Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like eating ice?

ManaMinori

Yes and No.

Yes in the summer time where there can get like 20+ celcius on rare occassions (And i mean rare. A standard here is between 10-20 celcius at summer and we have like 2 weeks lol)

And no for winter time because it's already hard enough to be burried in 10 meter snow.

• 2 years later...

I like crushed ice when it's really hot outside, but usually after finishing a drink. Need some flavor.

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

Umm... What kind of ice are we talking about?

Dry ice. :P 

Most of the time, yes. I am going to try making it a habit to eat ice since I need to find something to chew on when I am bored to avoid boredom eating. Gum does nothing for me anymore.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

I used to eat ice cubes with my front teeth when I was a kid. I really thought it was a different kind of ice cream. I was surprised when I found out it was just water! But then I kept eating it anyways!
Nowadays I would not put any stress on my teeth, so no ice cube snacks for me!

Edited by Splashee
More Information
  • Brohoof 1

Yep l sure do eat that stuff and its great!♢

18 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I don't really eat ice cubes, I just let them melt in my mouth. I don't want to risk cracking a tooth or something :lie:

My sister or monther always told me "don't eat the ice cubes, you will crack a tooth", but l never listen to them and l never cracked a tooth. My other sister eats ice cubes too and sometimes paper like me.

• Brohoof 1

I've done it plenty of times, as I'm not a fan of just leaving it in my mouth to melt, so I would rather eat it as soon as I can.