Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Fluttershy pregnant?

AaronMk

Pregnant?

I mean really, why else would Discord be knitting a foal's toy?

sig-4735182.sig-4735182.1278895__safe_sc

And his over zealous protectionist nature seems to suggest he knows something we don't know:

sig-4735182.sig-4735182.1279671__safe_fl

And Fluttershy's hips seem more foal bearing than usual.

sig-4735182.sig-4735182.large.png

What dastardly secrets are in store for us come season 7?

Also what does Google know what we don't know?

sig-4735182.sig-4735182.1294643__safe_so

We must dig deeper.

Edited by Yellow Diamond
  • Brohoof 9

you sir.... are nuts... this isnt a maybe-maybe not. this is most likely not-most likely not, just... why?
discord and flutters are ony friends, she would be way to shy to anyway :/
also, that would mean sex before marriage which i don't think the show would promote.

• Brohoof 11

No

There was a pic of Jim Miller vehemently shooting it down on twitter, but DB took down the pic as it tried starting drama

But I'm sure it's confirmed to be bullshit 

• Brohoof 1

you sir.... are nuts... this isnt a maybe-maybe not. this is most likely not-most likely not, just... why?

discord and flutters are ony friends, she would be way to shy to anyway :/

also, that would mean sex before marriage which i don't think the show would promote.

>Implying they didn't already have a small private ceremony.

No

There was a pic of Jim Miller vehemently shooting it down on twitter, but DB took down the pic as it tried starting drama

But I'm sure it's confirmed to be bullshit 

>Believing his LIES.

1181638__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_mono

• Brohoof 2

Lol, I'm literally laughing right now. What a brutal conspiracy theory.

If this was actually real then I'd be afraid of what she could give birth to tbh.

Edited by Bright Lights
  • Brohoof 8

Haha, nope! Flutters isn't interested in romantic relationships, let alone with Discord! They're only friends.

If anything, Discord is interested in Celestia. If not only for the flower scene in the Season 4 finale, but also for them being both at least 1,000 years old.

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 4

Haha, nope! Flutters isn't interested in romantic relationships, let alone with Discord! They're only friends.

If anything, Discord is interested in Celestia. If not only for the flower scene in the Season 4 finale, but also for them being both at least 1,000 years old.

Yet it wasn't Celestia he went out to save.

• Brohoof 1

Yet it wasn't Celestia he went out to save.

Anyone would save their best friend. That implies nothing.

>Celestia wanted to reform Discord in S3, implying anterior motives on her part.

>Not the same age. Flutters is ~18 and Discord is 1000+.

>Discord isn't a pony. Fluttershy is. Thus not compatible.

>Flutters isn't interested in romance.

>Discord clearly isn't interested in romance. All he cares about is pranking people.

>Discord gave a bouquet to Celestia and winked; she then blushed. This is way more evidence than anything else you could bring. xD

• Brohoof 2

Anyone would save their best friend. That implies nothing.

>Celestia wanted to reform Discord in S3, implying anterior motives on her part.

>Not the same age. Flutters is ~18 and Discord is 1000+.

>Discord isn't a pony. Fluttershy is. Thus not compatible.

>Flutters isn't interested in romance.

>Discord clearly isn't interested in romance. All he cares about is pranking people.

>Discord gave a bouquet to Celestia and winked; she then blushed.

Nah fam, you have it incorrect still.

That was two seasons ago. Clearly it didn't go anywhere. And nowhere throughout the show since has he expressed undying, clingy devotion to anyone other than Fluttershy. Clearly there's a deeper relationship between the two than "just friends". And given how shy Fluttershy is, would she really be open about it. ;)

When it came time to rescue the cast from Bug Butt it was on the information that "his Fluttershy" was missing.

He's not just in a friendship. Maybe a co-dependency with benefits at the minimum, but he has some strong feelings for the Yellow One.

Nah fam, you have it incorrect still.

