Bit Boss

My new avatar (OC)

Here she is, Bit Boss! I edited a really nice base in photoshop (the base is by http://lissystrata.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Pony-Stallion-Base-Model-EDITED-299761877 )

This is what I imagine Big Boss from the Metal Gear Solid video games would look like as a horsie. 

Hope she doesn't scare the kids.

AWESOME. I started playing Metal Gear Solid on my YT channel, but the game sight I used stopped working.

AWESOME. I started playing Metal Gear Solid on my YT channel, but the game sight I used stopped working.

Cool, which game? 

Cool, which game? 

It was the one on the Game Boy Color, but I played it on my Chromebook

It was the one on the Game Boy Color, but I played it on my Chromebook

Ghost Babel? I haven't played it! Let me know if you upload your playthrough to YouTube, I'd love to check it out!

Ghost Babel? I haven't played it! Let me know if you upload your playthrough to YouTube, I'd love to check it out!

I already have. It was six months ago, before I changed my channel name. Here's the playlist link. My commentary isn't really good because I still wasn't used to YT fully, I feel my commentary is slightly better now. 

(PS this was before I was a brony)

Interesting. I like how you put the suit textures on too.

I already have. It was six months ago, before I changed my channel name. Here's the playlist link. My commentary isn't really good because I still wasn't used to YT fully, I feel my commentary is slightly better now. 

(PS this was before I was a brony)

Ah there you are! That looks really cool, it looks like MGS in the old-school style of Metal Gear. I should try to find an emulator online...

Cheers! I just used the "posterise" adjustment on an image from the game itself in Photoshop, nothing too complicated!

Edited by KTAG

Suit Textures? I didn't add suit textures. I created the south park avatar, but everything else was gotten from google images.

I'm talking about Bit Boss' avatar.

I'm talking about Bit Boss' avatar.

I just realized that. I opened this through my mail and I saw that and I assumed you were talking about my Thumbnail. Sorry. something similar like this has happened before.