Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I feel sad for Flash Sentry

Le Trotteur Sauvage

Yeah I feel sad for Flash Sentry, I mean, first I was dating the old evil Sunset Shimmen then he like a girl who's in reality a pony and her alter ego doesn't really give a sh*t about him. So now he's like alone with his feelings.
At least, the pony version of Flash Sentry still have Twilight, always bumping in eachother but, this story is not mentionned in the show, only in the movie. I've only watch the movie and the tv show so I may have miss somthing  :huh: 
So what's going to happen for all of them ? Will Twilight find her prince ? Did Flash and Sunset are going to get back together ?
What do you think ?

Equestria girls happens, it's a thing twilight learns from. However, Because flash and twilight are from different worlds, it wouldn't work out. and another thing..it's probably twilight's first crush, which eventually fade. as for pony flash..No, mostly because..well, that'd be a bit shallow of Twilight. as for Twilight finding her prince? Maybe down the line in the series. Flash and Sunset getting back together? Possibly, i hope not. thats one thing i dislike about eqg, they kinda forcefeed love interests for..somewhat no reasons.

All in all, i'd suggest just don't worry about it. Human flash is over Twilight, Twilight probably wont ever go back to the human world, because she doesn't need to, and pony flash has been deemed a background character.

• Brohoof 1

Flash came to the realization that Princess Twilight and he could never be together because of her duties as a princess in Equestria, and also because Sunset pretty much told him that he needed to get over her. Even though it did break his heart, he's come to accept the truth and is glad that Sunset set him straight. Would he be willing to rekindle his old relationship with her? I'm not sure because they did break up on bad terms, but you never know what the writers may decide to do with him going on from here.

• Brohoof 2

I don't understand why the producer introduce a character wich is Twilight's first crush and then, just throw him as a  background character. That doesn't make any sens so I hope in season 7 he will return 

because simply..pony flash and human flash are two entirely different beings. and since mlp has many different writers. heck in the third it's clear they tried to remove flash.

Flash came to the realization that Princess Twilight and he could never be together because of her duties as a princess in Equestria, and also because Sunset pretty much told him that he needed to get over her. Even though it did break his heart, he's come to accept the truth and is glad that Sunset set him straight. Would he be willing to rekindle his old relationship with her? I'm not sure because they did break up on bad terms, but you never know what the writers may decide to do with him going on from here.

well to be fair on sunset; she was..well, a biit of a twatback then, surely he could get over it..eventually.

well to be fair on sunset; she was..well, a biit of a twatback then, surely he could get over it..eventually.

He has acknowledged that she is much nicer than before but I think he wants to give it some thought.

• Brohoof 1

pony flash and human flash are two entirely different beings

Yes, I can't agree more but, back in Equestria, when Twilight bump into Flash, they both look embarassed and happy at the same time

Plus, he said exactly the same phrase

So yes they are diferent but, not that much

Edited by TrotteurFuneste

He has acknowledged that she is much nicer than before but I think he wants to give it some thought.

though knowing the writers. they'll do this

Oh their back together! oh, kiss, kiss, kiss AAAAND it's gone. because hasbro says no to kissing.

Yes, I can't agree more but, back in Equestria, when Twilight bump into Flash, they both look embarassed and h 

well i would be embarrassed to if i bumped into someone. it's kinda nature. and i'd also smile if the cute purple princess bumped into me, it's just..a thing they do. 

Edited by Izanagi
  • Brohoof 1

Flash needs to get over Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. Derpy has show legitimate feelings towards him.. He should give Derpy a chance at a relationship. 

Derptry. is just the best ship...also, god damn i love your name..

Edited by Izanagi

though knowing the writers. they'll do this

Oh their back together! oh, kiss, kiss, kiss AAAAND it's gone. because hasbro says no to kissing.

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened considering it almost did on two previous occasions.

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened considering it almost did on two previous occasions.

Sorry anyone thats male in mlp, you'll get half way there, but omething will always stop you. *Always*

well i would be embarrassed to if i bumped into someone. it's kinda nature. and i'd also smile if the cute purple princess bumped into me, it's just..a thing they do. 

Well I hope you're wrong and we'll see a story between those two. Plus I like the idea of a princess that fall in love of a simple guard ^^

Well I hope you're wrong and we'll see a story between those two. Plus I like the idea of a princess that fall in love of a simple guard ^^

*points to shning and cadance* I don't mean to be a jerk, but we kinda have that. with a simple geek and a princess falling in love, that geek then became a captain of the royal guard..i mean, yeah twilight's a princess, but i see her more..falling in love with someone much simpler, like a library owner, or for all we know, Twilight could be a lesbian. *Shrugs*

Sorry anyone thats male in mlp, you'll get half way there, but omething will always stop you. *Always*

Because of plot convenience.

i see her more..falling in love with someone much simpler, like a library owner, or for all we know, Twilight could be a lesbian. *Shrugs*

Yes a library wner why not, or a simple unicorn studying magic.
And I don't think Hasbro's ready for lesbian character nor the young audience and their frigid parent  :icwudt:  

Yes a library wner why not, or a simple unicorn studying magic.

And I don't think Hasbro's ready for lesbian character nor the young audience and their frigid parent  :icwudt:  

oh you'd think they wouldn't be, but they put a looota adult stuff in there. like sweetie belle singing at someones funeral.

I know, that's what I love ! But that's always hidden, discret, only adult can figure it out. I was more thinking of a clear and concrete relationship between two femelle ponies, people will go crazy !

well it's kinda hinted at that lyra and bon bon are a couple..and Vinyl and octavia live together..

well it's kinda hinted at that lyra and bon bon are a couple..and Vinyl and octavia live together..

Yes because it's not said obviously, children will think they're silply friends, end of the story. That's what I was saying, this kind of stuff are hidden Hasbro can't openly show lesbians

Yes because it's not said obviously, children will think they're silply friends, end of the story. That's what I was saying, this kind of stuff are hidden Hasbro can't openly show lesbians

cept they can, now adays no one really cares. theres lots of kid shows that show lesbian relationships. lots of kids know what a gay person is. yeah people are still stingy, but in truth..no one really cares anymore.

cept they can, now adays no one really cares. theres lots of kid shows that show lesbian relationships. lots of kids know what a gay person is. yeah people are still stingy, but in truth..no one really cares anymore.

Hmm...that's funny, I would have say exactly the opposite. They do care less than before, but there is still a lot of obstacle to cross and for a lot of people, gay character in kid's show story anime etc, is not even possible, even in your dream !  :idea:

Hmm...that's funny, I would have say exactly the opposite. They do care less than before, but there is still a lot of obstacle to cross and for a lot of people, gay character in kid's show story anime etc, is not even possible, even in your dream !  :idea:

we already got a technical transexual character in a 'kid' show With Shezow.