Sign in to follow this  
FrozenBrony

Hi, I'm new!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I heard about it on the Internet and decided it might be fun to join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Actually, a few of my friends dared me to watch it (before I became a brony).I continued watching it and got hooked!

I spend way too much time reading books and thinking about pointless yet interesting things, but I can never pass up the opportunity to make new friends -so this should be fun! 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Frozen. You going meet new friends here

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a great time here with us!

Badges

Hello Frozen Brony, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: FluttershyHow did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I heard about it on the Internet and decided it might be fun to join!How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Actually, a few of my friends dared me to watch it (before I became a brony).

I continued watching it and got hooked!I spend way too much time reading books and thinking about pointless yet interesting things, but I can never pass up the opportunity to make new friends -so this should be fun! 

Welcome to the forum, sugarcube! :3

Hello! ^^

Welcome to the herd! (=

• Brohoof 1

Badges