Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you would be a hero in equestria?

leonbrony17

Which kind of hero would you be?

Would you be a cruel lonely hero or a kind helping hero?

How would you live as a hero in there, easy or extraodinary?

What if you have to make a hard decision? (As example to sacrifice somepony, or to work out of the law)

And besides. Just remember the episode where rainbow dash was a hero for a short time.

What if you would be a hero in equestria?

• Brohoof 1

I'd be the kind of hero who helps people but doesn't stick around in case anyone wanted to thank me personally or desired to shower me with praise. I would remain alone and only assist when necessary because most of Equestria would look down on me thinking that I wasn't the same as they are. Despite their view, I would still help them if only to avoid being consumed by despair.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I'd probably be an anti hero and I'd probably get off to a rough start in terms of survival but I think I'd manage. 

Edited by Monsoon

I'd be a kind helping heroine (with a bright cheerful costume of course). I'd be heroic as far as circumstances dictated, and if it came to a hard decision being made, I'd have a sidekick flunky to take over and solve the problem while I took the credit for its success (the sidekick would get blamed if unsuccessful of course). And I would like a Pegasus signal, like the Bat signal. I really must have that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be the cruel lonely hero who does what circumstances demanded; I'd rise to the challenge of it meant getting the job done but I wouldn't waste energy if I didn't have to. I'd be more than willing to work outside of the law and make hard decisions in order to get the necessary results. I wouldn't be a popular hero, that much is certain, because my methods would be practical, no matter how unpopular that would be.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Just a normal hero, or a super hero?

If I were a normal hero, I would go unnoticed.
Super hero? Too many mares after me... Too annoying. (maybe?)

Spoiler

Too annoying!

• 1 month later...

A kind hero, but I'd disappear into the shadows once the job is done. I feel there would be points where I'd have to make decisions that would be considered morally grey, but that would only be in situations where those decisions are for the sake of the greater good.

• 7 months later...

Definitely not a lonely hero. I mean I would be a hero because I love the ponies so much, being alone wouldn't make sense. If I can do anything in my condition, I would always gladly help the ponies. :kindness: