Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with your plushies or just collect them?

leonbrony17

Some people sleep with them and some people just collect them. Some people hug and snuggle them all night and some people just let them stand anywhere to let them flawless.

Myself sleep with my plushies because then i can sleep better.

What about you?

• Brohoof 4

I strictly keep my MLP plushies on display. I do not sleep with them- as I don't really feel that I need to. While I do have a plush of an elephant on my bed, I don't cuddle with it. It's sorta just there to look cute.

:please:

If I had an MLP plushie of my own, I'd have it next to my bed on top of a cabinet that has glass shelves. I wouldn't cuddle it due to a tendency of plushies falling apart at the seams whenever I cuddle one over lengthy periods of time.

Well, course I do! I feel terribad just buying them then leaving them on a shelf to collect dust for weeks on end like I do for my little pony figures. I don't really know how I would go about playing with them, but as I type this I've got my stuffed skate serving as a headphone rest, Dudley the dragon perched gargoyle-like ontop my closet door & Franklin the pink turtle resting on top my head.

I try to cycle out who I cuddle with at night, though I get the feeling my Rarity plushie is too proper to want to be squeezed all that often. Though Edward the snake tends to win out most nights as he's the largest one of the lot!

I wouldn't cuddle it due to a tendency of plushies falling apart at the seams whenever I cuddle one over lengthy periods of time.

Eep! I'd just die if that happened to poor Edward! Bought him from a gift shop so he's pretty tightly stuffed; considering the botched jobs I've done on my worn pants he wouldn't ever look the same!

Eep! I'd just die if that happened to poor Edward! Bought him from a gift shop so he's pretty tightly stuffed; considering the botched jobs I've done on my worn pants he wouldn't ever look the same!

Some plushies are more durable than others, but you should be careful either way.

i did when i lived alone, but now i live with Denz theres no need for plushies when I have him to cuddle. but if one of us is away or something, then yeah plushie cuddles in bed. I have a giant Soarin and he has a Giant Spitfire. =3 

I have multiple Fluttershy plushies( I think I'm up to 9 atm) I have one I sleep with ona nightly basis, since she's of a generous huggable/snuggly size and very soft. The rest I just have either on/around my bed for looks. Though I do have a Fluttershy and Dashie TY sitting atop my monitors. Sometimes I'll snuggle one of my bigger ones while watching a movie, if I'm feeling down or whatnot.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 2

Some people sleep with them and some people just collect them. Some people hug and snuggle them all night and some people just let them stand anywhere to let them flawless.

Myself sleep with my plushies because then i can sleep better.

What about you?

I don't have any MLP plushies. I plan to one day go to Bronycon and get some there. The stuff online is not exactly what I'm looking for. But if I had one I'd cuddle them. I have a stuffed koala, and a Foxy (FNAF) plushie that sleep with every night.

I don't have any plushies, but a I have a square cut out from and old sweatshirt my mom used to wear. She made it when I was two years old, and I still sleep with it today, 14 years later. If any of you think that's weird, then remember that there's a skeleton inside you, and distract yourself by thinking about that, then forget about this. 

• 2 months later...

Hmm, well, umm... yeah, I do sleep with my Fluttershy plush... but not in... that... way...  :blush:   She is a 40 inch life-size laying Fluttershy. 

post-29056-0-75884200-1476828868_thumb.jpg

I can attest to how amazingly cozy I sleep at night with her. I snuggle up next to her, while her wing rests over me. I just sleep better with her. Only thing is, she is more of a displayable plush, so I'm getting a second Fluttershy that is more soft and is meant for snuggling. She will arrive in two weeks. I'm so hyped!  :yay:

She will be my second life size Fluttershy, coming in at 45" long. I'm excited for her because she has faux fur hair.  :squee:

post-29056-0-81160300-1487189424_thumb.jpg

I sleep with my big Fluttershy plushie considering it's big enough. the others sleep around the bed.

Fluttershy approves of your choice!  :squee:

Oooh, how big is she? 

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 2