Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you like Yoshi?

Luigi

Awwwwwwwww so adorable!

tenor.gif

*Kills Luigi*

Who is the best character now?  :yay:

I always play Yoshi is Super Smash Brothers. It is just so satisfying to one shot people by eating them and sh*ting their egg off a cliff...  B)

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 4

I always play Yoshi is Super Smash Brothers. It is just so satisfying to one shot people by eating them and sh*ting their egg off a cliff...  B)

That can be a cheap way to win matches, but most people will not fall for that kind of trick. back in SSB64, I normally do a Meteor Smash attack (which is the forward+A air attack) or Forward+A or Up+A while on the ground followed by the Down+A air attack to do a lot of damage. After that meteor Smash has been changed in SSBM, SSBB, and SSB 3DS & Wii-U, it's a little tough to time that in terms of timing.

I know how hard it is to get a perfect score in every stage in yoshi's island, but if you're in a boss room which it would restrict using items, it's always best to carry red eggs to replenish stars.

I've only played Yoshi's Woolly world Demo even though the game reminds me a lot like kirby's epic yarn.

• Brohoof 4

OMG, yes! Yoshi is also my all-time favourite Nintendo/Video Game character of all time! My Ponysona/OC's coat colour is based off Yoshi's main scale/skin colour (as close as it can get depending on the colour palette), plus I have a Yoshi plush to prove it. Sadly, it's currently in storage. Can't wait to get him out of there soon.

I play as him in many Mario party, sports and Kart games, not in Smash tho, as I personally don't like his moveset as it's not how I like my typical Smash moveset (I like having a recovering Up + B move (which Yoshi doesn't have), so yeah).

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 3

I love Yoshi since he showed up in Super Mario World. In the Mario Kart game for the SNES, I always play as him since he's one of the fastest racers in the lineup along with Princess Toadstool (peach as she's now known as). And the Yarn Yoshi amiibo's are adorable!

Edited by Sgamer
  • Brohoof 3

Yes I love Yoshi he has always been a favorite character of mine alongside the boos I loved it in Super Mario World when you could get different color Yoshi's and they would have their own ability and they were adorable as babies you have to feed the hungry buggers to make them grow, and they were also adorable in Legend of the Seven Stars they were all cute sitting in their nest while I raced Boshi and lost horribly lol.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like Yoshi. I LOVE Yoshi. He's so cool. He can do like 2x the stuff Mario over there can. Yeah I'm talking to you MARIO. Get outta here, you got nothing on Yoshi. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Yoshi is many things to me. Adorable, a murderous beast AND he commits tax fraud. His games are pretty good too.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Well, he was my Smash 4 main  and I desperately want to play him along side K. Rool in Ultimate so you tell me.

But yes I do like Yoshi. He's an adorable killing machine! :ticking:  Seriously, I absolutely love him to pieces in Smash. As for otherwise, well, you can remove the killing machine part and just LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS CUDDLING WITH HIS EGG! :catface: D'aww.... :kindness:

f0a5d36d5f86fc572c3a6eecb2cc1de9.jpg.af2c224c03c913d66dfaa75310b9a56c.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't really feel one way or the other in regards to Yoshi. He's not a bad design, but not one that particularly sticks out to me. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is one of the very few 2D platformers I really like, though. In fact, it's the only Mario series 2D platformer that sticks out to me. (It's not that the others are bad, I'm just not one for 2D platformers).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty indifferent with this character or Mario in general in that matter.

On 4/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, Dusklicious said:

f0a5d36d5f86fc572c3a6eecb2cc1de9.jpg.af2c224c03c913d66dfaa75310b9a56c.jpg

Okay...that's pretty cute.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...