Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think hasbro and the voice actors are watching this us in this forum?

leonbrony17

I hope not. A lot of us, myself included, has said some nasty garbage, whether discussing the show or not, that I don't think the writers would be pleased to see

• Brohoof 2

Actually, yes, they do. There are several Hasbro, DHX, and IDW employees who browse this forum. Mostly anonymously because their contracts prevent them from doing anything but surface-level interaction with the fandom to slow down any accusations of them 'stealing' from us. But several storyboard artists and comic artists openly have accounts here, and the Admins of this site do get queries on rare occasions from Hasbro reps about some of the things posted here. So we know *somebody* is stuck with the official job of watching the online community in Hasbro.

• Brohoof 14

Actually, yes, they do. There are several Hasbro, DHX, and IDW employees who browse this forum. Mostly anonymously because their contracts prevent them from doing anything but surface-level interaction with the fandom to slow down any accusations of them 'stealing' from us. But several storyboard artists and comic artists openly have accounts here, and the Admins of this site do get queries on rare occasions from Hasbro reps about some of the things posted here. So we know *somebody* is stuck with the official job of watching the online community in Hasbro.

On that thought, I'd like any employees reading this to know that I'm totally cool with it if they did want to take any of my character designs or story ideas. I'll know it when I see it, and consider it an honor.

• Brohoof 3

Welp, that's terrifying.

Wow, one character short of a post? Hmm. If Applejack and Rarity had a silly walk competition, what kind of cake would Pinkie bake?

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

Huh, I've read a few saying "the fandom has been horrible with the staff" and I must say - wrong. PART of the fandom has been, but there are also those saying how much they love what the MLP staff has been doing. They simply get overshadowed by the more negative ones because there are more reactions. Sad really but oh well, better smile than frown. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

img-109382-3-4dc3b4e4caec2bc793d6ec67c00

And good to know that I'll be held even more accountable for what I post :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Yes and No. 

No because Hasbro themselves aren't here, but several of staff members of Hasbro is here for sure. They always are xD I know this because somehow one of them kept writing to me on another website. Somehow they are easy to figure out as they have a tendency to leak inside information xD

They do???

Well, why did you writers turn Celestia into a joke, while giving everything good to Luna? Why so biased?

I currently call her Princess Buttmonkey, because you are dragging her through the mud. With all due respect, you are assholes.

Love

I don't care if the voice actors are looking over this forum. They're not the animators.

You can probably find people online that would do the voice acting for free and there wouldn't be any difference.

Edited by cider float

I don't care if the voice actors are looking over this forum. They're not the animators.

You can probably find people online that would do the voice acting for free and there wouldn't be any difference.

You should try it sometime if you think it's so easy.

• Brohoof 1

Mlp Forums would be a good Way, to see some Critic and to improve on the Series.

Im also pretty sure, they at least searched for Brony Things on Google, since they included some Mlp Memes in that one Special Episode which did focus on Background Ponys.

It could be, that they look in some of the Forums at times.

I mean, some of them go to Brony Cons and this is one of the Main Sides where Things like that are annouced and talked about.

Also, we already had some Hasbro People on this Forum.

Or at least one. I think it was a Storyboard Artist?

Or maybe we had even more, could be.

Yeah, i think they might look in the Forum from time to time.

I don't think Hasbro employees know that this place exists but the voice cast may be aware depending on what they do in their spare time.

• Brohoof 1

Some show-staff are confirmed to lurk /mlp/. Or at least a couple years ago, if not still today.

Here, with maximum ZOOMED WORDS:

335187__safe_oc_twilight+sparkle_pinkie+

The staff even got commemorative scarves when Mulp won their first 4cc elite cup.

609084__safe_scarf_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-

Edited by AaronMk
  • Brohoof 1

It would be cool if they did. I get that they're not really allowed to take ideas from people on here but I think it's a good thing for them to know what we think about episodes and certain elements of the show. This forum does have fairly candid opinions on just about every element of the show, so for the opinions of the peripheral demographic this site could be very useful to them.

• Brohoof 2