Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Does timber kinda..bother anyone else?

Izanagi

I thought this was going to be a more mature question to his personality because he does have a weird personality. He makes it way too obvious that he's flirting all for show yet he acknowledges that at the same time. The character isn't particularly that interesting if you asked me.

I thought this was going to be a more mature question to his personality because he does have a weird personality. He makes it way too obvious that he's flirting all for show yet he acknowledges that at the same time. The character isn't particularly that interesting if you asked me.

honestly, my first post that started this went on a bit of a lil tyrade of a small thing that bothered me little; i realy could've gone into what really bothers me, such as his design.

• 4 weeks later...

None of the ponies went, "What the %?!$ Twilight, you need to get the ?%*& out of here" so we're assuming Timber is roughly Sci-Twi's age.

eh, theres a lot more that bothers me about him. personality, for one, and the fact that his eyebrows don't match his hair colour.

Nah, I think he was kinda OK, just hardly remarkable. One plus he got over Flashy at the first EG, is that he was a LITTLE more than just a love interest with Twi, he mentioned his yearn to go to the city, and at the same time, protect his sister 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He bothered me..Intensely...And i can't put a finger on it..he just seems...like a bad relationship. hit and run sort...  :o  :twi:

could be the fact that he just does some..offf things, honestly one thing that annoyed me is when he made a pun when Twilight fell..instead of checking if shes ok.

could be the fact that he just does some..offf things, honestly one thing that annoyed me is when he made a pun when Twilight fell..instead of checking if shes ok.

Ah thank you for giving me a proper reason 

• 3 weeks later...

yes, and not because of that potential age difference, but more the way he acts.
over the top cliches and one-liners that makes a one-liners from 80's action movies seem like the work of super intelligent philosophers.

• Brohoof 1