That was two seasons ago. Clearly it didn't go anywhere. And nowhere throughout the show since has he expressed undying, clingy devotion to anyone other than Fluttershy. Clearly there's a deeper relationship between the two than "just friends". And given how shy Fluttershy is, would she really be open about it. ;)

When it came time to rescue the cast from Bug Butt it was on the information that "his Fluttershy" was missing.

He's not just in a friendship. Maybe a co-dependency with benefits at the minimum, but he has some strong feelings for the Yellow One.

Just because they haven't elaborated on Celestia's and Discord's relationship since then doesn't mean that it isn't true. I'd attribute part of that to the fact that we simply don't see Celestia very often in the show. Plus, they don't show it simply because real romance isn't the focus of the show. The show is about friendship.

Even "if" Discord has a little "crush," clearly Fluttershy doesn't return the same feelings. She is shown to be more of a mother to him than anything else. ;)

Furthermore, they would never make such a thing canon anyways, as 50% of the fandom is split between Celestiacord shippers and Discshy shippers. It would be waaay to controversial. Romance should stay out of the show at all costs.

This popular song by CarbonMaestro has over 100k views. :P

Just because they haven't elaborated on Celestia's and Discord's relationship since then doesn't mean that it isn't true. I'd attribute part of that to the fact that we simply don't see Celestia very often in the show. Plus, they don't show it simply because real romance isn't the focus of the show. The show is about friendship.

Even "if" Discord has a little "crush," clearly Fluttershy doesn't return the same feelings. She is shown to be more of a mother to him than anything else. ;)

Furthermore, they would never make such a thing canon anyways, as 50% of the fandom is split between Celestiacord shippers and Discshy shippers. It would be waaay to controversial. Romance should stay out of the show at all costs.

This popular song by CarbonMaestro has over 100k views. :P

The final evidence to why I am correct is that Discord x Celestia shippers are objectively /trash/ tier.

:^)))))

The final evidence to why I am correct is that Discord x Celestia shippers are objectively /trash/ tier.

:^)))))

Well, not according to /mlp/ ;-)

Song Lyrics, for those interested:

(Discord)

Two thousand years since we have locked eyes, 

I changed this world to fit our design. . .

That force will set our dreams into motion.

Come dive with me into passion's ocean...

Celestia....

(Celestia)

That voice which calls me,

one who's years have passed so slowly,

Time will tell if you are my only.

No plan can hold love between you and me. 

(Discord)

With free will's reign

on Chaos theory,

(Celestia)

Your soul

Touched my destiny.

(Both)

In another time we would be one.

In another place we would be young 

with our love.

(Discord)

Our past is done.

Our future's begun...

(Celestia)

Over the sun,

Under the sea,

What lengths

Will you go for me?

(Both)

with our love.

(Celestia)

Be the arms that holds back the storm

(Discord)

Be the heart that keeps in the warmth.

(Celestia)

Guide me through the flames of discord

Sing our song, chaotic lord...

(Both)

With free will's reign

on Chaos theory,

(Celestia)

Your soul

Touched my destiny.

(Both)

with our love. 

(Discord/Celestia)

I'm there for you. (Be there for me.)

Our future's begun,

Celestia...

I mean really, why else would Discord be knitting a foal's toy?

TOPLOL. Why Discord does things? Of course because Chaos!

discord___boredom_is_chaos_by_beastkonoh

And Fluttershy's hips seem more foal bearing than usual.

Also it was changeling. Maybe fat changeling. 

sig-4735296.full.png

Edited by Sqweeepty
  • Brohoof 1

I know you are just having a bit of fun here, but still...

That looks like a plushie/dolly of Angel to me. What exactly makes it a foal toy? We already know Fluttershy loves stuffed animals.

We must dig deeper.

"We" already have. Where have you been?  Discord and Fluttershy being together and having kids is nothing new. The fandom has been pairing them up for awhile now. :okiedokieloki:

Same with Celestia and Discord. But that is all they are... Fanfics and headcanon. They dodged the whole Cadence pregnancy thing neat as you please, so I don't see then ever touching any interspecies sort of relationships much less pregnancies.

Although I do agree, it is painfully clear Discord is in love with her. Something they may address in an eventual episode.

• Brohoof 1