Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that made you ADDICTED

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Omygosh where do I even start??

LA noire:I fell so inlove with Cole character.. he was just the greatest detective.. I love all the missions you go on leading it up to what was really happing. I literally stayed up till 6am playing thid game jus so i fould finish it then restarted it like a few days later.

Heavy Rain... OK I PLAYED THIS GAME 3 times in a row... I fell in love with ever character.. the game play to me was amazing and I love how they all connect to one giant story.

KH: just because its KH (duh)

Infamous!!! Ok cole (that was his name right(goes to google to look(YES I WAS right) anyways!

His powers in genreal were just so freakin amazing!! I was so exicted to just go on the next mission and the next one just to see what i would get. I loved ever mintute of that game (even when i had trouble)

Edited by Starlighty

There are a lot of games you could say I have been addicted to. When I was younger, I was definitely addicted to Minecraft. I've lost interest, though. 

I was also addicted to Skyrim when it came out. Honestly, I've been sucked back in since the special edition came out. 

When I finally broke down and grabbed Terraria this spring, Oh my gosh I put every single afternoon into it for a month straight. Then did it again sometime mid-summer. that was the most I had been sucked into a game in a long time.

ok so before 18-19 when i moved out i was a massive gamer but when i was little (well much younger) i had 4 addictions i'll list them in order of what i think i spent the most hours on

Age of Empires 1-2
Half-Life
Operation Flashpoint: Cold war Crisis
and during high school GTA:SA

i was one of those kids that got one game on my birthday and one at Christmas i was also banned from playing games until i was 8-9 i think 

my grandparents were skeptical of video games they bought pong for their kids and they only played it for two seconds then stopped 

• Brohoof 1

Games that made me extremely addicted are the Worms Games ( i played Worms Armaggeddon and Worms 4 Mayhem for Years ), the Monopoly Console Games, Dove ( a space shooter ) and Survival Horror Games. ( i often play trough them, in just a madder of 2-3 Days, since i cant really seem to stop playing. )

The Binding of Isaac and Risk of Rain come to mind.

Love that randomly generated stuff.

Oh yeah, and Overwatch. I don't know why, though. Theoretically, based on my standard preferences, I should like that game, but I adore it and play every day.

Kerbal Space Program holds the record for the longest game session I've ever had at 21 hours, with Terraria at a close second at 20

Besides those two, I've sunken loads of hours in to Dark Souls 1, Fallout 2, Fallout NV, TF2, Payday 2, Garry's mod, LoL, and a whole lot more

I don't even thinking bout gaming till I got a N64 for my birthday and was super sick.   So my mom got me two games:  Star Fox and Zelda:OFT.   So started to play and play and well 5 hours turned into 10 and so on.   I would say also Pokemon Crystal got me also down the line for gaming.

I turned more RPG with FFX which pulled me back in and still will if I need that pretty story gaming at times!

World of Warcraft, I was in the 4th grade and it just sucked me in. I'm now a freshman in college and I still play it every now and then. I have not been addicted to a game like I have been with that. I can't think of any other game that I've been addicted to at all.

Out of all the games that I've played, only a few made me so addicted even to this day:

Super Smash Bros. (N64). I remember when I first played that game with my brother and friends, when I was just a child and became addicted to it so quickly. I do still play it to this day, but online and competitively. Although playing casually is a lot of fun too, I just can't get rid of that game  :adorkable: 

Another game is Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories. A pain to beat, but after that you can continue from the start, with all the stuff you had before, and still get better monsters.

And I remember being addicted to Pokémon too. These are the type of games that you can continue playing and still get better after beating.

• Brohoof 1

From May 2004-May 2005 I was addicted to Final Fantasy XI, and when I say addicted I mean it in the truest sense of the word. It got to the point where everyone thought I had a serious drug or drinking problem, and hated me.

-I'd stay up for days at a time  

-I had bloodshot eyes

-I was constantly snapping at work, yelling at everyone and everything

-I'd sleep a vast majority of the 13.5 hours I was at work

And keep in mind this is in an above ground nuclear weapon storage area

I got worse when I picked up WoW, and this continued until late 2007, but by then about a dozen of my coworkers were playing WoW, and I was very well liked and respected.

"addicted?" hmm I never went crazy over a game, but one where I used to not stop thinking about,  is DC universe. then college kills the mood for me.

I usually get seriously hooked playing a game for a while and then I forget about it for a few years before rediscovering it again

Back in the day I was supper addicted to Spore, Psychonauts and Zoo Tycoon. Now I guess I play more social games and have fun with other people over chat. The last time a game made me pull an all nighter was Bioshock Infinite :P And a game I play more or less frequently are Animal Crossing: New Leaf and all of the 3DS Pokemon games.

• Brohoof 1