Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearth's Warming Eve Is Here Once Again (with Reprise) Organ Cover

Jonny Music

LOL, I can't believe I forgot to share this here earlier when I made it. Welp, with Hearth's Warming Eve (a.k.a. the Holiday Season) coming along, I thought the timing to share this here would be good.

SoundCloud:

Pony.fm:

https://pony.fm/tracks/23974-hearths-warming-eve-is-here-once-again-with-reprise-organ-cover

YouTube:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I kinda wanted to make it brighter, but I was kind-of in a rush to make it. That's why I am giving away the sheet music of this cover for anyone to print for themselves and practice it in their own time.

It was still using Garritan's CPO (Classical Pipe Organ) VST.

I do not trust the capabilities of the free version of Hauptwerk as of now. I am already satisfied with what I have for now.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I kinda wanted to make it brighter, but I was kind-of in a rush to make it. That's why I am giving away the sheet music of this cover for anyone to print for themselves and practice it in their own time.

It was still using Garritan's CPO (Classical Pipe Organ) VST.

I do not trust the capabilities of the free version of Hauptwerk as of now. I am already satisfied with what I have for now.

But...Garritan does come with a Haupwerk full organ in its default finale setup...

But...Garritan does come with a Haupwerk full organ in its default finale setup...

I'm not too certain on what you mean. I never saw Hauptwerk in the CPO VST.

I'm doing just fine with it currently and I still don't have complaints for it currently.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not too certain on what you mean. I never saw Hauptwerk in the CPO VST.

I'm doing just fine with it currently and I still don't have complaints for it currently.

Ok, and any comments on the message I left you about my piece? You can quote me there if you want...was kinda expecting one...