Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your NOTP

Nylon

RainbowDash x AppleJack....

I actually see why people ship this so much.
but the thing is.. It would never work.. ever....

It would end quickly.. and most likely with domestic violence. (By AJ on Rainbow)
Because its not healthy when you get that mad at a friend in that short amount of time.

• Brohoof 1

glad someone asked

Rarity/Spike

Soarin/Rainbow dash

Natsu/Lucy (he just seem like a little brother to her) It's should be Lucy/Leo

Raven/Beast Boy ( one of the worst DC couple)

Nightwing/batgirl (I prefer starfire/nightwing)I used to like batgirl but ever since how she treated her brother..not cool.

Scarlet/Snake Eye (otp: scarlet/duke

Sasuke/sakura (wtf?)

Ino/ Sai (2x wft?)

All Identity V shipping I can't stand it really. Especially Jack x Naib, I will shame on whoever would ship them. shipping an actual serial killer is just wrong..

I think that it, since I don't pay much attention to ships often.

-Adult characters shipped with minors (especially Spike x Rarity)

-Incest ships, or ships involving characters that have an established family-like bond

My thoughts exactly!

I especially strongly dislike all the ships that have an underage character shipped with an adult, only to be defended by saying that "It's just fiction". That's why Spike x Rarity is one of my NOTP:s too.

the incest shippings. just please no. MLP being the worst for this. Im also glad to see Game of Thrones moving away from it too in places. 

this is more MLP related... but gay shippings of Dash and Soarin and Soarin and AJ. 

• 2 years later...

ZephyrDash (Zephyr Breeze x Rainbow Dash) and SoarBurn (Soarin x Braeburn) make me gag. I'll happily burn these two ships with a passion. 

• Brohoof 1

ZephyrDash. The fact that people unironically ship them, despite him being a huge creep and her being clearly annoyed and grossed out, makes me sick

• Brohoof 2

I'm jumping on the ZephyrDash wagon too, it's just so. No. Ew. Stop it. If someone doesn't like another person, it doesn't mean they secretly love them. That's stupid. Oh, and Dash with any of those pegasi childhood bullies. I also hate AJ with Flim and/or Flam, just no :eww:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

SoarBurn (Soarin x Braeburn)

Yeah. I'll never understand why those two are portrayed as gay (Braeburn especially) in fanfics and such when there is literally no evidence that they are. Keep in mind, I'm not homophobic or anything - far from it. It's just I've never understood why Braeburn and Soarin' of all ponies are the most common "gay" ones.

My NOTP would be any ship in general, as I don't involve myself with shipping at all. I prefer to remain neutral among these things.

I don't like most ships as I mostly see the ponies involved as nothing more than friends with no chemistry whatsoever (or, even worse, characters that hardly or never interacted with each other). But some I really don't like would be Discord and Fluttershy, King Sombra and Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash, etc.

Luffy x Nami.

Classic "lead male x lead female" ship without even considering their interactions. Add to it that Luffy is apparently completely devoid of lust. It just doesn't work.

There's this one anime I LOVE that's called Kinnikuman and I have some opinionsTM over the canon romances...

First one is: MantaroXRoxanne

Mantaro is the son of the main character, Suguru, from the original manga/show back in the 80's,  Mantaro's the main character for the second series Kinnikuman Nisei.  Roxanne is the "Love at first sight" love interest for him.  I think she could be an interesting character if not for being there for the sake of Mantaro's interest.  In all the times she's shown with her friends, she genuinely seems like an interesting character and it's a shame the author's neglected her growth and instead changed her into this materialistic girlfriend by the time the third installment in the overall series starts.  Personally, I think Mantaro is too immature for Roxanne, I think Roxanne would've been better off with another wrestler in the series named Jaeger.  Now, Jaeger's an interesting character, he was orphaned(like Roxanne was incidentally) and raised/trained from a young age by another character from the original series named Brocken Man Jr.(I personally don't care for him that much).  Even though Brocken Man Jr. wasn't a good person, Jaeger actually grew up to be a kind and respectable person.  I think he would've made for a better partner for Roxanne since the first thing he told her was to compliment how strong her eyes were during a competition where the fighters had to pick people from the audience to help compete in one of the parts he LITERALLY says to her, "Nein, I didn't choose you for indecent reasons.  Out of everyone in the stands...  I saw the greatest strength in your eyes.".  The FIRST things Jeager says to her is a freaking COMPLIMENT.  The.  First.  Thing!!!  Not some panty shot like OTHER guys >_>...  Mantaro seemed to just like her for being able to see her panties or how big her boobs were.  I think they could've done a justice for Roxanne if they paired her with Jaeger and the two of them could grow together.  It would've been great.  I think the Author's did Roxanne a disservice.

Second one is: MariXMeat

Mari was the initial love interest for Suguru but they grew apart after a different woman(Mantaro's mom) shows up.  The main problem I have with this is the age difference between the two.  Meat must've been, what, 12 years old?  Mari must've been 19 or 20 when she first showed up?  I'm not really sure about the canon ages of characters in the series because the timeline is a bit off.  Regardless, Mari was too damned old for Meat and I'm glad they didn't make their relationship anything other than Meat keeping his damned distance from her and just pining over her from afar.  Mari was absolutely oblivious to his interest and I'm actually happy they didn't make it anything more than that.  They actually address that in the Kinnikuman Nisei manga which just goes to show that Meat has more respect for women in his pinky than most of the other wrestlers do in their entire bodies.

• 1 year later...