89 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

HOW!!!

Well RBD was repeating "Your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash" as Spiderman Says "Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman"

And Spike was the "Ghost writer" Which sounds a hell of a lot like Ghost Rider.

• Brohoof 2

Well RBD was repeating "Your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash" as Spiderman Says "Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman"

And Spike was the "Ghost writer" Which sounds a hell of a lot like Ghost Rider.

I Never Heard Spike being called the Ghost Writer.

Decent episode, but not my favorite.

I've never been big on that superhero thing anyway, and the whole thing with RD having a fanclub and all seemed a bit exagerated.

Also, when Twilight said "Autobiographies are supposed to be written by the pony they are about", surely I can't be the one who thought "but he IS Rainbow Dash!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejFicQHFbZY

• Brohoof 1

*sees MDW with magenta magic*

"Oh, that's totally Twilight."

*sees MDW with wings*

"I get it! They're ALL the hero!"

*episode ends*

"I SO called it!" *high fives self*

Overall, that was a really fun episode to watch. It's nice having so much Rainbow Dash in Season 2, seeing as though she only had one dedicated episode last year.

*sees MDW with magenta magic*

"Oh, that's totally Twilight."

*sees MDW with wings*

"I get it! They're ALL the hero!"

*episode ends*

"I SO called it!" *high fives self*

Overall, that was a really fun episode to watch. It's nice having so much Rainbow Dash in Season 2, seeing as though she only had one dedicated episode last year.

Which episode was dedicated to her again? I forgets...

I really thought that the episode exaggerated Rainbow Dash's flaw of being the best, but then again she is known for trying to be the best. Also they spoiled the ending with the red-purple magic and random flying mare do-well (Meaning Twilight and Fluttershy). I don't think it was the best episode yet, and was not a completely original idea. 3/5.

Edit:

Which episode was dedicated to her again? I forgets...

The youngest flier competition (Sonic Rainboom Episode 16)

Edited by BlazingDawn

I was busy all day, so I couldn't watch the episode until 7 at night. At first I thought it was Twilight, then after I saw Twilight in the crowd, I knew it was all of them. Pinkie Sense finally came back, and we got some Scootaloo as Rainbow Dash's biggest fan (cue Misery PMVs). I really liked the episode.

I thought this was a good episode. I figured after a while that the mare would not be a new character. It became somewhat obvious that the mane six would be involved, but I didn't think every single one of them would be in on it. It was fairly predictable, but then again so was May the Best Pet Win, Fall Weather Friends and just about every episode involving RD. :P

Why did I thought there was only one made do well until the end of the episode.

"Remember bronies, Bragging can make other bronies feel bad, never. Rag about how awesome you are and such." ;)

I figured it out when Twilight was talking about how hard someone would have to study to learn magic like that. I loved all the Dark Knight sounding background music they kept using throughout the episode too. Best thing though...Ponyville has an infrastructure! They have a hydroelectric power station at the dam!

Did anyone else notice that Mare Do Well dresses like Darkwing Duck?

^_^

Just watched it. Solid episode, not the greatest by any stretch of the imagination but not the worst. I knew it was going to be all of them the moment the hat came off at the dam (suspected Applejack when the carriage was stopped with the hooves but the dam fixing was Twilight and it clicked). Great to see some continuity (albeit small) with Pinkie sense making a cameo. About time Dash was force fed some humble pie.

Also flying balloon pony in the Comic Con poster debuted and the old ponies in the train appeared which is cool.

Also the MDW costume totally had some Darkwing Duck vibes to me

Edited by XFizzle

I spoiled the episode for myself =p. I usually let the video buffer, in case my internet goes out like it loves to do, and when I came back to check on the video, I saw twilight in the suit...

Still, a decent episode. I would've liked if the hero was just one pony, preferably one who doesn't get much facetime (I was seriously hoping for derpy or trixie), but I guess the pony team is fine...

I kinda wish Rarity joined in on actually being the mysterious Mare-Do-Well. I understand it's part of her personality but she missed out on Nightmare Night and now this, I really wanna see her do something completely awesome >:I

I kinda wish Rarity joined in on actually being the mysterious Mare-Do-Well. I understand it's part of her personality but she missed out on Nightmare Night and now this, I really wanna see her do something completely awesome >:I

Oh but she did do something awesome! She designed that fabulous costume. :lol:

This episode spent way too much time focusing on how "awesome" Rainbow Dash is...which was the exact opposite of awesome.

Not a bad episode, but I was very disappointed with it...RD might actually be my least favorite pony after this episode.

And my opinion of the RD fangirl Scootaloo didn't exactly improve that much with this episode either...

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie

This episode spent way too much time focusing on how "awesome" Rainbow Dash is...which was the exact opposite of awesome.

Not a bad episode, but I was very disappointed with it...RD might actually be my least favorite pony after this episode.

And my opinion of the RD fangirl Scootaloo didn't exactly improve that much with this episode either...

How dare you...

HOW DARE YOU!!! Posted Image

(lol jk everypony has opinions)

Edited by thomas1up

Bucks McGilligege and Kicks MacGee. :blink:

I know Applejack's signature move is the apple bucking kick, but I never expected her to have names for her hind legs.

I quite enjoyed the episode, but it ultimately felt a little more like a filler - there were a number of enjoyable scenes and ambitious setpieces, but nothing in particular that made this episode too special. Rainbow Dash was always a little full of herself, but they never portrayed her with an ego this huge before, which I see didn't ruin only my image of her.

• Brohoof 1