night', her whole approch after she's calmed downed and spoken to Fluttershy and all that, she is super likeble! She as a princess I feel grows in bursts as the series goes along + she has some of the most fun lines(especially from that episode) "Huzzah" and  "and IT IS TRADITION TO USE THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!" So much athority and yet so much overkill it's funny.

• Brohoof 2

This guy does. I would give my arm to hug Celestia.

Same here. Celestia's my favorite, and I just feel sorry for how she's being treated lately in the show, especially with the most recent incident being the events of To Where and Back Again. Nicole barely got to record any dialogue for her at all there, and she had little screen time as well. I hope she gets more love in Season 7 to make up for this.

Lol, nobody wants celestia.

mate... ill drop you. celestia is my waifu and is most attractive princess :L

This guy does. I would give my arm to hug Celestia.

Same here. Celestia's my favorite,

back off XD she's mine lol <3

back off XD she's mine lol <3

Easy, man. We both love Celestia, but as long as my heart burns with the Fire of Friendship, I'll tear Chrysalis, or anyone who dares kidnap her alongside the rest of the Princesses to ribbons in retribution for their cruelty and wicked acts against the Royal Family of Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Luna's majestic and mystical appearance portray the ultimate form of beauty. Her eyes resonates with the most intense hue of deep blue and her mane and tail bestows upon the sheer mystery of the cosmos.

• Brohoof 1

-Twi is more of a cute girl next door

-Cadance is closer to a fairy tale princess. Grew out of it

-Luna has both cuteness and beauty, and her colors helps. Plus she still has shades of a youth's spirit

-Celly however, she's like a goddess to me: tall, elegant, beautiful, and her sole appearance tell you the immeasurable wisdom she possess. I think I'm more attracted to her