Kenny

89 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Pfft, that chicken can't even fly. Obviously, it's Tank.

We have no idea just what he's capable of now that he has that machine on his back.

Posted Image

Edited by Sweetie Belle

Gilda comin' back for revenge

I really hope Gilda comes back sometime soon!

Anyway...I'd like it to be Scootaloo as well, but it probably won't be. I just hope she's in the episode at all. The masked one I am sure will be some new character....whom of course we'll never see again after this episode. Maybe once. If Pip ever makes another appearance, this new pony BETTER make another one as well, it's only just.

"May the Best Pet Win" had a clear finish from the start of new song. With Rainbow Dash denying the tortoise in every way, it was axiomatic that the tortoise would be the pet she would pick at the end of episode, so it won't leave me puzzled if a totally new character took the minor lead role in this upcoming episode.

I'm seeing this as either Trixie's returning episode, or Rainbow's mental breakdown episode (maybe both?). I'm thinking she going to constantly try to show up this new pony, but nopony really cares or pays attention to her, shooting her ego completely down. Eh, we'lll see in two more days :)

Edited by Kodiak

Gilda comin' back for revenge

How do you put a mask over a Griffon's beak? No, I think it would be to obvious if i was Gilda.

Pfft, that chicken can't even fly. Obviously, it's Tank.

We have no idea just what he's capable of now that he has that machine on his back.

Posted Image

You sir, have gained my respect. + 25 Authetius Tokens, which can be turned in at the Authetius Prize Booth for epic prizes like custom pony chainsaws and other pony swag.

Note: The Authetius Prize Booth is closed for holiday - Back Never.

Why it's the GREAT SAIYAMAN of course!

Posted Image

Would you blame him for stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder? I don't... he's amazing! besides... Rainbow Dash just had her own episode... stop hogging the spotlight, little attention wh.....

Never specified it was a pony... who knows? :P

Although, if not saiyan form... a pony form of the GSM would be just as amazing! :3

• Brohoof 2

>Facehoof< They called Rainbow a "he"

They are probably going to make RD experience a sex change because they are tired of everyone calling her a lesbian. Even though I support AppleDash.

Sorry i had to post this way early. I have to be on the road at 6 AM to go back home. I'll possibly miss the episode though.

Date: 11/26/11 - 10:00 AM EST

Title: The Mysterious Mare Do Well

Synopsis: A new masked hero in Ponyville steals Rainbow Dash's thunder.

I'm still wondering who this "masked hero" is...