Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Fluttershy pregnant?

AaronMk

That's quite the conspiracy theory  :lol: it reminds me of Ultra Fast Pony, because they made the joke that the reason Fluttershy turned into a vampire was because she and Discord had been... experimenting, and that led to some weird stuff.

Now let's get serious! :awuh:  Will it be a pony or a draconequus? Will it be immortal? Will it be a relevant plot point or will it be like Flurry Heart? Will it be a boy or girl, or maybe twins? Considering the lifespan of a draconequus just how long will it take for it/them to be born? Will Celestia get jealous and banish FS to the moon? We'll have to find out in season 7  :squee:

Who says they even have to be a couple or have sex to have kids? If Fluttershy wants foals but is too shy to get in a relationship, Discord could happily help her just by snapping his claws and making her pregnant in an instant, because that's what a good friend with reality warping power to do nearly anything would do. :squee:

Being serious though, I doubt Fluttershy is pregnant. Really, really doubt it. I don't think they'd make one of the main characters get pregnant or be a mother on this show, especially since the show's focus is on Friendship.

Lol. As intriguing as the theory is, that's probably a threshold the show will never cross. I mean sure there has been a baby birth, between two married ponies. FiM has been known to smash boundaries that people never thought a show of this nature could cross, but it was never going to eliminate all boundaries. There are things that FiM can't do and never will. That isn't a bad thing, it just means that fan works will have to tackle desired subject matter that you won't see in the actual show. I half-expect some kind of fanfic or fanvid will come out of this discussion. Just be sure not to post it here if it's too NSFW.;)

lol not sure, but it may be a possibility. I mean, Discord obviously loves Fluttershy, like a lot. But I think that would be sweet though, and it would also mean FlutterCord CONFIRMED!!! With a baby!  :yay:  :pinkie:

Season 7 Episode 4 "The Daughter of Discord".

yes!! It should be canon!  ^_^  :pinkie:  FlutterCord is one of my fav ships

• Brohoof 1

Yea....no. Never gonna happen. Besides, that's a changling in the 3rd pic.(could just be the way the animators drew her as well, an animation error)

One, it's interspecies.

Two, massive age difference,

Three they're just friends.

Four, best friends just do that kind of heroic stuff

If anything it's Celestia he'd go after..but still it'd be interspecies...somthing we've never seen in the show. Sure, Spike has his crush on Rarity but it's never gonna happen...for the same reasons, interspecies and age difference.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3

"We" already have. Where have you been?  Discord and Fluttershy being together and having kids is nothing new. The fandom has been pairing them up for awhile now. :okiedokieloki:

Same with Celestia and Discord. But that is all they are... Fanfics and headcanon. They dodged the whole Cadence pregnancy thing neat as you please, so I don't see then ever touching any interspecies sort of relationships much less pregnancies.

Although I do agree, it is painfully clear Discord is in love with her. Something they may address in an eventual episode.

1294643__safe_solo_rarity_wat_pregnant_g

We must get into the...

DEPTHS

E

P

T

H

S

Discord is knitting a foal's toy! Fluttershy must be pregnant! i mean, it's not like Shining Armor and Cadance have a new child. .....Oh, wait.

Fillies for everyone. It's the only way forward.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's... hilarious to think about, but far fetched even by MLP conspiracy theory standards. 

What WOULD a child of Discord look like? There are far too many possibilities, and none of them are particularly... pleasant to think about.

Edited by BlueStreak98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So much circumstantial evidence! So much yay! :yay: I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread before. Of course nothing ever came of it but the sheer speculation is a funny mix of Access Hollywood and TMZ. I'm sure Fluttershy's friends noticed all those little things though and it came up in Ponyville's rumor mill at some point. Too bad the CMCs had to cancel the Gabby Gums column. :P