Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Characters Would You Want To See Get A Spinoff Show?

OmegaBeamOfficial

Here is the team of ponies the show is going to follow 

The great and powerful Trixie- Unicorn

Starlight Glimmer - Unicorn

Amethist Star - Unicorn

Bulk Biceps - Pegasus

Muffins / Derpy - Pegasus

Berryshine - Earth 

Strong Support Characters

Bulk Biceps

Sweetie Drops and Lyra

Minuette 

Pon3

Octavia 

• Brohoof 1

The one pony I would like to see get a spin-off of her own would be Pinkie Pie, especially if she were a bit more like Bugs Bunny.

The shorts would involve Pinkie Pie ether enjoying herself, throwing parties for others or helping out her friends.  But some jerk decides to ruin it for Pinkie, causing her to go into a Karmic Trickster mode(Like she did during "Griffin the Brush Off," "Putting Your Hoof Down," and "28 Pranks Later."  Unlike Bugs, she would be toned down to make sure she isn't a Jerk.

Of course, besides all new foes that she'll take on, her usual batch of villains that she would go up against would include.....

The Flim Flam Brothers

Iron Will

Dr. Caballeron

Ahuizotl

Zesty Gourmand

The Mane-Iac

Queen Chrysalis

The Diamond Dogs

Svengallop

King Sombra

Gladmane

Garble the Dragon

Pony Abacus Cinch

Suri Polomare

The Dazzlings(Adaigo Dazzle, Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze, now as Ponies)

Hoops, Dumb-Bell and Score

Wind Rider

Prince Blueblood

And of course: Lord Tirek

To make things even more interesting, throw in Starscream and/or Megatron from the Transformers franchise to really give Pinkie Pie something worth fighting against(With Steve Blum back as Starscream and Frank Welker back as Megatron).

Edited by SaburoDaimando
  • Brohoof 1

Dude cutie mark crusaders..like even show em older and all the help they could bring others. Have the mane six show up every now and then but mainly as background. And have some actual back ground ponies get some more show time.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see how the Wonderbolts do stuff back in Cloudsdale since we don't often see what they actually do over there. I would like to see what Spitfire is really like away from the camera, maybe even make it like a documentary style show.

I would also like to see Marble Pie get an episode.

• Brohoof 1

I imagine that Daring Do can have some potential in her own adventure-centric show. Maybe she can reveal some of Equestria's secrets and events that our mane 6 heroes missed.

Yeah, and I still wanna know what happened in "Daring Do and the Griffon's Goblet"

Here is the team of ponies the show is going to follow 

The great and powerful Trixie- Unicorn

Starlight Glimmer - Unicorn

Amethist Star - Unicorn

Bulk Biceps - Pegasus

Muffins / Derpy - Pegasus

Berryshine - Earth 

Strong Support Characters

Bulk Biceps

Sweetie Drops and Lyra

Minuette 

Pon3

Octavia 

Sounds like a solid line up.

The one pony I would like to see get a spin-off of her own would be Pinkie Pie, especially if she were a bit more like Bugs Bunny.

The shorts would involve Pinkie Pie ether enjoying herself, throwing parties for others or helping out her friends.  But some jerk decides to ruin it for Pinkie, causing her to go into a Karmic Trickster mode(Like she did during "Griffin the Brush Off," "Putting Your Hoof Down," and "28 Pranks Later."  Unlike Bugs, she would be toned down to make sure she isn't a Jerk.

Of course, besides all new foes that she'll take on, her usual batch of villains that she would go up against would include.....

The Flim Flam Brothers

Iron Will

Dr. Caballeron

Ahuizotl

Zesty Gourmand

The Mane-Iac

Queen Chrysalis

The Diamond Dogs

Svengallop

King Sombra

Gladmane

Garble the Dragon

Pony Abacus Cinch

Suri Polomare

The Dazzlings(Adaigo Dazzle, Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze, now as Ponies)

Hoops, Dumb-Bell and Score

Wind Rider

Prince Blueblood

And of course: Lord Tirek

To make things even more interesting, throw in Starscream and/or Megatron from the Transformers franchise to really give Pinkie Pie something worth fighting against(With Steve Blum back as Starscream and Frank Welker back as Megatron).

That sounds pretty good, I don't see a Transformers crossover happening but thinking about a fight like that is hilarious.

Dude cutie mark crusaders..like even show em older and all the help they could bring others. Have the mane six show up every now and then but mainly as background. And have some actual back ground ponies get some more show time.

Except the ones who can't speak...

I would like to see how the Wonderbolts do stuff back in Cloudsdale since we don't often see what they actually do over there. I would like to see what Spitfire is really like away from the camera, maybe even make it like a documentary style show.

I would also like to see Marble Pie get an episode.

Oh I think Newbie Dash and Rainbow Falls already clearly showed us what the Wonderbolts are REALLY like.

• Brohoof 1