Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make America Great Again

Meire

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

I fear for the LGBT and for the women of this country. Trump will take every single right of theirs away, from same-sex marriage to abortion, all of it is now under constant threat.

citationneeded.png?resize=321%2C271

• Brohoof 19

I am ready for that immortal backdrop to social-ills and the decay of relationships in this country in PBS Current Issues documentaries that will be The Wall.

If that gets built then Trump'll likely end up being synonymous with social tensions and division in much the same was as the Berlin Wall was and is in Germany.

topic waiting to be locked but it's nothing to gloat about. We've had the worst election year we've ever had. The right and left have split so far apart there's no possibility of reconciling them. Lives may be lost, rights put in jeopardy. Don't get your bravado up about it. You're just spitting in the face of people fearing for their future. 

• Brohoof 2

I fear for the LGBT and for the women of this country. Trump will take every single right of theirs away, from same-sex marriage to abortion, all of it is now under constant threat.

At least your life will not be under constant threat as Clinton's proposal for a no-fly zone in Syria would have had the danger in Russia and USA to go to war with one another.

• Brohoof 10

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

citationneeded.png?resize=321%2C271

Trump saying that he'd appoint justices to overturn the same-sex marriage ruling:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/donald-trump-ill-overturn-the-shocking-gay-marriage-decision-trust-me/

Trump's running mate saying that he'd "send Roe vs. Wade to the ash heap of history.":

http://liveactionnews.org/pence-trump-and-i-will-send-roe-v-wade-to-the-ash-heap-of-history/

• Brohoof 5

At least your life will not be under constant threat as Clinton's proposal for a no-fly zone in Syria would have had the danger in Russia and USA to go to war with one another.

While that may be the only major victory here, I fear for our allies.

While that may be the only major victory here, I fear for our allies.

I do too, what will a Trump presidency have in store for NATO and all of America's allies, hopefully he'll at least work to ease tensions between the U.S. and Russia without turning his back on NATO.

• Brohoof 2

I do too, what will a Trump presidency have in store for NATO and all of America's allies, hopefully he'll at least work to ease tensions between the U.S. and Russia without turning his back on NATO.

The major thing with Trump is that Russia or no Russia he's angry the rest of NATO isn't paying their bills. Which is only an issue with an aggressive Russian underscoring that not as many countries are paying their dues to the alliance as they should have, since post dissolution of the USSR Russia wasn't the same sort of issue as it was during the Cold War, and some four years ago Russia wasn't much on the radar for NATO issues, so putting more money into it just wasn't on their list of spending priorities.

The US handled that all be default because honestly, we are an Empire and all the NATO requirements are fulfilled as a side-effect of our international activity.

(edited)

Well we need conservative LGBT community. Milo Yiannopoulos is one for example, although i dont agree with everything he says. I dislike that democrats drag people into a political group on orientation, its exploitation purely. Which is why we need to make Cobainism a new religion. I made a thread about it but i think it got deleted :(

Edited by Meire
  • Brohoof 4

People are upset just now? This should've been the reaction when Hillary and Trump were the only two left.

The moment Bernie lost was the moment I lost all hope but I was at least thinking "Well at least if Hillary wins, it will just be a status quo for 4 more years." And now look at it. Now we are doomed. All is good in the glorious land of hopeless dreams and endless debt.

• Brohoof 2

are any americans here planning to move somewhere else?

I would move if I was living in the US

If I need to: Mexico.

Hey, Trump says that's where the jobs are! I'd rather be where the jobs are. The American jobs!

• Brohoof 2

If I had the money, I'd go through the proper immigration channels and move to Canada.

you can also move to europe. it's also a nice place to live. (most of europe ;))

If I had the money, I'd go through the proper immigration channels and move to Canada.

Actually, the Canadian immigration website crashed and it's not probable that Americans will be able to move into Canada the next few days. Though there's been quite some tourism going on to encourage people to move. 

• Brohoof 4

Actually, the Canadian immigration website crashed and it's not probable that Americans will be able to move into Canada the next few days. Though there's been quite some tourism going on to encourage people to move. 

Even if we can't, doesn't change the fact that we still want to do that. If I could, I would have my boyfriend and I move there immediately. Being in the 'USA' now is going to be a nightmare.

• Brohoof 1

Even if we can't, doesn't change the fact that we still want to do that. If I could, I would have my boyfriend and I move there immediately. Being in the 'USA' now is going to be a nightmare.

Let's go to England dude..might as well.

• Brohoof 2