Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony least lives up to her element?

Ezynell

Which of the mane 6 least live up to her element?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. It's time to choose.

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

I'm sorry, but..I have to go with Rarity too. : She does have her generous moments...but she also manipulates others to get what she wants. Even if we disregard the fire ruby moment, remember when she seduces one pony for a simple asparagus? -_-

• Brohoof 3

I have to say Pinkie Pie, because she's always in a giggly mood, considering her element is laughter.

Twilight is a close second because she's always using her magic and her element is (you've guessed it!) magic.

I hear Rarity crying again in my mind...

Posted Image

I haven't voted yet, but I can see and understand why everyone has voted Rarity.

She has done some pretty generous stuff before, making everypony special team vests for Winter Wrap Up, was the first to to urge Twilight to find a spell and first to subject herself to the trial of said spell to go aid in the cheering line up for Rainbow Dash. Made everypony multiple outfits, and ofcourse shared her tail with the serpent.

However, a lot of things she did were means to forward her own ends, and has given others impressions of her self centered ways.

She has demonstrated this on various levels in multiple episodes.

My first impression of her when I first saw her, was "Prissy" and I wouldn't have known her for her entitled element.

She is one of my favored ponies in the series, and all of the mane 6 practically hold true to their elements, but I'm afraid, I too, would have to vote on Rarity.

Now, this doesn't mean my view of her has changed, as I feel, she has yet to reveal a true mark of generosity in the near future, and will possibly outshine and surprise all.

• Brohoof 5

I have to say Pinkie Pie, because she's always in a giggly mood, considering her element is laughter.

Twilight is a close second because she's always using her magic and her element is (you've guessed it!) magic.

The poll is which pony LEAST lives up to their element :P

• Brohoof 4

Technically she never lied, she just didn't tell them what was going on. (at least from what I remember)

You're right. She just said something along the lines of that she did well in the contests and wasn't coming home.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I must join the gang up against Rarity.

I have seen her doing more greedy stuff than generous stuff.

I hope they change this in season 3.

Edited by Bugz

Even though I'm a huge Rarity fan, I have to admit that she hasn't exactly been the most generous pony as of lately.

<3I STILL LOVE YOU RARITY THOUGH!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!<3

While I do like Rarity, she only shows her element about half the time... one moment she's giving away awesome designer dresses fo free and the next she's seducing Spike and that random pony in Putting Your Hoof Down (I think).

They're all pretty stick to their elements, but I think Rainbow Dash would be the one to least stick with her element of Harmony.

2:00 - 2:20 Sorry, I couldn't find a shorter clip with it. (and don't remember the episode at this time)

So, you can see that Rainbow Dash insisted in pursueing AJ, however you could argue that she wanted do it for Pinkie's sake.

Others in the Mane 6 would be Fluttershy; even though she's being agressive unattentionally. Twilight Sparkle... I don't know how to describe being magical. :P

• Brohoof 2

It's a toss between Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I don't see a lot of loyalty or honesty from either of them.

Yes, Rarity is materialistic and manipulative, but that doesn't mean she isn't generous. The amount of works she does for her friends makes up for any of her flaws.

She's the kind of pony who'd be a super seeder on bitTorrent.

I honestly have to say Rainbow Dash. I do agree that Rarity isn't very good, but in my opinion RD is worse. In MMMystery on the Friendship Express, the Element of Loyalty ruins the Cakes' chances of winning the contest. In Griffon Brush-off, she tries to prank Fluttershy, knowing she would act up. I can go on all day giving examples.

I think people are over looking Rarity's generosity. Rarity was very hard working for her friends when it came to their dresses in season 1. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity, I know she has done some generous things, but out of the mane 6 she lives up to her element the least.

Edited by 117EWAN

(edited)

So,apparently, wanting to catch a wedding bouquet makes you a greedy monster?

I'm not going into Spike's gem, because we'll be here all day, but come on...

Rarity's not in my top 3 of the Mane 6, but she's a very hardworking pony, even if it's not that apparent to the others. Case in point: Suited for Success.

All of the Mane 6, save perhaps from Rainbow Dash (Discording notwithstanding) and Twilight Sparkle (her problems are of a different nature), have faltered to their Element at least once. So what?

For the record, I will vote for nopony, I think they're all great, with flaws like (gasp) all of us!

There's my five cents :3

Edited by Flutterash

Twilight Sparkle - Always magical

Rainbow Dash - Almost always loyal

Fluttershy - Always kind... except when animals don't like her

Pinkie Pie - Laughing almost constantly!

Applejack - Only lied a few times.

Rarity - Has been generous before, but sometimes acts like a hoarder.

'Nuff said.

(Not hating on Rarity or anything)

• Brohoof 1