Kenny

89 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

After thinking about it, Manehatten would have had to be built with some good tech, so things like the dam and CAT are more believable and acceptable in the show looking back at stuff like that.

I still don't know about that hill where the baby had to be rescued, why is it even paved if it leads nowhere?

Also, I think the studio did a good job with keeping the spirit of the annoyance in this EP to the audience. I think that's why primarily why it was regarded as a low-rated EP. Because the cast were annoyed with RD, the watching audience had to feel that same emotion and get involved with the story.

Either way, the fandom makes better PMV's than this EP. Lol, my opinion.

Me during the episode

Mare Do-Well is Applejack all the way

Magic happens it's totally Twilight

Sees wings fuck I give up

My favorite part has to be the paved road down a steep slope that ends in a cliff.

Edited by Ham is tasty

I both enjoyed and disliked the episode. Sure it had it's fun moments; for example the road to the cliff, but it also had some bits that I felt were off. One example here would be when RD and the others are at Sugarcube corner eating cupcakes and speaking about Mare-do-well. It just felt odd that they were "rubbing in" almost gloating about what Mare-do-well had done. It made then appear (to me) not really any better than RD. Since if their goal was to calm RDs ego down they sure picked a strange way of doing it.

The episode was good other than that bit though. Lots of fun scenes and tricks, but finding out mare do wells true person I felt was a little too easy. At the carrige I quickly thought about AJ due to the fact that only earth ponies in my mind would be strong enough to stop the carrige, and AJ is the strongest Mare i've seen in Ponyville. And the magic at the dam kinda busted it more. Twilights magic aura gave her away to me. And the flying bit after i could obnly think about FS. A Allicorn never really crossed my mind due to the fact that all the allicorn we have seen so far have been taller than everyone else. So to me the size didn't fit an Allicorn.

But again this is just me. Everypony has their own opinion. Mine is that this was an ok filler episode.

When I first saw thee MDW, I was 99.8% sure it was Luna. Then I changed my guess to Pinkie Pie. When two more appeared, guessed Twilight as the second and Fluttershy as the third. Two outta three isn't bad though..

I kinda wish Rarity joined in on actually being the mysterious Mare-Do-Well. I understand it's part of her personality but she missed out on Nightmare Night and now this, I really wanna see her do something completely awesome >:I

Well, she was pretty amazing in Sisterhooves Social when she switched places with Applejack. I never thought Rarity was that agile and coordinated ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, she was pretty amazing in Sisterhooves Social when she switched places with Applejack. I never thought Rarity was that agile and coordinated ;)

yeah she was pretty awesome in SS but I still feel like she misses out on most of the cool stuff :P

Well RBD was repeating "Your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash" as Spiderman Says "Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman"

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash was always a little full of herself, but they never portrayed her with an ego this huge before, which I see didn't ruin only my image of her.

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

Bucks McGilligege and Kicks MacGee. :blink:

I know Applejack's signature move is the apple bucking kick, but I never expected her to have names for her hind legs.

I found that bit to be hilarious. It just goes to show you how proud Applejack is. I personally love whenever AJ's strength is displayed.

Anyway, I know some are finding RD to be on the unlikable side after seeing the last two episodes, but honestly, I thought she was quite in character. She wasn't anymore or less jerky in these past two episodes than she was in Fall Weather Friends or Griffon the Brush Off. RD's a jerk, but you either love her or hate her.

Anyway, I know some are finding RD to be on the unlikable side after seeing the last two episodes, but honestly, I thought she was quite in character. She wasn't anymore or less jerky in these past two episodes than she was in Fall Weather Friends or Griffon the Brush Off. RD's a jerk, but you either love her or hate her.

That's not exactly a good thing...

Lol I just exposed Applejack for kissing RD. I have no idea why, But I just wanted to do it. X_X

I did take the picture from my iPod.

Posted Image

Higher quality picture (almost kissing her):

Posted Image

Edited by CRE (Anisakis185)

Just realised that Nyan-Dash is now officially cannon.

Hasbro, you-so-awesome.

Posted Image

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 5

Don't forget about the episode with the dragon (I forget the name). All I remember is her being a real jerk to Fluttershy in that episode.

She's not too out of character in this episode. However, the episode certainly isn't my favorite. It was very predictable. I liked last week's episode a whole lot more.

Don't forget about the episode with the dragon (I forget the name). All I remember is her being a real jerk to Fluttershy in that episode.

She's not too out of character in this episode. However, the episode certainly isn't my favorite. It was very predictable. I liked last week's episode a whole lot more.

Yeah, the episode is called Dragonshy.

As far as predictability goes, I though Mare Do Well was less predictable than May the Best Pet Win, but I enjoyed both episodes quite a bit.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

As far as predictability goes, I though Mare Do Well was less predictable than May the Best Pet Win, but I enjoyed both episodes quite a bit.

Yeah, that episode was predictable as well when I think about it. I guess I just didn't enjoy the premise of this episode as well.

First I thought mare-do-well would be princess luna, but throughout the entire episode I was thinking "why the fuck would they pave a road to a cliff?"
  • Brohoof 4