Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What race do you play as in Elder Scrolls?

StormBlaze

So curious to see which races you guys like to play as in the Elder Scrolls series. 

Im almost always Khajiit. Blaming the fact that i was a furry when i got into the games, but id freaking love to be a big cat creature fighting dragons and running around mountains. 

also I love the stamina/speed boost they have and the night eye ability is very useful for someone with not the best of eyesight. plus claws! 

I also love the way the Khajiit speak. its really cute XP I've played as Argonian a few times to and Nords but always come back to the kitty clans. 

Warm Sands to you!

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 3

I remember when I was younger I picked Imperial but looking back I wish I didn't do that. Recently in Skyrim Special Edition, I picked the Wood Elf, since I wanted to go for being an archer for my offensive aspects. :3 I am liking that a lot more.

Well, in any singleplayer game i was playing bosmer because of my range-based style to play. But once I tried this in ESO I realised that it is very hard to play archer alone. So I decided to create new altmer dragon knight character.

• 1 month later...

I have chosen a few races in the games, like Imperial in Skyrim, or Redguard in Oblivion, but I've actually really like Argonians for some reason. (I have one in Daggerfall and and in Morrowind((Notaslaveplz))). I just like the way the look best, honestly. 

Edited by Namae

Well, i usually play as a Khajiit so that i can see at night without having to constantly use spells or potions, and being able to see more at night makes it easy to get a few stealth kills in before the battle sprints at you. As for any other race, it's either an orc or a high elf. High Elves i use for a more magic focused play through, while orcs are more of a "Cut off heads first, ask questions never" type of run.

• Brohoof 1

Dunmer Master Race. The Fire Resistance is nice, but for me, aesthetically, Dunmer are the most interesting race. Besides, combining my Fire Resistance with my penchant for ice spells and Frost enchantments, and I sit perfectly to take on most anything that tosses fire.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

It matters by what races looks sexier in UNP. (jk)

Anyways, I often play as a Breton for the 25% magic resistance and the Dragonskin Ability which allows you to absorb 50% of spells.

For any class these two aspects of the Breton are pretty powerful, but playing as this race as destruction mage makes killing dragon priests a snap.

I mean, as long as you're going up against any magic user and you haven't used the Dragonskin ability that day, you practically have a source of unlimited magika.

(this is how it is in the game Skyrim)

Edited by Blue Snow