Sign in to follow this  
FlareGun45

Equestria's Allies

Back in season 5, Equestria became allies with the griffons (The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone), and yaks (Party Pooped); and now in season 6, Equestria became allies with the dragons (Gauntlet of Fire), and changelings (To Where and Back Again). I know this is talked about time and time again, but does anyone think this all means something? You think we might get some big battle in season 7 when enemies are going to trying to take over Equestria, and they have to rely on their allies for help?

I think something big is happening too in that particular notion in building and befriending allies. It's setting up something huge and it depends whether or not we'll see it unfold during Season 7 or even perhaps the Movie is still held questionable.

Badges

I wouldn't say Dragons are now allied with Equestria despite what happened in Gauntlet of Fire. If anything, I'd say Ember will need some time to convince her kind that being friends with ponies is much better than simply disregarding them as being weak, inferior, or a mixture of the two and then some. Friendship is also something dragons need to work on as most barely tolerate each other unless the Dragon Lord commands it. The other tribes are sure to have strong alliances with Equestria although the Griffins might be a little touchy on some things.