Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like eating ice?

ManaMinori

i kinda just eat ice out of habit :P its a little strange to see some guy munching on icecubes at a bar but meh, fight me. there is ice i my drink and its taking too damn long to melt XD

• Brohoof 1

I Quite enjoy nibbling on a chunk of ice when I'm sipping a cold beverage. Occasionally when I'm feeling peckish and nothings in the house, I find myself dipping into the freezer to get a cube to suck on or something!

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I used to get a few cubes from the freezer and ball them up in the end of my shirt and chew them through the fabric.  It was softer on my teeth, yeah... but the bottoms of my shirts looked like starving moths attacked it.

Now that I'm older, I still chew ice on rare occasions, but not in my shirt... and I have to be more careful, as I don't have as many teeth as I did back then.  *rueful chuckle*

• Brohoof 1

I've sucked on ice in my mouth over the years because I just felt like doing it, and when it got smaller enough, I would chew it up and swallow it although it would leave a cold chill in my mouth.

• Brohoof 2

I use to eat ice all the time. <3 Nowadays not so much but if I ever go to a local store, I will just get ice sometimes out of the fountain drink machine because that is free and it is cold goodness that last a while. And if it melts, boom, water to drink. :D

• Brohoof 1

I actually like melting it in my mouth more than chewing on it. It keeps my tongue cool for a much longer time. Though the sound of biting down on ice is pleasurable.

• Brohoof 1

After having a cup of soda with ice cubes in it, I often just eat them because they're crunchy and surprisingly refreshing.  :D

I don't like to eat ice. It's too hard and uncomfortable to try and crush it in my teeth. It also reminds me of what you get in the hospital when you're not allowed to eat real food. And let's face it, without some yummy flavoring, it just isn't worth the journey.  :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Yes, which reminds me of a very weird thing I did... even more weird how I didn't get kicked out for it now that I think about it. My friend worked at a water, and ice store about 4 years ago, and they had this massive ice cooler with random drinks popping out, and I stood there, and ate the ice in the cooler. The owners did not seem to give two shits about me eating their product.

My grandmother also has the same habit as me, and loves eating ice. Sometimes when we go out to eat she'll ask the server to bring her a plain cup of ice so she can eat it.