Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odyssey Eurobeat - Diamond Dog! (OVERground Remix) [Eurobeat]

Gabriel C Media

First track of the month! C:

This one came totally out of nowhere, because I wasn't thinking of doing it haha! I was in the middle of working o a Chiptune song (which I'm still doing!), when I was watching the amazing stream of all the performers of Running of the Leaves con. When I heard this particular song, I thought it would be really fun to remix it! :)

Inspired by ACE, Fastway, Lou Master, and the heavy-hitting stars as SCP-Music, it's a high-octane remix that I hope you enjoy! ^^

Follow my shenanigans!

Soundcloud: @gabrielcmedia
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gabrielcmedia/
Twitter: twitter.com/gabriel_c_media
Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/blog/gabriel-c-media

• Brohoof 1

Ok. 

I love what you did to the vocals. You gave them that wide stereo effect. However, they have a little too much high-end. Give them a little low-end to add some depth to them. Also, you may want to increase their volume. They're kinda low in the mix.

That bright-end solo sawtooth lead is amazing. That's the #1 thing I love about eurobeat. That lead really makes this piece shine. That guitar could use a nice and slow flanger to give it a little more flavor. 

All in all, great and energetic remix, but watch your instrument balancing. 

Ok. 

I love what you did to the vocals. You gave them that wide stereo effect. However, they have a little too much high-end. Give them a little low-end to add some depth to them. Also, you may want to increase their volume. They're kinda low in the mix.

That bright-end solo sawtooth lead is amazing. That's the #1 thing I love about eurobeat. That lead really makes this piece shine. That guitar could use a nice and slow flanger to give it a little more flavor. 

All in all, great and energetic remix, but watch your instrument balancing. 

Haha, I already DID put a flanger on one of the guitars. Didn't you hear till all the way till the end? C:

And there's a vintage tube pre-amp on all of the vocals, so there's already low-end beef for all of the vocals :).

Thank you for listening!

Edited by Gabriel C Media

Haha, I already DID put a flanger on one of the guitars. Didn't you hear till all the way till the end? C:

And there's a vintage tube pre-amp on all of the vocals, so there's already low-end beef for all of the vocals :).

Thank you for listening!

It may have been super subtle flanger...I couldn't notice it...