Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that made you ADDICTED

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Restarted Morrowind and modding the hell out of it with new visuals, quests, locations, expansions, etc.... I spent so much time in this world, and looks like i will be dragged back into it all over again.

• Brohoof 1

GTA San Andreas. Man this game...THIS GAME ! I mean it's too good. It's 2017 and I've restarted the game for the 9th times ! But this time imma try to reach the 100% !!

Yes I know it's kinda mainstream game that everybody is playing but I've spend more hours on this game than in any other game !

There is a very addicting game that I did not mention in my original post and that game is Elite Dangerous. I was addicted like crazy to it, but when Horizons came out, I stopped for a while to allow updates for the game to release. I recently started playing it again and I am loving it. I remember why I love this game. <3

• 2 years later...

I would guess the GTA series made me addicted (especially the second, and Vice City).... But when I think about addiction, there is only one game...

Tetris The Grandmaster

• Brohoof 1

Skyrim sucked me in hard after the Dawnguard DLC dropped. I'd spend just about all of my waking hours playing it, and when I wasn't, I was on the Skyrim forums (which would then get me in the mood to play more like a never-ending loop). It was so bad that I legit could not sleep like normal for a few weeks. x.x

• Brohoof 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate was my GAME back then. I used to play whenever I could get the chance to. Online was a blast and the singleplayer mode wasn't something you could just breeze past. I've meet my dream team on there and we used to play all the time together until we just stopped one day (which was very sad for me because our camaraderie was unshakable). I put in a total of 1242 hours and 45 minutes into the game in total and I reckon my comrades have more time in than me.

• Brohoof 1

When I was little, it was Pokémon. That franchise was my LIFE for a while. I’m sure I concerned my mother, but she’s so supportive. Her favorite Pokémon is Lapras. X3

But more recently, it was Breath of the Wild. I’ll have to double check, but I believe the last time I looked I had about 900 hours on that game. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Pokémon was the game I went to back in the day. I was addicted to that and Zelda.

As of today, the game I put in a lot of time in is Out of the Park Baseball 20. I put hundreds of hours into simulating that game this year alone.

• Brohoof 1

Even though I'm a huge Nintendo fan, their games never made me feel really addicted to them. Most of them at least. Because the games I never want to stop playing until I finished them, are story-driven games! Thrilling stories and drama, that's my thing! When I play them it gets really annoying that I have to sleep and do other stuff, haha. Same with Anime, really. But such stories I enjoy are extremely rare.

But there is a problem to my addiction. It's just...a one-time experience. I replay some of them, sure, but it will never be the same experience like the first time. It's not an addiction, but I end up replaying games without a the huge focus on the story more. One of the most intense stories I experienced were the Danganronpa and Zero Escape games for example. I'm glad I experienced such intense feelings in my life. But that's about it, I don't feel like replaying them, I already know all the secrets. But games like Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker with really fun gameplay? I played through them like 15 and 10 times approximately. Almost once each year, haha. Pokémon is always fun to, for that I'm glad there aren't many story conversations I have to endure...depending on the games.

Skyrim was the first game I put 500 hours into (and probably the only game, actually). I used to be obsessed with Terraria, and between the hours I've put in on console and pc it's probably my second most played game. Recently I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 since it's included in Xbox Game Pass (I got 3 months for $1), and I'm surprised at just how much I love the game, especially considering I don't actually like driving cars all that much and it's way more simulator-like than the racing games I usually like. Destiny 2 is also a lot of fun, but I don't have the DLC so I'm capped at level 20 and there isn't much left to do other than make a new character. I transferred my Guardians from PC to Xbox so maybe I'll do that so I can get used to the controls again.

• Brohoof 1

I have loved Pokémon ever since I can remember but playing Pokémon FireRed as a nine year old got me hooked on the core games.

• Brohoof 1

Some MOBA's like LoL and Dota(rip after reborn) and gameloft mlp farm....
i hate this gameloft donate-only game but i don't have analog farm games with mlp theme

• 8 months later...