Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WIP: Mega Mare Trixie

Mega-PoNEO

Greetings warrior! I am Mega-PoNEO. You've probably seen my Mega Pony edits on Derpibooru.

Yes! I do indeed plan to use them in a spiritual successor to Mega Pony combining elements from the Mega Man Classic, X, and Zero series. Cornelius' Pixel Crafts inspired this project. :)

output_ffusmg_by_mega_poneo-dao2cqd.gif

Hat blocking your horn shots? Use a Buster instead! Also, Mega Man notoriously lacks the ability to shoot up. Not Trixie. :P

ezgif-3975382688.gif

"Charged shots or shooting up? The Great And Powerful Trixie will do both!"

ezgif-2592475092.gif

"If I was Zero on the show, Twilight and Chrysalis would both have been in trouble."

Story

It is the aftermath of To Where And Back Again. Queen Chrysalis has been dethroned, swearing revenge on Starlight Glimmer for it. As a result of her now-destroyed anti-magic throne, Equestria has been forced to develop more non-magical defenses instead of relying on magical "Deus ex Machinas". Trixie has built a Trix-Buster, and Starlight has built a Star-Saber. Both can copy the abilities of defeated enemies.

Suddenly, Equestria is in danger again. Twelve ponies have turned against all others, causing all sorts of destruction. And behind the rampaging ponies is...Twilight Sparkle? (actually an unreformed Changeling)

Fight, Mega Mare Trixie and Starlight Zero. Fight for everlasting friendship!

Characters

Player characters: Trixie (X) and Starlight Glimmer (Zero)

12 Pony Masters: Applejack, Moondancer, Octavia, Rainbow Dash, Button Mash, Princess Celestia, Rarity, Minuette, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence

Moonlight Capsules: Dr. Moonlight (ponified Dr. Light)

Disc One Final Boss: Twilight Sparkle

Big Bad: Queen Dr. Chrysalis (She was dethroned, remember? Here she's become Dr. Wily.)

Currently in spriting phase.

Edited by Mega-PoNEO
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds EPIC, what's Celestia's weapon?

Sun Spreader. Shoots five shots in a spread pattern. When charged (after obtaining the Arm upgrade), the screen flashes to hit every onscreen enemy. (Starlight gets the charged version as her Rekkoha equivalent.) It's also the weakness of the second Twilight castle boss, a Rangda Bandga.

Edited by Mega-PoNEO

output_e1ythf_by_mega_poneo-dao2aa4.gif

This time, Applejack does not fight you with her ride armor. No, she has a new weapon: Apple Bomb. It's Bomb Man's variant of Hyper Bomb rather than Mega Man's useless one. Also, hold down and press F to set a bomb on the floor. Charge to throw three bombs. Starlight can dart down in the air to send two apple bombs flying to either side of her.

Edited by Mega-PoNEO